Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

EPIC Reject -- Write that description!

Suggestion: Obviously he was supposed to be for the EPIC project, but if you don't know that it just seems like he gets rejected at everything. In fantastical ways. Poor dear.

(Speaking of epic-ness, klinneah, I love Cnamhin Zakn's description. wub.gif)

Pending: Dao of Pixels, Dance With My Dreams, Felix Malus, Ignatious Weatherford, My Sword is Yours, It Was Winter

Edit: I wasn't sure if pygmies can use magic, so I went with a scientific version instead. Very fun to write!

Abrakaboom:

This little dragon has an insatiable curiosity.  In his case, it's manifested in his desire to know what happens when he mixes various substances together.  While the results can sometimes be quite delightful, such as delicious new baking recipes, he had the unfortunate tendency to choose compounds that react in an explosive manner.  Abrakaboom's body is a map of the many instances when he was too slow to avoid injury due to his mistakes, with a patchwork of burn scars crisscrossing his once-shiny scales.  One would think that after losing one eye and half of his tail, he would resort to less dangerous pastimes, but Boom doesn't really mind.  It's all for the sake of science, after all!
Edited by Danne

Abrakaboom - Write that description!

Suggestion: Abrakaboom wants to learn magic. However, all he ever ends up doing is setting things on fire/causing explosions.

~*~

EPIC Reject took her name when she noticed she was getting rejected for everything. Epically. No matter the activity, anything she says is rejected out of hand. She wants to go hunting with her friends - rejected! She wants to help the young hatchlings with their spellwork - rejected! She wants to raid a village - rejected! Anything and everything that involves anyone besides herself, nobody else wants to do. It's gotten to the point that she merely floats aimlessly all day, waiting for someone, anyone, to respond positively when she wants to do anything more.

That turned out a little more depressing than I'd intended. blink.gif

~*~

Open to suggestions.

Pending: Dawequeth of Pern, Realta Phoena, Abhainn-Tempest Romvi, Ciar Otoru, Blitzraig Kilat, Oir Ginto, Nanook the Scribe (formerly Polarbear Scribe), Nanook's Little Helper, Cnamhin Zakn, and EPIC Reject. Working on Realta ven Quoj.

Edited by klinneah

Caligo Niktaakib-- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: A very forgetful dragon, perhaps?

Pending: Abrakaboom, Dao of Pixels, Dance With My Dreams, Felix Malus, Ignatious Weatherford, My Sword is Yours, It Was Winter

Suggestions welcome. smile.gif

Edit:

Master Firefly:

Master Firefly lives in a cave that is coated by a bioluminescent fungus.  Inevitably, Firefly ends up covered in the stuff, and whenever he leaves the cave at night he glows in the dark.  Sometimes those who see him are frightened, thinking that he's a ghost, but most of his neighbors just roll their eyes and wish he would take a bath.
Edited by Danne

Master Firefly - Write that description!

Suggestion: Something to do with light? Night?

(If you ever want some fresh blood for the even-gen pygmy project you seem to have going, let me know.)

Open to suggestions (especially for magis, skywings, and nilias), but might not take them. Dragons below Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED (and the four tinsels at the top of my scroll) lack descriptions.

Jaritza - Write that description! Suggestion: She sounds rather stuck-up/prissy/snobby.

~*~

To say that Niktaakib has the memory span of a woodpecker would be an insult to the intellects of hard-working woodpeckers everywhere. Taak is incapable of remembering even the simplest instructions or questions, and is often seen wandering aimlessly through the woods outside his cave (he's forgotten how to get back again). His cave is littered with dead rodents and shinies that he forgot were there, and he often doesn't even respond to his own name. Many dragons who know him often wonder how he hasn't yet forgotten how to breathe.

~*~

Open to suggestions!

Pending: Dawequeth of Pern, Realta Phoena, Abhainn-Tempest Romvi, Ciar Otoru, Blitzraig Kilat, Oir Ginto, Nanook the Scribe (formerly Polarbear Scribe), Nanook's Little Helper, Cnamhin Zakn, EPIC Reject, and Caligo Niktaakib. Working on Realta ven Quoj.

Creachairre Agazhad -- Write that description!

Suggestion: His opinion on garlic?

Pending: Abrakaboom, Dao of Pixels, Felix Malus, Guiding Lantern, Ignatious Weatherford, Master Firefly, My Sword is Yours, It Was Winter

Give me a good suggestion if you're going to pick a pygmy -- I'm running out of ideas for them. xd.png

(Also, Mathcat, I would totally be all over some new pygmy blood. I will PM you about that when I stop forgetting.)

You there, you there!  Keep your eye on the little green pea.  Under the shell it goes, around and around, and what's that?  You think this dragon swindled you?  She probably did.  Find the Lady, loaded dice, ace up her sleeve.  Did she sell you a fiddle, drop a pigeon, promise she was a prince?  Don't trust this one with your gold, stranger.  You'll regret it.
Edited by Danne

Among the many things that Agazhad find frustrating is commonly-held misconception that garlic is inherently fatal to vampires. Actually, over the course of many hundreds of years and scores of carefully executed studies, he's found that the aversion to the plant is a hereditary allergy to the component of garlic that causes severe swelling and indigestion. He's tried to get his studies published, but so far the Academy of Vampire Research and Instruction has ignored him, the Vampire Science Foundation refuses to take him seriously, and the Legion is completely unresponsive.

Thank you so much, you have no idea how much I've been struggling with Agazhad's description!

~*~

Tails Go First - Write that description! She likes games of chance, perhaps? Rigging them?

~*~

Always accepting suggestions - they're very helpful!

Pending: Creachairre Agazhad. Working on Realta ven Quoj.

Occasionally Zombies -- Write that description!

I saw it and immediately thought, "Ooh! A dragon zombie-hunter?!" My mind works in stupid ways, but I couldn't put the idea to rest so here ya go. :/

Edited by choco566

I DID NO SUCH THING - Write that description!

Feel free to make any suggestions.

None pending.

Yuletime Joy- Write that description!

Suggestion: maybe how he spreads joy? Does he help santa?

Taking Suggestions.

Descriptions pending: Rupaya Choora and Tez Laal Rang Ka. Been waitin' on them for a while, actually.

Edit: Khoon Kabrastaan

Khoon Kabrastaan is the first vampire to discover the Ardrean clan, where he is the terror of the clan. The only dragons who do not fear him are the Shadow Walkers, whose blood is distasteful to him, perhaps having something to do with their ability to switch between different plains of reality. The rest of the dragons fear him, carefully guarding their offspring from his blood hunger. His lair is a deep corner of the cave, a deep crevice in the earth which none of the other dragons dare enter. A stench hovers around him and his lair as sulferous fumes belch from the depths of the earth. Around the enterance to his lair are the eggs of unfortunate dragons whose parents were unable to protect from him. Whenever he ventures from his lair, the other dragons part before him, giving him as much room as he desires. A loner by nature, Khoon Kabrastaan keeps to himself, and will kill anyone who crosses him.
Edited by Ardrea

Khoon Kabrastaan - Write that description!

Dragons with pending descriptions are marked with a hatchling separator. They're right under the Elders and Special dragons. :3

I might take suggestions, but please note that some of my dragons are named after characters with established personalities.

And here's my description for Miss Killjoy that I've been postponing for so long:

Unlike the other misfit pygmies of the clan and especially her well-known mate, Miss Killjoy is torn between being mischievous and being kind. She can't help but tease other dragons of Thoiris a bit but, compared to others, her "nice side" tends to show up more often. She has even left small gifts like flowers or shiny gems for the victims of her tricks several times, as an apology.
Edited by Orlageddon

SQUEE!! Khoon Kabrastaan's description got accepted! YAY!

Seda Aquatica:

Seda Aquatica was the mate of the golden magi, Shaah Harkaara, before he cruelly left her to be with a purple frill dragon. When he left her, her heart broke, and her world was shattered. Even now, she loves him, though he betrayed her love. It is said that the Ardrean seas were formed from her tears, and the monsters within them were formed from the shadows of her sorrow. Now she is little more than a shadow of her former self. Where her scales gleamed like blue rays of sunlight through the sea,they are dull and lusterless. Where her eyes gleamed with laughter and love, now they are dull with tears. Of late, though, her heart as begun to be lifted by the love another dragon, Antariksh Vaayu, who has always stayed beside her as her friend. Now, he is her mate, and promises to never leave her. Once more, Seda Aquatica has begun to smile.
Edited by Ardrea

Occasionally comes from a quirky family. Her father is terrified of vampires, and insists that every dead egg in the clan is a result of their scheming ways. Her mother, on the other hand, is rather fond of the sickly Experiments the eccentric Doctor attempts to nurture every now and then, and gently nudges the Magi foundling Rsaza whenever she's in need of a sick patient to fret over. Occasionally, true to her name, has taken up a rather odd quirk herself: Zombie hunting. On clear nights, her patterned wings offering her some camouflage, she'll soar over recently infected areas and help cremate the dead and hunt the undead. In areas particularly plagued by stubborn zombies, she'll often remain for weeks at a time, not leaving until whatever is driving the black resurrection magic is gone.

~*~

Seda Aquatica - Write that description! She's in love with a Magi - how does that work out?

~*~

Open to suggestions.

Edit: Pending; I've Got the Magic Magic Magic

He does not, in fact, have the magic in him. He has, however, tricked other dragons into believing he can touch things and turn them into gold - normally disc-shaped stones, but he's done the occasional flower.

Approved!

Edited by klinneah

Hey? D:

I've Got the Magic Magic Magic - Write that description!

My pending ones are listed right under the Elders. I might take suggestions, but note that some dragons are named after characters with established personalities. :3

Oh, and I can't describe anyone with the suffix Tsu yet (like Theta Tsu). It wouldn't make sense.

Edited by Orlageddon

Little Miss Killjoy - Write That Description!

Does she really kill people's joy? Does she resent her name because she is a nice, well behaved hatchie?

~*~

Open to Suggestions

I am not describing my Papers/Golds/Silvers/Dinos/Tinsels at the moment. I have plans for them.

A few of my dragons already have descriptions, make sure the one you choose doesn't, please.

White Mint Tea - Write that description! Does he enjoy hot beverages...is he perhaps a connoisseur of teas?

~*~

Always open to suggestions, none pending.

Please check to see if the dragon you are suggesting is undescribed and has a name.

Jungle Lily is very quiet, hardly contributing anything to a conversation and keeping herself mostly to herself...until she is in the company of her (few) very good friends. When around only her friends and family, it's like she becomes an entirely different dragon, chattering their ears off, bouncing around gleefully, and generally being obnoxious until someone tells her to "go count the honeysuckle blossoms outside, Lily." She won't, of course; instead, she'll find humans congregating and curl up around their wrists.

I didn't follow the suggestion this time, sorry!

Edited by klinneah

Jungle Lily Cuffs

Write that description!

Does she like all flowers or lilies in particular? Maybe she hates plants or had an odd experience with a lily?

---

Open to suggestions, although a few of my dragons do have set personalities that I haven't written about yet.

Lady Peepin - Write that description!

Is she named that because she likes to make a peeping sound or does she like to peep/spy on others in the cave?

~*~

Open to Suggestions

I am not describing my Papers/Golds/Silvers/Dinos/Tinsels at the moment. I have plans for them.

A few of my dragons already have descriptions, make sure the one you choose doesn't, please.

White Mint Tea - Write that description! Does he enjoy hot beverages...is he perhaps a connoisseur of teas?

Whitey is rather particular about the beverages he consumes. It has to be the best or it just won't do (though food is another matter entirely). He even refuses to drink the ordinary well water in Kanaye's cave, insisting it be boiled into tea first. He periodically pesters Sir Scribe to write a grocery list of herbs for him. Instead of allowing Sir Scribe to hide the lists away in his vault, Whitey gives each finished document straight to Kanaye. It took a few attempts but he finally managed to train her properly; she no longer comes back with some atrocity such as pretend tea called 'Lipton'.

Hold Me Closer My Darling - Write that description!

Is she perhaps very affectionate?

~~~~~~

Many of my dragons have descriptions; please check first. smile.gif

Born of Music's Passion -Write this description!

~~~~~~~~

Jazzet always seemed to be moving and speaking to an unheard rhythm and tune. While she insisted she wasn't hearing anything be it music singing or voices, others just couldn't believe it! How could she always be moving so gracefully and rhythmically without hearing music How could she speak so sing song without hearing singing

In Truth Jazzet wasn't hearing things, in her mind she was constantly humming tunes putting together her own little songs but was to embarrassed to speak them out loud. The day Keriel caught her singing by the river; she was amazed at the amazing talent this little pink had kept hidden for so long. After being caught singing and seeing how amazed her mistress was Jazzet decided it was time to stop hiding. Her melodies are sung throughout anytime of the day at her whim for others to hear and enjoy.

Edited by Keriel

Jazzett

Write that description!

Does she like music? Or possibly dancing/flying to music?

Open to suggestions, although some of my dragons have set personalities that I haven't written about yet. I've also got some descriptions written already.

Lady Peepin - Write that description!

Is she named that because she likes to make a peeping sound or does she like to peep/spy on others in the cave?

Although she is a chicken, Lady Peepin is determined to be of importance in the cave, and has therefore joined the court of Your Royal Frilledness, gaining the title of "Lady".  Unlike her king, however, Peepin is no coward.  In fact, she has such overconfidence in herself that she has been known to pick fights with Your Frilled Highness, Your Royal Frilledness' rival and enemy.  She often wins these small skirmishes, as Your Frilled Highness is just as much a coward as the king.  This only serves to inflate Peepin's certainty that she is unbeatable.

Despite Lady Peepin's skill in battle, she is often recruited by the king for more...devious tasks.  As small as she is, she is an ideal spy, and spends much of her time perched up in trees and other high places, her beady eyes fixed on Your Frilled Highness.  This is cause for some speculation among the enemies as to why chicken feathers and dropping are often found near their camp, especially after their more important councils.

Edited by Snow Plow

Why Didn't You Bring Kneepads

Describe IT: Perhaps have it friends with a vine dragon?

Dragons w/ descriptions: Talhans Naata, Samudra Ki Leher, Rupaya Choora, Choti, Khoon Kabrastaan, Tez Laal Rang Ka,

Dragons with descriptions pending: Seda Aquatica, Shaah Harkaara

Dragons that have a description in my head, not on page yet, though: Baingani Choti, Antariksh Vaayu...they're interrelated with Seda Aquatica and Shaah Harkaara's descriptions.

Suggestions are welcome, though I'd prefer if you didn't say anything about whom they love because that just gets drama in the clan.

Edited by Ardrea

Is There a Theme Going Here - Write that description!

Does he like themes? How about musicals where he can decorate the stages in different themes, like Halloween and Christmas and such?

~*~

Open to Suggestions

Hold Me Closer My Darling - Write that description!

Closer has yet to find her one true love. She has met her parents in Lagie's cave a few times. She could see the love and trust they share and has been told of her many full siblings. However, Closer also knows her grandmother and she sees how her grandfather willing and joyfully cheats with any lady that takes his fancy. They only had one child together, it's true, but Grandma Secure has told Closer many times of their vows and she can see how much it pains her when he strays. Closer hopes for the love her parents share but shies away from the possibility of the pain such love could bring.
Edited by Kanaye

Tasty Treats

Write that description!

Maybe he likes to eat nearly everything in sight? Or perhaps he's extremely picky about what he's willing to digest?

---

Why Didn't You Bring Kneepads

Describe IT

Overconfident and very much a know-it-all, Why Didn't You Bring Kneepads is avoided by many of the other dragons.  She, however, is not aware of their dislike and often seeks them out, causing them to hide from her by every means possible.  Still, she searches, growing evermore perplexed as time goes on and she finds no one to talk to.  Even after searching for hours, Why Didn't You Bring Kneepads is rarely discouraged, simply finding other ways to amuse herself.  One of her favorite pastimes is, in fact, hiding in caves close to human settlements and waiting for humans to come around to explore, as they always do eventually.  When she spots one, she freezes. Her eyes straying to their knees in search of an essential detail, she holds her breath as they enter.  Once they are in a tight place, often a crawl, in which they are on their knees, she pounces, landing right in front of them, her face inches from theirs, and shouting more than asking, "Why didn't you bring knee-pads!"

---

Open to suggestions, but I may or may not take them, as some of my dragons already have set personalities.

Edited by Snow Plow

Mid-night-Eyes -Write this description!

why is he named so? does he have good night vision?

~~~~

Open to suggestions, some of my dragons already have descriptions. Don't ask me to describe Ochredrakes Assassins or BSL lineage. i got plans for em wink.gif