ShaydraSilversky

Shaydra's Artstuff

WHOO STRESS

I'm kidding, I thank you guys profusely for all the kind compliments XD Anyways, I'm working on sethless21's Pumpkin x Pygmy. I have the sketch done, the pygmy is rather obscured by the pumpkin dragon though owo;

@ ThatDeadGirl: Haha, it's fine, I haven't even been drawing here for that long. :3 Thanks for such the kind comments! oAo I'm glad you enjoy my artwork and hope my next doesn't disappoint.

@ zephyr: It really wasn't any trouble, although it was fun watching my pageviews shoot from 5 to 40 XD

@Shajana: Thank you! :3 I'm gonna love drawing your request, the neglected's build is pretty interesting~

Thanks guys! Last week was a hectic week with lots of stuff to do and little sleep. Sorry for not getting anything done, I was working on a Halloween costume during the weekend (last minute ftw) which I'll probably post up on deviantArt once I can wrest a camera from my dad. I should have the pumpkin up tomorrow or such, and I have sketches for the nebula and neglected.

Anyways, I shall distract you from mauling me for not getting art done by wishing you all a happy 1st of November! Halloween was a blast, no? Cx Lotsa candy to rot my teeth out!

But now it's November... eAe I'm participating in the National Novel Writing Month (a.k.a. NaNoWriMo), so I won't get art done - I proably won't open slots after I'm finished with the current ones unless I have free time and I've fullfilled my word count for the day/week. Whoo for literacy! *sigh*

*sneaksneaksneak* ... *stalkstalkstalk* ...

SHAYDRA! I miss you. :3 What pretty art. I suppose I shall have to come one the DC forums more often if I want to catch a slot.

OMGBBQ it's a kurai! Hi kurai! I think there's another person on the DC forums called kurai, ugh confusingness o3o Anyways thanks!

Okay, my dad doesn't want to bother extracting the camera, I'll try wheedling it out of him today. :/ I'm a liar, I said I'd finish the pumpkin x pygmy yesterday but I wasn't... I'm also severely behind on my NaNoWriMo ;A; But At least I finished the request!

very bright and sunny yes

user posted image

ow my eyes they burn :<

user posted image

Aww! So adorable! I love their expressions.

I did NaNoWriMo on a whim and am at a grand total of 0 words, so, no matter how behind you are, I'm... probably a little more behind than that xd.png

Edited by zephyr_123

B'aww dey so cute ^^

Post your NaNo page, ah want to make you mah writing buddy. Good luck, WriMos!

They are so beautiful. I actually got the shivers when the page finally loaded. xd.png

The colors are just gorgeous. <3

OMG, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! (And they obviously love each other so much!) THANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! <3

Now, off to figure out how to add it to my signature!! The quest begins. biggrin.gif

Pretty amazing how well you made the colors work with each other; so much yellow and orange, but even in the teeny pic all the details are crystal clear :o

Must've used up all your yellow crayons in the process, though... =P

It is the weekend... and I am not opening weekend slots! DUN DUN DUN *needs to concentrate on NaNoWriMo* Lineart for Nebula done, sorry for slow progress ene;

@zephyr: Well, I only have 2,000 words, and we're supposed to have 10,000 by now, so yeah. xd.png Hope an idea strikes you and you get writing~ Mine's gonna be cliche'd as heck with a lot of tropes and gigantic wordy descriptions to fill up the word count! 8D

@Vhyx, here it is! I didn't really fill it out, though. http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/682258

@saaph and DeadGirl: Thankies both! Glad to have such an effect, the colors in this one was very enjoyable to do.

@ sethless21: WHOOO YOU'RE WELCOME Cx Glad to see it made it into your siggie.

@ Shaj, Nine: Danke~ Actually, crayons are the bane of my life 8D I got sick off the smell of melted ones once and watching someone eat them. Like, in first grade, hurr.

@ Dragonpuff and Arro: Thankies again! Did not know it was that affective, glad to hear people like it.

i went to the site, and it looked fun, so i submitted a story of mine, called Black frost. Hope you don't mind me stalking you X3

i has 32,440 words so far.

Man I only got up to 5,000 words on NaNoWriMo -A-; I think I'm dropping it. The plot was just a rehashing of an old RP plot anyways, not very creative. Also, today's my little sister's birthday (Lavaedra on the DC forums), so my dad bought a used SSBB game. Can't wait to play it, so excuse me if the requests take a little longer~

Oh yes, finally done with the nebula! This one's gonna become a favorite of mine. <3 Spent a while on the markings so the shading's a bit simpler, but oh well.

Nebbie for sig-ness!

user posted image

BIG nebbie oAo

user posted image

FWAASHINYPRETTYCOLORFULSHIIINY!!-glomps nebula and steals for herself-

biggrin.gif

-grudgingly replaces nebula-

So..pretty. wonderful work Shay, that one's probably my favorite out of them all (other than my spitfire ^^)

ohmy.gif That is an awesome nebula. Like, literally, that's why I'm using the emoticon to express my mouth being open in AWE.

That shading must have taken forever! It is so pretty.

And... yeah, I don't know how much hope I have for NaNoWriMo, I have under 300 words. Heh.