ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I just saw that my leetle tree is changed in Valentine sprite, so cute! I'm happy I got it, many thanks to the users that helped me to catch it!

Gah! I didn't even notice 'till I saw your post! xd.png It's adorable!

It's so cute that leetle trees have changed to have lovebirds on them! wub.gif

I'm afraid they have stopped dropping some time in January. sad.gif

Now they'll change on holidays and as the seasons change. smile.gif

I saw a leetle tree yesterday, so I think they are still dropping.

Edited by Nakuru

I saw one a couple of days ago. Was really surprised since I had thought they had stopped dropping.

Love the Valentine version and now I can't wait until spring rolls around.

I love the leetle tree's valentine version. I just saw it this morning when I logged in.

Well, They are still dropping, that's for sure...

Saw one and clicked it by reflex. Caught it. Surprise, surprise.. it's my second... xd.png Has this happend to someone else? I'm a bit confused right now.. ninja.gif

I wonder I see that tree been change it as well. any you had. this week from winter tree that I got before. cool is it huh? smile.gif

When I logged on my scroll, my first thought was: "Hey, what's that gallows doing on my Scroll?" biggrin.gif

Well, They are still dropping, that's for sure...

Saw one and clicked it by reflex. Caught it. Surprise, surprise.. it's my second... xd.png Has this happend to someone else? I'm a bit confused right now.. ninja.gif

yes a glitch, you might want to pm TJ or a mod---( unless we can have more-- don't think so)

and I would recommend that you be prepared to to release it-- scrolls have been burned when glitches were taken advantage of- right or wrong as that may seem

Yeah, I was about to pm TJ... when I noticed it disappeared xd.png Good. Now I don't have to worry tongue.gif

I am charmed by my leetle Valentine's tree. I actually sat up straighter in surprise to see it on the top of my scroll. So cute!

Thought my leetle tree died in the morning when I couldn't see its sprite. .. . So it changed eh .

yeah I like that valentine's tree are and it cute. but I think will change to spring tree in march or later after winter. I guess so. smile.gif

Wow, I just noticed the Valentine's tree...

Would you believe me if i told you I caught mine yesterday?

I'm loving the Valentine's Day sprite (The leetle birds! The leetle heart!) and hope we get more seasonal/holiday sprites like it.

St. Patrick's day would be next... RAINBOW AND POT OF GOLD?! LEETLE LEPRECHAUN?!