prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

Tropes ruined my vocabulary.

/late

Anyways, I can actually get on now, but it's really slow >_<

You can't beat custom-color background, automatic word/character/paragraph counter at the bottom of the page, and typewriter sounds. xd.png

KageSora: For some reason this reminds me of the way Ritchie Valens died.

... Now that you mention it, you can't. D: xd.png

@rhea: It's 'anyway', not 'anyways' >:3 'anyways' is nonstandard. xd.png

Anyways can and will be said, though, for the same reason "chor" and "lol" will be. =V Besides, it sounds better. -shot-

I'm off to write now, bye guize.

Off to moderate requests waiting in the queue, then I shall start writing!

Still no idea what I'm writing about, though. :B

Off to moderate requests waiting in the queue, then I shall start writing!

Still no idea what I'm writing about, though. :B

Some groups (known or unknown) blow up the underwater cables that basically are our internet. Chaos ensues.

A person whose art comes to life... but in a horrific, body-horror way. As in, they can't draw very well, but the creations come to life anyways.

uh uh j... june bugs!

lol i actuly found DC though Nano last year, eggies were on someone's profile and I just had to click on them. After seeing the cave I was unavoidably hooked. Nano just started last night if anyone wants to join in, there is still time! lol only about 2,000 words behind. 4 pages of writing isn't much, you can do it!

You can't beat custom-color background, automatic word/character/paragraph counter at the bottom of the page, and typewriter sounds. xd.png

KageSora: For some reason this reminds me of the way Ritchie Valens died.

Who now?

Hahahha, wow, I have a happy start to my story. Starts with a suicide, moves right into a murder, then I'm getting right into an abduction/rape/murder, and then an accident. This is fun. /dark writing

I showed an excerpt of my prologue to my friends...

And now they think I'm writing an emo story full of angst and darkness...

*sad*

-K-

Who now?

Hahahha, wow, I have a happy start to my story. Starts with a suicide, moves right into a murder, then I'm getting right into an abduction/rape/murder, and then an accident. This is fun. /dark writing

Ritchie Valens. One of my favorite singers. He was terrified of planes and refused to ride on one. Guess how he died? =V In a plane crash, along with Buddy Holly, and the Big Bopper. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Music_Died

I have 500 words to go before I reach my daily limit.

Kamak: *hug*

Ritchie Valens. One of my favorite singers. He was terrified of planes and refused to ride on one. Guess how he died? =V In a plane crash, along with Buddy Holly, and the Big Bopper. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Music_Died

I have 500 words to go before I reach my daily limit.

Kamak: *hug*

Ah, right, I remember reading about that once someplace... ...Actually, I think it might have been TVTropes. o.=.O

Haaaa... I haven't even hit 1500 yet, ahahah...

@Kamak--If it makes you feel better, my mom would likely demand I get help if I showed her some of what I write...

I love Buddy Holly and Ritchie Valens, so... xd.png

Aw. 3.5k. >_> I should keep writing to 4k... *twiddles thumbs*

Ehh, it's not as much "Onoez, I don't want to be called an emo writer" but more along the line of "... That's the opposite of what I'm trying to convey..."

So apparently I'm not good at conveying the right message... though I did only show them an excerpt...

-K-

Ehh, it's not as much "Onoez, I don't want to be called an emo writer" but more along the line of "... That's the opposite of what I'm trying to convey..."

So apparently I'm not good at conveying the right message... though I did only show them an excerpt...

-K-

It would probably convey the right message if you had showed them more than just that--things are often hard to understand if only a portion of them is available.

Haaa.... I gotta stop now and get sleep. 2.3k words done for now.

I really like how this is shaping up, I really changed the basic scene I originally wanted to work with. This is pretty fun. :3

Edited by KageSora

Yeah, signed up too. Maybe it helps to get something done... also I'm behind a bit... well atleast I've a title! Yeah, go title!! laugh.gif

Yeah, signed up too. Maybe it helps to get something done... also I'm behind a bit... well atleast I've a title! Yeah, go title!! laugh.gif

I got all of 1200 words last year. Remember, win or lose, you rock for even trying.

I'm just using open office right now, if I could program I'd be writing a plain word processing program with the "Problem word" feature and the ability to export into jumbled text. That's what I like about yWriter - but I spend too much time playing with the scenes to use it for NaNo.

I've only gotten a couple hundred more words so far today - election day put a chink in my plans, but I'm over a day ahead of schedule.

:<

I haven't even reached 1k words yet, and I'm still planning my first chapter. >.<

Oh, well. Like they said, that's what weekends are for.

I'm at 5,160 words. That's 159 words over my intended goal for the day. I'm actually writing three day's worth so that I can take days like Thanksgiving off.

I haven't written since yesterday... I'll write when I get home, but right now I'm wet, cold, and waiting for my last class in 20 minutes... (and I have to go vote after wards... That's not going to help my need to write any tongue.gif)

I'm hoping to get to about an average of 3K words a day, and I want to hit the 1667 goal everyday... I hope I can catch up for yesterday... though if I can't I want to at least get 3K words today so I don't fall further behind.

-K-

291 today. Still not done.

Over 400 and I'm working through an encounter with an eccentric, very untidy wizard. I'll probably end up killing the MC in this encounter.

Edited by klinneah

Finished my words for today! I must sleep now.

You guys are amazing. I don't know how you all write so quickly. :P

I'll just be happy if Pheo and I reach over 25,000 words. XD