prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

Hnnnnn Word says 5698 and NaNo says 5693. What's five words, guize, rly?

Cause there are people being gyped like 1000 words, already. :U

Though I think you really had to have messed with some settings somewhere to do that. o.O

Anyone want to try a word war with me tomorrow? Hook up in IRC preferably, I'll be home around 5:30PM EST.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/node/3821427

Get to writin', ya'll! x3

Nuuu... not again. >_> First time I clicked on the thread myself out of curiosity.

ETA: I clicked a link in someone's siggy on the NaNo forums, and guess where it led me to? >_<

@Rhea: I'll see if I can make it. (:

Edited by Shadowflame

Attended the local write-in last night: 30+ people in a single room, two of them with pen-and-paper notebooks, the rest of us with laptops of different flavours. In one hour, I pounded out 2376 words.

I'm now far enough ahead that I can take today off to do some necessary non-NaNo work and still be 200+ words ahead of the game tomorrow. biggrin.gif

That was mean, Sock. I will have to be much more careful where I click. :<

in the chat room. I have 23,000 words already. Brain is tired and wants to rebel from writing.... *yawn* anyone gonna join me?

Okay, whenever I try to join in my browser crashes. Sorry guys - I'm almost to my goal for today though. 13k. I'm trying really hard to stay ahead of the game smile.gif.

omgosh my story's way serious and Idk who'd say it but I want to do that now.

Arg... my MC has decided she wants total control over the story and is getting all first-person-y <<

WHY, ELAINE?!

I'm at 14,304. I'm trying to go for 100k this month, so I'm shooting for 16,665 words before I log.

Dr. Paine: Ugh. Happens to me all the time.

omgosh my story's way serious and Idk who'd say it but I want to do that now.

lololol

DO EET. I think the line works more awesomely in way serious stories, anyway. 8D

7,388 according to Word. 100 more and I'm caught up for today. On an awesome fight scene and I keep getting distracted. ;o;

What SPS said.

I'm a 16,698... so I've reached my daily quota. Bye guize. <3

Good: Tomorrow I'll have a lot of time to write.

Bad: I have to redo a lot >.> The logic didn't fit so I'm rewriting some.

I think Ill kill off my MC near the end.... Im at 25,000 words already. biggrin.gif