ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

It's okay, Kila. :3

After all, a secret wouldn't be very fun if it wasn't a secret anymore, now would it?

As for holidays, I don't know any others.... -googles it-

EDIT:

Taa-Daa!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_holidays_by_country

X3

How about New Years?

Edited by roobot

I like it!! Now I really wants a leetle tree... They are beyond adorable! and have a backstory!!!

At the moment? *waits for more* tongue.gif

And now a bedtime story from Kila c:

Once upon a time, a very long time ago, there was a young Magi. He was bored, and decided to practice his magic. Unfortunately, not being very good with his magic, he couldn't catch any animals to test on. So he turned to the nearest tree and ZAP!

The tree shrank.

Amused, the Magi began experimenting on changing what the tree was. He changed the tree in a variety of ways, and when he had finished, he left it. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), he never lifted his spell from the tree.

To this day, decedents of the first Leetle Tree still change with the season.

Or at least that's how it works in my head :|

Fun facts:

-Trees range from 12-24 inches tall, and are often smaller.

-They tend to be only 2-4 inches around.

Anyways, thanks for all the comments, guys c: I'm sorry I can't reveal more at the moment xd.png;

Does anyone know of some universally celebrated summer holidays? 'Cos I'd totally add more trees if I could.

Um... Summer solstice? Not universal, but it's a general festival sort of thing biggrin.gif The tree could be decked out in full leaf and maybe some bright colored ribbons. Or like, breads/something around the bottom.

Zodiac trees could be cool too xd.png Like, gaps in the leaves could form that month's sign, or you could have some symbol at the foot (e.g. a goat, a spilled pail of water, some arrows, scales...)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Nice story, Kila. I love it (and I love the lettle trees).

Um... Summer solstice? Not universal, but it's a general festival sort of thing :D The tree could be decked out in full leaf and maybe some bright colored ribbons. Or like, breads/something around the bottom.

Zodiac trees could be cool too XD Like, gaps in the leaves could form that month's sign, or you could have some symbol at the foot (e.g. a goat, a spilled pail of water, some arrows, scales...)

That actually sounds like a fun little challenge =o All the trees fit into the same box, so...

I'll have to try it XD

Now I really want a Leetle Tree. I didn't join until Jan '10 so I obviously missed them. It would be really cool if they were dropped again so more people could have one. I mean why change them now, if not to rub it in to those of us who don't have one?

This too - they're so beautiful I want a whole forest full of these XP

me three, I missed them that year and regretted it ever since

Now I really want a Leetle Tree. I didn't join until Jan '10 so I obviously missed them. It would be really cool if they were dropped again so more people could have one. I mean why change them now, if not to rub it in to those of us who don't have one?

What, you don't trust Kila and her actions? She wouldn't do this if she didn't have plans for the trees. I'm guessing another possible drop, but that's just a guess. Whatever she chooses to do is her and TJ's choice and I'm sure they will choose something that will make the vast majority of people happy.

Wookie summed it up pretty well.

There's a definite plan in the works for them, so don't get your knickers in a twist.

Aw. Thanks for the cute little story, Kila! X3 Everybody's talking about how they want leetle trees now xd.png I would actually be content with not having one, but of course nobody should listen to me *is pelted with moldy cheese*

Does anyone know of some universally celebrated summer holidays? 'Cos I'd totally add more trees if I could.

DC Birthday tree...?

At least DC people would celebrate it :3

There's a definite plan in the works for them, so don't get your knickers in a twist.

Oooo, I love surprises! Looking forward to whatever is in the works.

omg birthday tree xd.png that would be awesome!

-now wants one-

Oooooh. Halloween tree = WANT SO MUCH. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Such a cute sprite... wishing even more that I'd been on DC when the leetle trees dropped. And Kila, that's a great story to go with them! I understand you can't reveal more now, but hopefully that means something will be revealed later, so yay!

I haven't been having a very good day and I'm sorry if it came out in my previous post. I'm sure that there are plans in the works for them and I hope that I'm around for it this time. Please don't take offense, it wasn't intentional.

Edit: What I meant was why change the leetle trees that are on scrolls right now if the plan isn't ready to be announced to everybody? Wouldn't that make everyone who doesn't have one feel left out? Just my thoughts.

Edited by Husker

I haven't been having a very good day and I'm sorry if it came out in my previous post. I'm sure that there are plans in the works for them and I hope that I'm around for it this time. Please don't take offense, it wasn't intentional.

Edit: What I meant was why change the leetle trees that are on scrolls right now if the plan isn't ready to be announced to everybody? Wouldn't that make everyone who doesn't have one feel left out? Just my thoughts.

Why do movies and games have trailers? Just makes us want them more xd.png

http://www.kidsturncentral.com/holidays/gl...lidaysgloss.htm

I found another one. Some I'd like to point out:

International Day of Peace

April Fool's Day

Jewish New Year of the Trees

(That last one pretty much can't be used.... but It's a pun xd.png)

LOL what would happen on April Fool's Day? You can do a lot of silly things to one leetle tree...

Omg how cute ohmy.gif I wished I would have got one T_T Oh well, atleast we can see them on other peoples scrolls.

That's so cute (: Now I really wish that I had got one... I feel so bad that my connection was so slow that year, which made it impossible for me to grabb one. ):

I wish it would drop Pine Cones to the AP so I could grow one, that's what I wish.

Oh my, that would be so great.

I really would like to have my own little tree ^^

I joined a few months/around a year after the leetle trees and am so mad i had to be a good person and wait to join so my computer wouldn't get any viruses like my mom always told me.

Edited by scm7271999