ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I lurveee my tree~ LOL.

I'm loving the Valentine's Day sprite (The leetle birds! The leetle heart!) and hope we get more seasonal/holiday sprites like it.

St. Patrick's day would be next... RAINBOW AND POT OF GOLD?! LEETLE LEPRECHAUN?!

Sadly, no St. Patrick's day tree is planned. This is the little chart of trees, with the spoilers fogged.

user posted image

The Valentines leetle tree is cute, though the details are a bit hard to see on the beige background of the scroll.

Sadly, no St. Patrick's day tree is planned. This is the little chart of trees, with the spoilers fogged.

user posted image

that cool, strange about Earth day's on my birthday day. hope look like to be maybe same spring's. one my favorite are. smile.gif

5. Yes, you heard that correctly. 5 chances of leetle trees that I could actually get. And I'm scroll locked. OTL

/thefatesarecruel

I saw two leetles at the same time hanging in the cave for about a minute blink.gif noone took them

I'm not able to take the tree: it says I have reached the limit.

But I don't have any tree in mu scroll, just two valentine eggs.

Why?

It looks like one's sitting on the page right now, it's been there a while. Thought it might be glitched at first, but it makes sense if a lot of people are locked.

I'm not able to take the tree: it says I have reached the limit.

But I don't have any tree in mu scroll, just two valentine eggs.

Why?

It must really be a glitch then. Only the Leetle Tree should count towards your 'limit'. If you don't have one, you should be able to pick it up, but that explains why it's been sitting there for at least 10 min now....

It looks like one's sitting on the page right now, it's been there a while. Thought it might be glitched at first, but it makes sense if a lot of people are locked.

i tried for my brother.. its a glitch :/ it says that he already has a leetle tree but he definitely has none

Um... I got a tree... Not sure how! I let the page load while I wrote a post and when I checked the cave that tree sat on the left spot. Clicked it and grabbed it! *blink blink*

Um... I got a tree... Not sure how! I let the page load while I wrote a post and when I checked the cave that tree sat on the left spot. Clicked it and grabbed it! *blink blink*

congratz biggrin.gif

Dang it? Why am I the only one who can't see a single Tree on the cave?

i tried for my brother.. its a glitch :/ it says that he already has a leetle tree but he definitely has none

that happened to me too, I tried it for a friend but nothing... xd.png

This happened to me as well. I clicked on it but it gave me the "you've reached your limit" message. I have no leetle trees. sad.gif

I can't believe they are still dropping. I saw one just two minutes ago.

Honestly, after 2008, who can?