ShaydraSilversky

Shaydra's Artstuff

Yep, take a break! You're art is so good, that people will be cramming for slots..... it's a lot of pressure.

Thanks for understanding, guys! Gotta make this fast, so here's roobot's Holly:

teenytiny

user posted image

tuna is good

user posted image

Sorry for opening the weekend slots so late, but they're open, at least!

The holly is beautiful! I have been admiring your work ever since I saw the alt black and silver you did for Infinis!

And, (seeing as you have an open slot) if I may...

Username: sethless21

Dragon Species: Nebula

Medium: Digital

Other: Maybe have a nebula peering down a baby nebula hatchling? They are so adorable biggrin.gif

Edited because I am a little indecisive >.<

Edited by sethless21

Username: XLaurentX

Dragon Species: Nebula

Medium: Digital plz

Other: Nope... I can't think of a pose

Take your time. I know how you feel.

Edited by XLaurentX

Ah, looks like I managed to peek in at an opportune time, but since you say you're a bit tired of drawing dragons I'll pass =) Honestly, with the amount of detail you put into your work, I'm surprised you haven't gone insane already!

Either that or your hands falling off from carpal tunnel :B

Great work as always =)

Username: Shajana

Dragon Species: Neglected

Medium: Digital plz

Other: You can do the pose you want. smile.gif

O>O

That.Is.Epic.

(And incrediply detailed)

Wow, Shadra! You've outdone yourself this time! Just plain amazing.....

EDIT: Is there any way you could give me the code? I can't seem to get it into my siggy....

Edited by roobot

EDIT: Is there any way you could give me the code? I can't seem to get it into my siggy....

You need to quote her post and in the 'post being quoted' area you will find the image code.

You need to quote her post and in the 'post being quoted' area you will find the image code.

Thanks, getting it up now!

Okay, slots taken... but ohgod 3 nebulas and a neglected?! eAe Well, since I don't have any rule against drawing the same dragon (again and again and again), I'll draw them. Thank the gods it's different genders...

Whoop, replies!

@ Arro: Of course, the details in the wings being a Photoshop brush oUo;

@ sethless and XLaurentX: Lol you guys are killing me XD

@ Nine: Oh, wow =o Thanks for the consideration there! I luff you eUe I'll probably get carpal tunnel after like 20 years of drawing this again and again or something... Of course, I'll probably die at 2012 anyways, so it doesn't matter! I can draw to my heart's content! 8D

hurglblugdug I'll work on these after I finish my homework, thanks you guys!

Dang it, I missed slots again x3

... I either want to see a phoenix or a polished punting Flamingo from you xd.png But I'll wait. :> -sits in the corner with some cookies-

Lovely work you've got, the alt and silver is my favourite biggrin.gif

LOL, sorry!! I'd be just thrilled to have pumpkin/pygmy couple art if you would rather draw that. Whatever makes you happiest smile.gif

@Dr. Paine: Aw, sorry XD Can't wait till you manage to nab a slot, I'm sure I'll have epic fun drawing whatever you ask. Hope you enjoy those cookies~

@sethless21: I guess I'll go with the pumpkin/pygmy couple, since apparently people like my silver/altblack couple o3o Again, thanks for the consideration! x3

Lol everyone likes the silver x alt black. xd.png They're so cute. x3

The Holly is really pretty too, I love the colors! 8D

That is because her arts are EPIC. xd.png /eagerly awaits new arts

Thanks Infinis! You guys are creeping me out and making me feel warm inside at the same time eUe

I just dumped all of the dragons I've done on here onto deviantArt, go check them out 8D My deviantArt link is on the first page.

*sings* Shaydra's drawing a nebulaaa, Shyadra's drawing a nebulaaaa! (and a neglected too!) I love seeing your creations biggrin.gif (nebulas are some of my favorites, so are neglecteds wink.gif )

I've only JUST recently noticed your art around. Your signature gets smooshed so small when the artwork is downsized for siggy use I couldn't tell who it was from. I finally spied your signature in your siggy and I put 2 and 2 together.

Anyway... Your art is really beautiful. I always thank artists because I'm terrible at drawing and I consider it a gift when someone draws something and posts it for me to enjoy it... So thank you. It's nice of you to share your gorgeous work with us. smile.gif

Yay! Now you have [for a while... heh] completed your tenth request! smile.gif

And I'm sooo glad that you posted your art on DA! I was going to ask you if it wouldn't be too much trouble to do that, so I'm really happy that it's there now c:

Edited by zephyr_123

I`m soo happy that I will get an dragon from you Shaydra! I love the way you draw the dragons. smile.gif