ShaydraSilversky

Shaydra's Artstuff

Blah, I still haven't finished anything... I'm trying to finish Roon's art trade first, but then I keep getting bored and switching to working on Infinis's request. I should have one of them done by tomorrow, but because I also have the art trade to work on, I won't be opening a third slot this weekend until I get something done. I just don't want to overloadeded with stuff right now, I'm sorry to those waiting for a slot @A@

@ Shajana: It's fine, I changed it if you might've noticed. :3

@ RheaZen: lol mutant oAo pineapples ewe

@ Ruthless: Yay stalkers! (as long as you don't follow me home)

@ Shajana: It's fine, I changed it if you might've noticed. :3

Yes, I saw it, now it is clearer. Thank you. xd.png

Well, I lied. I couldn't finish anything yesterday 'cause RL had me in its merciless grip, but I finished it today! 8D My half of Roon's art trade, and the first deviation uploaded to my deviantArt after a while. I should be done with Infinis's request tomorrow, All I need is the scales and shading.

on deviantArt!

http://silvrang.deviantart.com/art/quot-Ma...Trade-183052387

transparent version!

user posted image

Edited to change the transparent version, removed the color palette.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Whahhh! (The "h" is added in my sad attempt to express that it's a gasp sort of thing, but not quite "Wow" sound. It's not a crying sound, it's sort of a "Wow" with a more of an "awh" sound... I probably should have just written "wow.")

Amazing! I'm so glad you posted your deviantart so I can go stalk that so its possible to view your other arts!

Edited by zephyr_123

Username: (yours, durr) VampyrVenom

Dragon Species: (nocturne, BBW, white, etc.) vamp and chocolate cupcake with blue frosting with a bite taken out of it. the vamp has it's tounge out and making a face

Gender: (or N/A if the species doesn't have gender dimorphism) male

Medium: (digital or grayscale?) grayscale

Other: (Like any words/ particular pose/background/what have you) EWE!

Added a minor thingo to the rules: Rules are subject to change, and the time between an individual's requests was changed from 2 weeks to 1 month. C ihanges will be highlighten red on the first post as well from now on.

I finished your alt black and silver couple for yoooooo, Infinis! But first, replies eAe

@ zephyr: Nice lengthly explanation X3 Beware, most of my deviantArt stuff is rather outdated, my style went through a major rehaul in the past month or two.

@ Arro, sapph, Infinis: I didn't know it was that creepy D:

@ VampyrVenom: Inifinis is right, slots closed, and they are still closed even though I've just finished a request. Please read the rules and the now noticeable "Slots Closed" in the title, it shouldn't be that hard to read.

Onwards! There's a little less detail than the others on this one Infinis (although you wouldn't notice it, the lighting makes it less obvious), because you requested two dragons. Silvers glow right? I didn't do anything wrong I hope >3< One big hatehatehate was that the alt black's head was too big, made her look a little more infantile ugh DX

*brick'd for huuuuge rambling, here's smaaall size*

user posted image

Aaaaw, aren't they sweet together X3

user posted image

AWWW They're so CUTE!! ilu Shaydra. <3 Thank you! /adds to sig

And less detail works just fine, they still look epic. :3 The glowing is perfect. xd.png

Edited by Infinis

Oooh, beautiful silver and alt black! I just love the silver's expression, it's kinda cute/funny smile.gif

And if I counted correctly (it's possible that it's dubious that I did because it's super late and I'm using "it's" a lot), congratulations on completing your tenth drawing after opening up your requests!

Edited by zephyr_123

omg, they are so sweet! i love their expressions, like they're so caring for each other. th black's pose is so adorable, it's awesome!

Shaydra's slots are closed, if you read the title and her previous posts.

I always forget things dry.gif I be stalking...... tongue.gif

Aw Ruthless, I hope you get the next slot, those look fun to draw :B @everyone, thanks for the awesome comments! And zephyr, that's actually my 9th, I think you're counting Roon's art trade.

Aaah, sorry for not completing roobot's holly for so long -A-; I'm working on it, but not sure if I'll be done by Friday. Truth to be told, I'm a little tired of drawing DC dragons, and maybe dragons in general. DX I might take a week or two's break from this request thread soon and practice drawing other things (like humans ughuaaah), I'm sorry guys! If I still feel that way next week, the break will probably be after this coming weekend's 3 slots are done. ;A; *hides from brick throwing*

Edited to word things better.

Yeah, I counted Roon's trade which is why I said "drawing after opening up requests" instead of "request" smile.gif

Definitely take a break, you need it, and we all appreciate the art that you've drawn so far.