Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Camlinn - Write That Description! How does he feel about his firstborn being named Misspelled? Did he have anything to say in the matter or did others name his offspring for him?

Taking suggestions for my own dragons smile.gif 200/1600 have descriptions already (or pending approval) and they're mixed along the undescribed ones, but posting them would make a list too long for this post xd.png added it at the bottom

Edit:

When this dragon emerged from her eggshells, the first thing she smelled was the aroma of haggis, tatties and neeps filling Mirhana's cottage. Following her nose the hatchling clambered onto the stove but jumped off quickly when she discovered it was hot. The smell was too strong though and soon she climbed on the kitchen counter, examining the pots on the stove to see how she could get to the food. Finding her little paws were too short to reach it without touching the hot stove, she turned around and used her tail, pushing off the lid and using the shield at the end of her tail to spoon the tatties and neeps out of the pots. Soon another Guardian hatchling began to imitate her and plundered the pan with haggis on the other end. Naturally, there wasn't much left for their owner when she came home later that day...

In adulthood, Tatties and Neeps and her mate Wild Haggis can often be found hanging around their owner's cottage, begging for a plate of delicious haggis, tatties and neeps.

I looked at the Guardian image and though that shield would make a brilliant spoon xd.png

Descriptions pending (50/1670, so the odds of picking one with a pending description are rather slim if you don't want to go through this list smile.gif):

Maduinn, Sherynn, Cuimira, Miann, Miorbhuil, Manadh, Uisge-Beatha, Flirthishness, Fleeciness, A Serial Killer Is After Me, Benny Bubble, Calman, Cadal agus Dusgach, Jkoucadw Thuwed, Rewij Thuwed, Kxaoladw Thuwed, Vehwot Thuwed, Vhuiticodk Thuwed, Speedy Ninja Chicken, Don’t Touch Fire, Coisiche Uisce, Litrigh, We’re stuck together, Laisgeanta, Mazzel, Maraiche, Otha, Coach, Freezing lineage, Aonranach, No Newspaper 4 u, The Cake Is Real, (5 censorkip.gif ), Pants On Fire, Blue Bird Ninja, White Bird Ninja, Yellow Bird Ninja, Black Bird Ninja, Maireach, Mathair an Adhair, Athair, Buinne, Bairlinn, Camhanaich, Clan Raifteiri, Tof, Welcome to this scroll, I am your tour guide today, Beware the dragons, Don’t get eaten,Macantas, Ainmhidh, Betsy the Space Chicken, Alien Invader, Stoirm an Meith, Ecaid, Tatties and Neeps tongue.gif

Edited by Mirhana

Tatties and Neeps - Write That Description! What caused her to be named after a meal? Does she eat a lot, or did she learn to cook somehow? Maybe she has a role in helping to feed/care for her group's hatchlings?

Taking suggestions!

I already have pending descriptions for Albus Ghost, Reaching Glimmer, Hunter's Risk, Let The Storm Rage On and Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway. Everybody else is fair game! smile.gif

Edit: Description for Milova Swornsword:

When young, Milova was keenly aware that as a Guardian dragon, she was expected to be tough and heroic. She would follow older dragons around, asking them to tell her stories about great battles and dragon warriors, thinking that the stories would teach her how to live up to her breed's reputation. Eventually, her human keeper bought a scroll containing accounts of famous heroes and began to read it to her. Inspired, Milova gave herself an appropriately heroic surname, "Swornsword", pledged allegiance to Albus, the clan's leader (who was rather confused by the whole business), and declared herself a knight, prepared to do great and noble deeds in the service of her clan.

As an adult, Milova is part of the clan's defence team. She is a brave fighter, but tends to exaggerate her own role in any battle. When at home, she is often found telling stories to hatchlings, passing on the tales that inspired her to a new generation.

Edited by Cendaquenta

Milova Swornsword - Write that description! Milova Swornsword sounds like an heroic character, but to whom is her sword sworn? What battles has she fought for him/her? Is the loyalty deserved and mutual?

Taking suggestions!

Edit:

Although friendly to both humans and other dragons Harailt prefers spending his time alone, seated on a rocky outcrop overseeing a deep loch in the highlands of Alba. Even though the landscape around is dramatic, jagged rocks protruding from the heather-covered mountainside, Harailt barely ever seems to glance away from the loch. Eyes unfocussed, staring into the murky depths below, the world around him seems to pass by unnoticed. The other Royal Blues will often come up to him to talk or ask him for advise as he is both wise and kind, but for all the kindness with which he treats them they can also sense he wants nothing more than being alone. One of the bolder youngsters ventured to ask why the loch fascinates him so much, but the answer was that it is not the loch which keeps Harailt there, but a memory from times long gone.

Also, there's a Harailt in the fantasy books by Tamora Pierce. Haven't read anything of her yet, but maybe that's the Harailt you thought of?

Edited by Mirhana

Harailt Rioghaill- Write that description! The first name just seemed so familiar to me. >.<

But uh, otherwise I'm sorry, not too sure about suggestions. 

Accepted!: Kidol Kami Krevetka, Khafco Duhsajjkas Wavkot Thuwed, Aura Skyspell, I Want My Tea Back

Pending: (yet to write Darkest Night's Lullaby, but in the works)

Suggestions welcome!

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Wingardiun Leviosar- Write that description!

Perhaps he's a bit of a know-it-all who enjoys correcting other's grammar/pronounciation mistakes? wink.gif

~~~

Wow, I haven't posted here in forever... blink.gif I believe that this was the description I was last asked to write:

This dragon, like many of his kind, is extremely shy and rarely leaves the cave. On the few occasions that he does venture outside, he enjoys the feeling of the sun on his wings and doing acrobatic tricks. However, the moment he realizes that anyone is watching, he'll dart back into the cave and hide again. One day, while looking for a new hiding place, he came upon a small crevice that looked promising, but upon following it, it led to a much larger cavern. He stopped and stared in wonder, this new cavern was beautiful, large enough to fly around in, and partially open to the sky, but closed off enough that bigger creatures couldn't get in. And the walls! They were covered in all kinds of crystals that caught the light. He'd found the perfect place, and immediately flew around in glee, relishing in the way the light sparkled off his wings.

~~

Taking suggestions~ happy.gif My already described dragons are spread around my scroll, so you probably should check first to see if the dragon already has a description before posting.

Currently pending are: Frankclaw, Flowerytea, Brightduo, Colorfulwind, Jasonstorm, Hazelstone, Nicoshadow, Leoblaze, Nebulachaser, Barneyscales, Sunnypaw, Piperblossom, and Magesticfeather.

Edited by Denwayasha

(I hope I'm doing this right, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. ^^; )

Crowwind - Write that Discription!

Maybe a scavenger who likes to pick-pocket traveling humans who venture into the woods at night?

~*~Taking Suggestions~*~

Currently Pending: Last I checked I had a few Ice dragons pending along with my two female Graves and some X-mas. The others are hit and miss, since It's been a while since I've written a description.

Not sure which of my last batch got approved so please check to see if the one you chose has a description.

Pour the Wine and Cut the Cheese- Write that description!

Is that a Disney reference I see there? :3 Perhaps he lives near a place where elaborate feasts are often held, and though he's too shy to actually join in, he watches the goings-on from afar.

~~~

The scourge of many a traveler, this dragon preys on the pockets and satchels of any merchant or tourist who dares to camp in his territory for the night. When his intended target isn't paying attention, he swoops in to steal as much of their shiny things as he can carry, which, because of his size, thankfully isn't much. He isn't a very discerning pickpocket, however, as he often will pass up precious jewels and coins in favor of things like spoons or other useless baubles.

I liked that suggestion, but I figured I'd make it humorous. XD

~~~

Suggestions welcome~ ^-^ Currently pending are: Frankclaw, Flowerytea, Levannaclaw, Jasonstorm, Hazelstone, Nicoshadow, Leoblaze, Barneyscales, Crowwind, Sunnypaw, and Piperblossom.

(You'd be right. I'm glad someone caught that reference. happy.gif )

Sunshock Describe that Dragon!

Perhaps a warrior dragon who uses the sun to his advantage while fighting in the sky?

~*~

Living near a village where festivals are the norm, this dragon often watches from afar. The town's people have made it clear that dragons are welcome, but this dragon is a bit too shy to join the celebrations. He instead watches the fireworks from the safety of his cave and wishes to have enough courage to join the fun next year.

I really loved that suggestion and went with it. ^^

~*~

Happy to receive suggestions.

Pending: Cynder - Queen of Marshmallows, Nightmare Night, Nightmare's Blizzard 2G, Polar Vortex 2G, Punkin' Awesome, Neo Highwind, Pour the Wine and Cut the Cheese.

PetrieThe Flyer- Write that description!

Perhaps when he was young, he went on a journey with some friends and they had lots of adventures and discovered new territories. Yep, yep, yep. ;D

~~~

A rather arrogant and vain dragon, he has quite the opposite personality of his more erudite parents. He scoffs at their scholarly discussions, preferring to spend his time polishing his gleaming scales and showing off aerial maneuvers for the females. He is, as is typical for his breed, strongly against any unneccessary loss of life. If ever he finds himself in battle, he flies toward the sun, and uses the light reflecting off of him to temporarily blind his opponent(s), giving him enough time to retreat, rather than fight, though he will attack if the situation is serious enough.

I liked the suggestion, but then I read the GW's breed description, so I modified it a bit. c:

~~~

I love getting suggestions (what y'all come up with is just amazing!) so fire away~ Currently pending are: Frankclaw, Flowerytea, Levannaclaw, Jasonstorm, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Nicoshadow, Leoblaze, Barneyscales, Crowwind, Sunnypaw, Mockingjaysong, and Piperblossom.

Edited by Denwayasha

Salmonblossom - Write that description!

Gosh, I don't know; this is my first time in this thread :'D. Do you have a personality in mind for her? Is she calm? Playful? A trouble-maker? if possible, all of the above? //shot Does she long for a mate?

Taking suggestions. - Never wrote a description for my dragons before, but I've thought about doing it. I wouldn't mind having [semi] random ideas for each of them. Only ones I want to reserve for myself (aka off-limits for suggestions) are Za'Quinne and vy'bel Emir Wynter

Tulip Orchid Azalea Dorkface- Write that description!

Does she appreciate the flowers that she's named for? And what are her feelings about being a part of such a prestigious and well-known lineage?

~~~

This dragon is quite playful, but only with those that she knows very well and feels comfortable with, and if she really comes out of her shell, which doesn't happen often, she can be somewhat of a troublemaker with a sarcastic sense of humor. Quiet and reserved around strangers, though, she prefers to 'go with the flow' when in a large group. In addition to the algae her kind usually eat, she also enjoys crawfish and migratory fish species (particularly salmon, which is how she got her name.) when she can catch them. A bit of a dreamer, she loves to fantasize about her future romantic encounters, and while she longs for a mate in theory, the few dragons who have shown an interest in courting her were inexplicably, yet politely, rebuffed.

There ya go, all of the above. xd.png

~~~

Accepting suggestions~ Currently pending are: Frankclaw, Flowerytea, Levannaclaw, Salmonblossom, Thaliaspark, Jasonstorm, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Leoblaze, Barneyscales, Crowwind, Sunnypaw, Mockingjaysong, and Piperblossom.

Edited by Denwayasha

Shadyflower - Write That Description!

---

I'm open to suggestions. ^^

Those with currently pending descriptions are: Starlight Celestia, AugustDay, TheObjectionSong, TrialByMusic Justice For All, TrialByMusic Reawakening, TrialByMusic Make It Right, TrialByMusic April May's Claim, LastWillAndTemperament, TrollishGatekeeper of Twili, Nightmare of Twili, and PhotobomberShenanigansGuard

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

Yay! Someone brought this back up! :DTwilightPrank - Write that description!

Perhaps she's a dragon who really puts the trick in 'trick-or-treat'?

~~~

This dragoness is her cave's go-to girl for obtaining anything dark and shady in nature, hence her name. If you need a contraband magic potion, a forbidden scroll, or the like, she's the one to ask. Where she gets her "inventory", as she calls it, is a mystery, and the few who have tried to investigate have all met with unfortunate "accidents". She claims things "just fell off the back of the cart", and though no one really believes that story, they're too intimidated to say anything to the contrary.

~~~

Open to suggestions~ Currently pending are: Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Shadyflower, Flowerytea, Rosytea, Levannaclaw, Crescentflight, Clarissefang, Thaliaspark, Salmonblossom, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Leoblaze, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Annabethtalon, Piperblossom, and Frostedfang.

Teasinger - Write that Description!

Perhaps she likes to sing about her favorite teas?

---

A peculiar dragon, TwilightPrank is often known to be a major prankster among Kim's dragons and the surrounding villages. Her pranks are often set during the darkest of nights, but are timed to spring at exactly the twilight hours. The surefire way to tell if a prank had been set off is if one hears a loud bang followed by a loud shout of "TWILIGHT" echoing from a distance followed by a bit of snickering from a nearby lair. Of course, she doesn't mean any harm by the pranks, as they're the only way she knows how to play.

Very few individuals interact with her during her active hours, besides, of course, screaming demon and running away. Because of this, she is often a lonely individual who only wishes to play with someone. She also knows of a few secrets about some of the land, and is willing to tell an individual if they're generous enough to do something for her.

----

Those with currently pending descriptions are: TwilightPrank, Starlight Celestia, AugustDay, TheObjectionSong, TrialByMusic Justice For All, TrialByMusic Reawakening, TrialByMusic Make It Right, TrialByMusic April May's Claim, LastWillAndTemperament, TrollishGatekeeper of Twili, Nightmare of Twili, and PhotobomberShenanigansGuard

TheSamuraiAlwaysWins- Write that description!

~~~

Teasinger got her name because as a hatchling she developed an... interesting habit that persists to this day. Someone once told her that music helps plants grow, and so she took it upon herself to sing to not only her own well-tended garden of tea leaves, but to every plant she comes across (even to Vine dragons, on a few occasions). Normally this wouldn't be a problem, her owner is also musically-inclined and loves to sing, but poor Teasinger's voice (even through telepathy) could easily be compared to the sound of some dying animal.

~~~

Open to suggestions~ Currently pending are: Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Shadyflower, Flowerytea, Teasinger, Rosytea, Levannaclaw, Crescentflight, Clarissefang, Thaliaspark, Salmonblossom, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Leoblaze, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Annabethtalon, Piperblossom, and Frostedfang.

(Maybe I ought to quit writing descriptions until some of these are approved? O.O ... Nah~ XD)

Swiftcreek-Write that description!

Where did he get his name from? Is he a swift swimmer? Does he prefer creeks and rivers instead of lakes?

Uninvited Voyage was always different from the other withdrawn Coppers. She has two hobbies in her life: partying and traveling. Mix that together, and people might understand why she likes to throw parties at a cruise. Not only that, she also had a bad habit of dragging people to parties without any notice. Despite that, her cheery personality earned her lots of friends.

Although Uninvited Voyage is popular, she always felt something for her anti-social friend, Bright as a Rainbow. Suddenly whisked on to the cruise, Bright as a Rainbow was mad at first, but forgave her after she went puppy eyes.

Seeing how Bright as a Rainbow is bothered by all the noise, Uninvited Voyage led Bright as a Rainbow up the deck, away from all her friends. With the stars as the background and the waves as the music, they finally confessed their love for each other and brightened the dark night with a kiss.

I'm open to suggestions xd.png

Currently pending descriptions are: Jade Green, Born warrior, Black Spine, Flight in Darkness, Magical yet Lethal, Herbal Sprout, Cloud Blanket, Sunshine Bed, Inbred Daylight, Day fade, Proud Platinum and Prince Kidnapper. Most of these are written in March, along with a bunch of other approved descriptions, so far, only 5 has been approved. *sigh* And those approved descriptions are all very short and lame now that I look at it.

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

Uninvited voyage-KH - Write that Description!

Perhaps she takes people onto voyages in a rather uninvited fashion? Or maybe she gets annoyed if someone joins uninvited?

----

A dragon of serious nature yet hyper mind, TheSamuraiAlwaysWins (often called Samurai or Wins for short) is the fourteenth dragon in the Trial By Music clan.

His song, oddly enough, fits the dragon. It entails the claims of a young hatchling regarding a serious crime. However, there's a couple little problems; the hatchling has a very active imagination, he cannot separate reality from fiction, and just happens to worship the hero of a small play series. For this song, which does get a bit chaotic at one point, five vocalists are required.

Off-stage, Samurai helps out during performance reviews, making sure the stage is set properly (and wasn't damaged during the show), or simply taking a walk around the local area. That is, unless something happens to capture the attention of his more hyperactive side. In which case, chaos would most likely ensue.

----

Those with currently pending descriptions are: TwilightPrank, Starlight Celestia, AugustDay, TheObjectionSong, TrialByMusic Justice For All, TrialByMusic Reawakening, TrialByMusic Make It Right, TrialByMusic April May's Claim, TrialByMusic I'll Be There,TheSamuraiAlwaysWins, LastWillAndTemperament, TrollishGatekeeper of Twili, Nightmare of Twili, and PhotobomberShenanigansGuard

Moonlit Memory-Write that description!

Perhaps she has special memories of her own that involves the moon?

Reaching Star grew up in the peaceful mountains of the north. As a hatchling, he would often stare into the lake, where bright stars are reflected on the mirror surface, so close as if he could touch them. One day, while he was admiring the stars in the lake, a dazzling shooting star ripped across the sky. Awed, Reaching Star looked up for the first time, and began to remotely understand the ever changing sky. Closing his eyes, he silently prayed to one day be able to touch the stars.

All grown up, he now knows the sheer impossibleness of actually reaching the stars. Yet he still tries to caress the stars in the lake, and watch in sadness as the ripples shred away the stars.

----

Open to suggestions!

Currently pending descriptions are Jade Green, Born warrior, Black Spine, Flight in Darkness, Magical yet Lethal, Herbal Sprout, Cloud Blanket, Sunshine Bed, Inbred Daylight, Day fade, Proud Platinum, Prince Kidnapper and Uninvited Voyage.

Reaching star-KH - Write that Descirption

Maybe he wishes to fly to the stars one day?

-----

Gentle and shy, MoonlitMemory is another one of the dragons who aids Kim with the archives. Her job, however, is to examine those encountered during the evening and night time hours. Her data from this takes up about a quarter of the archive files.

When she isn't busy doing her job, she often looks up at the moonlight in reminiscence of her past. Often times, she is also heard singing a small song about the moonlight, memory, and happiness. In fact, some of Moonlit's happiest memories growing up were under the moonlight.

A rather silent but deadly dragon, Huntress in the Dark (whose name is often shortened to simply Huntress) is mainly known for some of her hunting stories she often tells other vampires or the Foreign Ghost Clan. She is often nominated for best hunting stories in several local vampire guilds for her tales of excitement, fright, hilarity, and sometimes the downright insane. Her preferred hunting grounds (and where most of her best stories are from) are the forests that Slendy often patrols for missing archive pages.

Whenever she isn't out hunting or retelling her stories of the hunt, Huntress can mainly be found reading through the archives or resting near one of the other Vampires' lairs.

----

Those with currently pending descriptions are: MoonlitMemory, TwilightPrank, Starlight Celestia, AugustDay, TheObjectionSong, TrialByMusic Justice For All, TrialByMusic Reawakening, TrialByMusic Make It Right, TrialByMusic April May's Claim, TrialByMusic I'll Be There,TheSamuraiAlwaysWins, LastWillAndTemperament, TrollishGatekeeper of Twili, Nightmare of Twili, and PhotobomberShenanigansGuard

Huntress in the Dark-Write that description!

Maybe she has stories of her own, where she likes to hunt(perhaps for blood) in the night/dark?

---

I ran out of space several times mad.gif they really should allow for longer descriptions. I changed the name so it would suit the description better.

Night not knight, more commonly known as Night, is a quiet dragon who loves acting. Quiet and acting don't seem to match, but Night loves how she can immerse herself into a role and be someone else.

Her passion for acting began when the dragons decided to have a play. Back then Night didn't have a passion for acting yet, so as usual she decided to step aside and watch. However, she still got the role of the knight, who's life is dedicated to protecting cIues, a prince and a detective. As days passed and they practiced, Night's love for both acting and cIues grew.

Every scene went smoothly, and soon it's the final scene. cIues was supposed to confront the murderer on a dark night. The murderer, following the script, attempted to hurt cIues, but Night threw herself in front of him without thinking.

The play finished off with thunderous claps. And although Night and cIues have now formed a happy family, Night got the nickname 'Knight', for her courageous attempt to protect her prince.

---

Currently pending descriptions are Jade Green, Born warrior, Black Spine, Flight in Darkness, Magical yet Lethal, Herbal Sprout, Cloud Blanket, Sunshine Bed, Inbred Daylight, Day fade, Proud Platinum, Prince Kidnapper, Reaching Star and Uninvited Voyage

I'm open to suggestions smile.gif

Night not knight Nox-KH - Write that description!

Maybe her demeanor tends to get her confused for a knight, and she loves everything about the night?

---

This Nebula has always been a very smart research paper writer. She always cites the dragons she talks about, so she never leaves someone anonymous. This isn't always a good thing, as sometimes the dragon talked about may hear negative criticism. -- Written by James1011, 2014-07-08

(yes, that citation was actually in the description)

---

None of my dragons have pending descriptions.

Open to suggestions

Edited by James1011

Cite Your Dragons - Write that Description!

---

A rather vain and stuck-up dragon, PrinceOfTheShallowWaterZoras (or Prince or Shallow, for short) isn't related to any royalty yet he demands to be treated like one. This often gets on the nerves of most of the other dragons in the surrounding area near his pond and those in Kim's care especially. As such, his friends are very few and far between.

Some dragons, those he considers his friends, play along with his shenanigans, sometimes referring to him as "Your Highness" or "Mighty Prince", giving him items for his hoard, or even preparing meals for Shallow. Most of them don't really bother with it, or, in cases such as with rudie dragons, even terrorize and antagonize Shallow. This is promptly met with annoyance and a very large splash from the angry aquatic dragon.

---

Those with currently pending descriptions are: MoonlitMemory, TwilightPrank, Starlight Celestia, AugustDay, TheObjectionSong, TrialByMusic Justice For All, TrialByMusic Reawakening, TrialByMusic Make It Right, TrialByMusic April May's Claim, TrialByMusic I'll Be There,TheSamuraiAlwaysWins, LastWillAndTemperament, Huntress in the Dark, TrollishGatekeeper of Twili, Nightmare of Twili, and PhotobomberShenanigansGuard

PrinceOfTheShallowWaterZoras - Write that description!

LoZ! <3 Perhaps he's not actually a prince, but only thinks he is and demands that others treat him like one?

~~~

An excellent swimmer, this dragon loves racing up and down the network of rivers he calls home. The others in his territory have learned to be careful around the water, since they never know when he'll come barrelling by and drench them with half the creek. It's hard to stay angry with him for long, though, as he is actually quite friendly and never means to splash anyone on porpoise.

I couldn't resist the pun. XD

~~~

Open to suggestions~ Currently pending are: Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Shadyflower, Flowerytea, Teasinger, Rosytea, Levannaclaw, Crescentflight, Clarissefang, Thaliaspark, Salmonblossom, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Leoblaze, Swiftcreek, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Annabethtalon, Piperblossom, and Frostedfang.

Snowflakeflight-Write that description!

Maybe she loves how the snowflakes fly in the winter? Or maybe she likes to fly in the snow, and the snowflakes would fall on her?

---

Bacteria is a little hatchling forever frozen in time, due to an accident years ago. Back when it was young, it was a naughty child, and ran outside to the human world. The human world is a fascinating place, and soon Bacteria got lost, only to be found by a mysterious human cloaked in a dark robe. And the rest...Bacteria didn't dare to recall. It wasn't treated well, that's for sure.

Angered by the dark-robed man who killed several people, city guards cornered him in a dark room. The mysterious man, desperate, fed Bacteria a vial of blue liquid before suiciding. The watchmen found only Bacteria, and took it to KH's cave.

The change was subtle. And only later did it realize its developing poison are gradually fading, and after a year they faded completely. Worse things are yet to come, as Bacteria stayed a hatchling when other Fevers matured and grew into an adult.

Even now Bacteria don't know how this happened. Bacteria can only guess it's the blue vial, but nobody knows for sure.

---

Open to suggestions

Currently pending descriptions are Night not Knight, Jade Green, Born warrior, Black Spine, Flight in Darkness, Magical yet Lethal, Herbal Sprout, Cloud Blanket, Sunshine Bed, Inbred Daylight, Day fade, Proud Platinum, Prince Kidnapper, Reaching Star and Uninvited Voyage.

Bacteria-KH, Write that description!

Is this tiny creature victim of mysterious illness or part of scientific research?

----

Open to suggestions!

None of my dragons have descriptions yet.