prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

>______> *is far behind*

3440 here. Am I the only one this far behind?

Nope. I've only got 3247, but the NaNo counter will probably tell me i have 3246 because apparently Word thinks I have an extra word in there somewhere...

Word count @ 6189 as of yesterday, and I'll probably get in another 2k tonight at the local Write-In. Vroom vroom! biggrin.gif

Time for another day of writing! I'm trying to get enough padding to not have to write much, if at all, tomorrow.

I'm at 12,074 words. I'm gonna go exercise, now - I've been sitting for too long.

I have reached 20,000 words already. Today was slow, I just wrote a bit more than 3,000 today.

4,696 says Word, and I've got a lot to go to catch up. :/

askdfjskhjkgf

6916 words. Would be right on track if I didn't have to double my word count daily to make up for the expedition in the middle of the month. It's all crap but I don't care.

I procrastinate too fricking much.

(Woke up at 8 to catch up on word count; it's now nearly 10 and I have written nothing.)

I am wayy behind. Fourth day, and I got down 2774 words. I really must get working! I had a lot of homework, and now I am still doing homework...

Yaaay! *is catching up* I got nearly 6000! biggrin.gif

@me4him101 HOW THE FUDGE DID YOU MANAGE THAT?!

I'm pretty far behind as well, I congratulate the one who's left the rest of us all in the dust though I wonder how much free time you have

This. Just this.

@_@

7.7K nao :>

Rhea&hippo: Wrote 5k a day... it's not really that hard. I probably would have written until the cows came home if I didn't have a thing about, once I end a chapter, I cannot write any more until tomorrow.

I'm pretty far behind, too. Between school and the fact that I'm just so exhausted all the time, it's hard to find time to writ. >.=.< Hopefully the weekend will be a lovely time for me to catch up on things. :3

...Here's hoping the Computer Guy has a positive report for me, ahahah...

There were people last year claiming to have written 500,000+ words last year by the end of the month. I know the point of NaNo is to not focus on quality, but that stuff had to be all gibberish or they had absolutely nothing else to do. 5k a day is much more reasonable. |D

I think I finally have an idea, inspired by this. :D

I... have...

509 so far |D Been sick/busy... -sighs- Maybe Write or Die will help...

hehe, well, I finish my schoolwork and I keep on writing. I have written almost 7,000 yesterday. 5,000 today. One reason, I did a word war today and it helped some. I also like to compete with other peoples word counts. biggrin.gif

A few years ago (the first year I won, actually - I think '06) I got so ridiculously behind, and once I had finished my homework for the time being, sat down one day for about 9 hours and cranked out 11,000 words.

I have surpassed the 10k mark (I'll update after midnight), and now I'm hoping someone responds to my reference info. . .anybody familiar with scuba diving in Australia? I work with someone who's brain I can pick but she is off this week sad.gif.

Damnit, this is hard! One of my characters doesn't have a name yet, because his getting one is part of the plot (it's complicated), and I have no idea how to word this so it's not confusing. xd.png

There's three characters in the scene, two guys and one girl. The named guy made a really low-blow retort to the named girl, and the nameless guy is watching. But it's gonna be confusing to write this and let it be known who's talking to who! Dx

In the webcomic Hanna is Not a Boy's Name, a nameless character is at times called {...}, some descriptive nickname ("zombie"), or as Hanna does, given a new name every second. Galahad! Bob! Zapnut!

I did two 15-minute word wars today and wrote about 400 words each. Makes me wonder what I could accomplish if I set my mind on it and stopped wasting time surfing the internet.

@KageSora: If you can't figure it out at the moment, just call the nameless guy Guy for now. You can always go back and make it less confusing.

Hnnnnn Word says 5698 and NaNo says 5693. What's five words, guize, rly?

Still behind, still need to hammer out. Getting to my exciting scene, getting there. e.e

Hnnnnn Word says 5698 and NaNo says 5693. What's five words, guize, rly?

Still behind, still need to hammer out. Getting to my exciting scene, getting there. e.e

For me, Word says 3248 and NaNo says 3242. I'mma haveta do over 50k by Word's count to make it. ._.

Haaaa.... I would call him something silly, but none of the characters are addressing him right now--that's the problem. Otherwise I'd just have one of them name him for the time being. Yeah, though, I'll just probably slap in a placeholder name for the moment... Wait, he's the most feline one, maybe I could refer to him using his physical description just a bit... ...Ahahah, "The music noted one" would be a silly name for him.... Oh, I am so having one of my characters call him that. I am so doing that at one point.

And one of my characters has a dirty mouth, dropping the F-bomb. ._.;;