ShaydraSilversky

Shaydra's Artstuff

I'm glad you like it! And thanks ^^ Fat dragons are great, but I wish Pokemon didn't have so many! All of their large dragons have fat butts (Hydreigon, Dragonite, Zek n' Resh, etc). Sorry about late replies, I always feel weird posting too much in my thread so I try and cram as many things as I can into one post.

Speaking of which, I am also really bad at pacing myself, so I finished TehUltimateMage's Flygon! I am really happy with it. The Volcarona costume is 100% certified spoop. I'm slowing down after this 'cause I gotta study, so any other requests will be simpler and not so quick unless you give me Really Nice Things.

user posted image

I'm glad you like it! And thanks ^^ Fat dragons are great, but I wish Pokemon didn't have so many! All of their large dragons have fat butts (Hydreigon, Dragonite, Zek n' Resh, etc). Sorry about late replies, I always feel weird posting too much in my thread so I try and cram as many things as I can into one post.

-snipped-

I think Pokemon has a lot of fat dragons because they really didn't give them a dragon body lol. They look more like dinosaurs with wings slapped on. Still cool though biggrin.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Speaking of which, I am also really bad at pacing myself, so I finished TehUltimateMage's Flygon! I am really happy with it. The Volcarona costume is 100% certified spoop. I'm slowing down after this 'cause I gotta study, so any other requests will be simpler and not so quick unless you give me Really Nice Things.

;o; It's so pretty! I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier, since I wanted to finish my end of the bargain first! I'm still experimenting with inks so it's not as good as I imagined it to be, but I had fun trying!

Thank you so much!

(100% spoopy indeed)

Finished a request from rampaging wyvern for their main SSB4 fighters! Wasn't sure if my pens could handle Marth, but a bit of hue nudging with Photoshop never hurt anyone.

Still taking penwork requests, but it's back to really simple ones unless you have some DC eggs to add complexity. I gotta prep for all that holiday breeding, yo.

user posted image

Bonus eraser putty 'Zard!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Charizard's looking pretty fierce there, not always easy to do when your lower half looks like a plushie toy. Kind of why I couldn't take Dragonite seriously at first (then came Lance's team and I never underestimated them again).

If you're looking for more pokemons, how about an Aerodactyl? Or, for non-pokeyman ideas... err, a toucan?

Is there a Pokemon based off a toucan? I can't remember one and that's kind of surprising =o They've got a coelacanth 'mon but no toucan!

Also why am I always the start of a new page

Edited by Nine

Hey Nine, nice to see you again! At the top of the page, too. I'm liking the consistency. And thanks, both of you! Anything's scary if it's larger than you and breathing fire.

Just gonna drop this off here before I jet. I am pretty much always up for drawing Pokemon, and I also like reading about dinosaurs and seeing concept art (eee creature design and biology), so this happened. I'm pretty happy with it.

user posted image

No toucan this time (I don't think there's a toucan Poke either) but did you know they have adorable saw-toothed smol cousins called aracari? They're pretty cute, look 'em up.

It's... beauti-ful.

No really, awesome work! I love that you made Aerodactyl more aerodynamic with the leg webbings. Seeing my fav Pokemon in your style is great! And bonus Relicanth is helplessly adorable =D

Also, Aracari may have initially sounded like a type of fruit to me, but those little guys are so much cooler than any fruit could manage.

I'd Like to Request!

What I'm Drawing: Black dragon

Reference: Like the black dragon from This

Specifics: Scratching ear like a doggy if possibly. If not, standing.

Payment: I cant really offer much, but take your pick from my scroll to breed. Or maybe a piece of art in return? Whatever works for you.

Ooh, your fave Pokemon? I'm glad I did it justice! They're cool, I just wish the mega evo wasn't the same + a pile of spikes added on. At least it got one though. Considering the leg webbings, I saw that ankle spur when looking up references and my mind went to nerd places, like: what if Aeros only look that way (fat bottomed w/ dragon wings) in the present because they splice in DNA/whatever Pokemon have of existing species to make it complete when restoring from Old Amber? Maybe there's some stuff that scientists are missing, like leg webbings. Though that's not likely, it's fun to think about.

Gonna message you, fangtail528!

it not crismas but merr crismas anyway

Not very festive, but bluesonic1 wanted me to sketch out some Pyro Xenos and I have delivered! Unfortunately my camera sucks now and the pencil is hard to see. Ah well. Featuring a mage and their Crimson Flare pygmy friend. Xenos are probably bigger than that, buuuut this guy is small or something idk and also he's missing spikes oop

user posted image

user posted image

Hey, I wanna draw more this year, so people can ask me to draw stuff again! They'll be quick doodles since I want to focus on personal art, unless you want to PM to discuss. No more form to fill out, since this subforum became p casual.

Here's a gift I drew for my sister. The lava brush works surprisingly well for sheep wool.

user posted image

your are is so cool and great and...awesome. The art the shading I love it. I'll request later because eh....idk. The sheep is is also great. So fluffy and calm

Thanks guys! Yeah, I love evening-ish shading palettes. I'm... not sure I know any other color schemes, actually.

sure, sapphiredragon! I'll do the lines in pen and color it tonight digitally since I'm on campus right now. Hopefully I can gank my roommate's camera phone.

Finished sapphiredragon73's Vengeance! I wouldn't have spent so much time on it but man do I love dragons. I've been drawing them for so long, it was pretty relaxing to sketch and ink this guy. The pose was fun too. Feel free to resize!

user posted image

Think I could drop in to request an art?

So many breeds so little time... Tsunami perhaps? c: Maybe little/squished enough for a sig? ^^

~Still trying to find artists from signatures I see, so I too can have pretty sig art~

You're very welcome saph! I'm glad to be back ^^ Well, sorta back. Just gotta push all these art ideas outta my brain and onto paper before my course load starts crushing me mercilessly.

Sure, Nightwalkerkey! Would you be open to breeding a holiday mate egg for me? I'm just really tired of trading xP

Welp, Tsunami dragon, hot off the press. Any new requests will take a while, wanna finish some pieces I've left hanging first.

smol

user posted image

larj

user posted image

*comes out from the shadows*

I just want to say I love your art and that Tsunami is precious!

*hides back in shadows*