prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

47something words. Gah.

I'm gonna finish it around Christmas at this rate. ;_;

It's because of school. Can't write at school, no free periods.I'm gonna try to write like, 5k words tomorrow. :P

awww... sad.gif I saw that nano tells us that if we continue the rate we have been writing then I would be done on the 10th of November... I think Ill be longer than that though.

I think Ill kill off my MC near the end.... Im at 25,000 words already. biggrin.gif

3 of my 4 MC's start dead. biggrin.gif

Wheeeee! My computer works again, so I can write faster now! Too bad the laptop is definitely dead--that would have been a huge help during those annoyingly long lunch breaks I have 3 days of the week... :|

I'm not even going to try NaNo this time, I think... I've already failed three times (but I enjoyed each year, and loved the story ideas I came up with, so it was more than worth it!) I'm just so busy with school. I had four japanese tests and quizzes this week, along with about five essays... good luck to everyone who's been writing, though!

I plan to reach 15k by Sunday.

If I don't, then I will spend all Sunday day/night writing until I reach 20k!

>:l

I hit my by-midnight word goal of 13k, even exceeded it a little. . .now I'm trying to catch up on email. I've been too neglectful and now I've got a mountain to catch up on!

Is the site being wonky for you guys?

I went to go update my total a few minutes before midnight, and it gave me an "invalid selection" error page or something... I went back, and my page had the updated amount of words, but after midnight passed, I went to go check my stats on making sure that I wasn't behind on anything and I was on track, and my word count was added to today (the 6th) while all of my stats state that it's still the 5th and that I've only gotten 300 words today.

Stats

Today's Stats

Words Written Today 311

Words to Write until 1667 1356

Suggested Daily Word Count 1667

Cumulative Word Count 7215

Total

Current Day 5

Average Words per Day 1443

At This Rate You Will Finish On Dec 05

Days Remaining 25

Total Words Remaining 42785

Words per Day to Finish on Time 1712

But see, I have 8923... and the top of the page AND the graph show that... but... blah...

-K-

Okay, that's it. I really hate working on my story at home, not that I have anywhre else to work on it...

the comuter room is freezing and it's so censorkip.gif ing hard to type a novel when I can't feel my fingers! D: Maybe i can confinve my dad to let me borrow his laptop a tiny biot this weekend?

\I'm not fixing typos, my fingers are tgoo cold for that. D:

It's 27F over here. You're not kidding about freezing fingers - I have to keep rubbing them every few hundred words so they don't shatter like ice.

20,007. I'm stopping now. I have to get up in five hours.

asdkfj haven't written anything today. It was supposed to be devoted to homework so I can write all of tomorrow, but since all I've done is copy some math notes and draw two maps, that's not gonna happen.

Why does the Stats site change every day? I liked it better when it still said that I'm within the schedule. Right now it's depressing to see this --> At This Rate You Will Finish On Dec 20

Atleast I'll be finished before Christmas >_>

Why does the Stats site change every day? I liked it better when it still said that I'm within the schedule. Right now it's depressing to see this --> At This Rate You Will Finish On Dec 20

Atleast I'll be finished before Christmas >_>

I know, it is discouraging, isn't it? At least I don't have to worry about missing a day's wordcount and being marked as "unsuccessful" though.

In other news, I broke 10k. smile.gif

Still way behind, but I’m too tired to rant about that now.

Now if only the NaNo site would load so I could update my word count...

I think I'm gonna quit the NaNo. I have way too much to worry about. School, for example.

And besides, I should be doing the Young NaNo.

/11

Part of me wants to take part, it's just that the only plot I can think of is the novel I started five years ago and never finished re-writing...

And I don't have much free time with my many jobs. But it could be a nice way to waste duties...

It does sound like fun. I'd kinda like to try it out too, but I've never been much of a writer, so that IS a problem tongue.gif Besides, November is a busy month for me, I don't really have time for it at all. Would be fun to try participating sometime, though.

Wait what how did it's only been a day!?

I was 100 words behind schedule yesterday and now I'm almost 3 thousand. What is this I don't even. DX

Urgh... I had a terrible start, and here I am now - haven't written a single word in two days... I had such a good story, but I'm feeling so uninspired.

I need to write more of my Wrimo. I just started today, so I'm waaaay behind schedule... Anyways, awesome plot idea, and I've worked with something like it before, since it's a prequel to a different one of my books.

I think I'm gonna quit the NaNo. I have way too much to worry about. School, for example.

And besides, I should be doing the Young NaNo.

/11

I feel your pain, qwackie, I really do. For son RANDOMMM reason, november has been around the busiest months of my school year. Let's see, 5 really big projects due somewhere in the beginning of november, some still not due yet, but I haven't started, and not to mention a concert I have to help plan for. Busy!!!

And to top that all off, I only have 3055 words down to pat! How am I going to survive?!?

Ex...cept I can be in the adult NaNo.

I found it! biggrin.gif

I found the link to the Dragon Cave through NaNo, and the link here from the Caves.

I am doing NaNo again this year, after winning once, not finishing once, and not really doing for two years. Yeah.. I get sidetracked a lot.

I've always wanted to try this, actually. Being prone to frequent storms of the dreaded Writer's Block, however, there's just no way I could get it done on time unless I just drop everything now, lock the door to my room and just type away...

But I have highschool things to worry about. I'm failing Algebra (terribly... It's not even funny. I haaaaaaaate all these BS equations I'm never gonna use in real life... And just overcomplicating simple things in the first place... Ugh... Math isn't logical that way. But I digress... >_>)

Anyway... Probably not gonna do NaNo. But as a writer I must write! And now I feel a touch of inspiration. Y'know, I've got an epic plot I've been working on and buffing up in the back of my head since I was twelve...(I'm sixteen now. Yeah. That's quite a bit of development... xd.png) Maybe this is a good time to start writing a novel anyway.

cool.gif

Maybe I'll even get published...

I'm off to do some writing. Later, guys. 83