prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

STUPID STUPID STUPID.

I SHOULD HAVE 20K WORDS BUT I HAVE 18K AAAAAGGGGHHHH.

I am soooo not going to hit 50k. Unless I take away, church, school, homework, and reading goals. I'm only at 2k

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

I am soooo not going to hit 50k. Unless I take away, church, school, homework, and reading goals. I'm only at 2k

... You said you were at 6k. e-e

Eh, I quit. Too much school work and laziness. I only got to 10k anyway~

Well, I'm getting back on track, slowly..

Over 13k now, hope to get near 14k before I turn in.

“So then, you tied me up,” Atamia said. “But that doesn’t explain why you took my clothes off.”

Oh god what have I done.

And before you ask, no, this isn't a sex/rape scene or anything... Atamia passed out during a rain storm and the other character was helping him... but also didn't trust him, so he tied him up.

This is probably the funniest/creepiest thing I've written so far... and now I'm stuck for a response... Especially since the other character is a moral freak Knight... xd.png

-K-

ROFL. That's epic. Poor Atamia.

Make them say, "WELL MY GOOD SIR YOU SEEMED TO BE HIGHLY UNCOMFORTABLE IN YOUR WET CLOTHES SO I DID YOU A JUSTICE."

... At least you didn't write this:

He shrugs. Jasmine coughs, stiffening, then says, "You don't have mates?"

Kreech shakes his head. He says, "It's more of a 'whoever is best and closest at the time' thing."

Kreech continues, "Actually, I didn't exactly do that when I had my children. There were five others involved - two were leaders, three were just very sturdy. I knew who they were ahead of time. Managed to have fifty-one children that way. Twenty-six if we're not counting the dead ones. Not exactly a great number, but I raised them all, but so many of us are just unstable to begin with. That's why only a certain few of us are allowed to actually have children."

I'm not sure if the conversation is worse or better when you know that Kreech is actually a six-foot-tall, thirteen-foot-wide bat made of fire that is constantly losing his limbs.

I think I'm gonna include some conflict between my main characters. Well, more than I have already, that is.

I've got Mr. Offends Everybody Around him working with Miss Too Easily Offended, so this could prove fun... xd.png

Oh god what have I done.

And before you ask, no, this isn't a sex/rape scene or anything... Atamia passed out during a rain storm and the other character was helping him... but also didn't trust him, so he tied him up.

This is probably the funniest/creepiest thing I've written so far... and now I'm stuck for a response... Especially since the other character is a moral freak Knight... xd.png

-K-

Hypothermia? Because you're supposed to get out of wet clothes if that's a danger. How bad was the storm and did they do anything other than tie up and take off clothes, like give a blanket?

Hypothermia? Because you're supposed to get out of wet clothes if that's a danger. How bad was the storm and did they do anything other than tie up and take off clothes, like give a blanket?

Yes that's basically the general idea. And yes he was given a blanket, which was the first thing I mentioned when he woke up. xd.png

The storm wasn't terrible, but he was originally passed out in the storm with a head injury for at least an hour or so, and since it was evening time...

But yeah, it was even worse that I really didn't see it coming. I was like "Hmm... his clothes are wet... so they'll need to be gone... and the other character doesn't trust him farther than he can throw him, but will still help him... so clearly he'll need to be tied up..."

and then I wound up with that line.

OTL

-K-

Mine are just shopping for clothes. That's probably the worst it's gonna get, really.

lol mild.

Got to 22K, yay.

I have to go back and either fix one prediction or write in a whole new scene, because at first I was going to have her show a pet but she just gave him a doll.

Because I'm really pushing this bird metaphor. :B

Am I the only one here with characters that are constantly on the verge of murdering one another? Because now I'm sort of lonely. :c

Am I the only one here with characters that are constantly on the verge of murdering one another? Because now I'm sort of lonely. :c

Oh don't worry, my group is going to be like that soon enough...

especially when half of them are deadpan snarkers and the other ones are optimists/moral freaks.

I'm hoping to see if I can have two of my snarkiest characters try to outsnark eachother...

-K-

Don't worry. I have Mr. Hates The World who's a homicidal crazy guy. He's very bitter about his own murder, and really keen to get some payback--even if that means he has to go through the other main characters to get it.

15,045 on NaNo, ten more on Word.

Yes, yes you are. /ignores two previous posters

Well, most of them don't so much want to murder. One just wants two of them to GTFO AND NEVER COME BACK EVER, one wants to keep everyone together 4eva, one doesn't know what he wants and the other is cool with whatever. It makes for magnificent UST between two of them. Did I mention this is a group of two brothers/two sisters and the pairs of siblings are cousins?

Yay, awesome. xd.png I'm not so alone.

NixAyum: +Rhea

KageSora: His own murder? ... So is he some sort of undead? +Rheax2

+Rhea wut?

Also, how many times of making a comparison between a character and an animal too many?

Depends on how soon you do it. I'd say 5 times max entire story, but definitely not all together.

+Rhea = extremely huge number.

In my story, they're all dead already, except one who's in a coma but his soul got kicked out of his body. It's kind of a ghost thing, but not quite because that's perfectly normal for this world and everybody just kind of accepts that sort of thing. xd.png The whole being dead thing, that is, not the murder thing.

Two of my MC's were murdered, one was hit by a car, and the other took her own life.

Well damn, I'm about to put in what I think is number 7, and I'm only at about 17k. xd.png

And cool story bro.

Haha, can't believe someone is still using me as a large number. Awesome.

I thought I would do a little more today, try getting ahead, but... lazy. Got what I needed and stopped.

I really wish my work schedule didn't cut into my writing time so much.

And I wish that when I did have time to write my characters would co-operate a little more with me.

I've used more out-of-fashion things. Radical, though, ain't it?

KageSora: That sounds epic.