prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

I figure I'll just try to get an extra 1-2k in if possible to be safe.

I hope the computer guy can help me figure out why they're attacking now of all times. :|

But at least I have access to computers through the other family computer, the library, and the school! I just have all my files on this one. |D

Ahaha, I just realized I have an occurrence in my story of something that I have no idea how I can manage to tie it in with everything else. Oh dear. I HAVE A PLOT HOLE WITHIN THE FIRST 2300 WORDS. xd.png

Edited by KageSora

Count ah ha ha: 3426

Blah, voting took a chunk of my time away... but I reached the goal for today... still need to catch up for my personal goal...

Anyways, I thought I'd share an excerpt that made me smile when I wrote it... hopefully I can be stuffed to put similar quips in my writing down the line... :/

Atamia smiled to himself. To be fair, the torch incident only happened once, but it seemed to be a favorite topic of his father’s to heckle Atamia on. Admittedly, the incident wasn’t much of a problem, and the groom only suffered minor burns, but Atamia’s father didn’t think it was as funny as Atamia did.

And I'm finally past the part I dreaded... Unfortunately I feel as if my writing is clumsier when I begin a project, as I like to give details that may be irrelevant now, but will be crucial later (a bit like what the unholy literary child of foreshadowing and brick jokes would be (brickshadowing? *shot*)). So it makes my plot a bit... slow at the beginning...

That, and dialogue is the biggest pain to me... so I seem to enjoy avoiding it at the beginning. tongue.gif

But that's okay, because Chapter 3 is Mythology! Whee!~

-K-

Kage, I know how bad computer problems are when you really need it. tongue.gif If you have a flash drive or something, that could help in being able to write anywhere. And, as to plot holes, I'd say worry about those in December, or maybe it'll just tie-itself up eventually (my writing has a way of tying its own knots).

I've got a plot hole!

Need to make a guy unimmortal. He was born immortal, like his twin sister, but is married to one of the main characters, a mortal. He's technically half-immortal, with a mortal mother and immortal father, but he can live forever but doesn't want to.

Probably just going to pull something about his sister out as a toss-away line to explain it, but I would hate to ret-con my own canon. D|

I've 2560 words laugh.gif Halfway to the Word Goal to Date. Too bad that I've to go to work soonishly >_<

W00t, plot holes! xd.png I've no clue were I want to go with this story. It's also pretty rough at the moment. Not sure when I want to start smoothing it. But probably once it doesn't say anymore that I'm three days behind >_<

I would say it's a plot hole but I just use the excuse "he's an idiot."

(My own thing...)

Woohoo, I've finally hit 10k!

(And I totally shouted It's Over 9,000! when I hit 9,001 words this morning).

I'm slowly approaching the middle of the novel, and that's when the main antagonists come in and start wreaking havoc in my story.

/is far more excited for this than is needed

Those Word Wars sound interesting, though.

I say there should be plot holes - a little bit of mystery keeps readers intrigued.

I'm over 8k now, my wrist needs a break (I'm typing this one-handed). Since today's target is only 5k, I think I can consider myself accomplished. Now I'm going to do some research wink.gif

Well, I was going to find a way to change the names for two gods in my series, after discovering that Yin was black and dark and Yang was white and light... But I really can't think of better names, I've had these names set since 8th grade, and I really just don't want to change them...

They're still opposites, they just don't correspond to the actual real world concept... which is fine because I don't really care now if people get upset that I've reversed the names...

And plus my series isn't set in the real world... so... |D

-K-

Ugh. How do I use the word validator?

/stupid

Edit your novel info, and it should be the first option.

I've copypasta'd my stuff into the section, but there's no "enter" button or anything...

/newb

I've copypasta'd my stuff into the section, but there's no "enter" button or anything...

/newb

Press submit at the bottom of the page.

Press submit at the bottom of the page.

... thank you. I feel exceedingly dumb now.

And fff the site won't load >.>

... thank you. I feel exceedingly dumb now.

And fff the site won't load >.>

It 'twas nothing.

It's quite annoying, no? And I wanted to search for your page!

Count: 5204

Well, I've broken 5K... finally... xd.png

Chapter 3 turned out good... but I fear it's a bit... out of place... The Prologue had a first person view, the first two chapters (and all chapters after wards) had a 3rd person observer feel to it, and then this chapter... it feels like it had an Omniscient Narrator going through the mythology...

I just don't know if it will all come together well or feel blocky... :/

-K-

*Mutters* The very bottom, dammit...

Nuuuu don't look it sucks >x And a few parts are out of place because I skipped ahead.

@Bourne151--I do have one, but I admit I'm a little bit wary of writing in a location other than at my computer, ahahah... I have a tendency to lose things. xd.png

As for my plot hole... Well, one of the main characters gets a text message from 'Unknown Number' that just says "End." about 2 minutes before he's hit by a car. I have no characters who would be able to give him this message and no reason he would get it at all, lol. xd.png I just need to come up with a reason for it. But maybe it will just all fall into place on it's own?

Hm, think I saw this in a movie - calling to confirm a target's identity. Only works if the car accident wasn't so much an accident, though.

Hm, think I saw this in a movie - calling to confirm a target's identity. Only works if the car accident wasn't so much an accident, though.

Haaa... Well, it was a total accident. The guy who hit him was trying to outrun the police, and lost control of his car. The character just happened to pick the wrong direction to try to escape to.

Hm... there are ways to remotely steer a car. But... no, too much of a coincidence... meh, might as well throw it out. Text message imbues the cell phone with a signal or something that manipulates a car to be drawn towards ths source via control of steering.

... iunno.

Hm... there are ways to remotely steer a car. But... no, too much of a coincidence... meh, might as well throw it out. Text message imbues the cell phone with a signal or something that manipulates a car to be drawn towards ths source via control of steering.

... iunno.

Haaaa... I figure I'll just have it be a sort of supernatural thing. xd.png It's already a story where 3/4 of the main characters are dead and the 4th is in a coma. xd.png I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. There's probably a character or two hiding in the story I haven't thought up yet.

I'm at 10,008. I'm gonna collapse now, k? I've written about 5k today.

Anybody have any suggestions for getting motivated? I'm behind already. xd.png