ShaydraSilversky

Shaydra's Artstuff

Wow I love the nebular! Great work Shay, I never could draw a dragen the way you draw them. blink.gif

....That. Is. BEAUTIFUL.

What am I saying? It's beyond beautiful! It's EPIC. It's what epicsauce is made of! IT IS THE GOD OF ALL THAT IS EPIC.

You continue to amaze us Shay!

/applauds

Guh, such beauties. ;___;

I'll have to stalk to get something from you... or maybe an art trade in the future...

I was going to commision Roon for a dragon but yours are just as good. Some even better. Design wise. Arts about the same. Do you have an account with paypals so someone could pay you for your work. I would be glad to.

Dear god. oAo;; I seem to have taken an undeserved, very long break from DC in my sudden disinterest... but this loose thread I've left hanging bothered my pitiful conscience enough for me to finish it during the holidays. I'm dearly sorry Shajana! It's a month late, but here's the neglected:

A little holiday spirit to make up a teeny bit for the long wait? C:

user posted image

The usual tiny small fry, etc. for after holidays

user posted image

She doesn't look that happy close up D:

user posted image

I MIGHT open a slot tomorrow, we'll see. C: But for now I have to go to sleep, so g'night to all~

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

She is beautiful thank you Shay! And it`s nice to see you back here if you need some help with catching the old christmas eggs let me know I`m good in catching them. smile.gif

Thank you guys!

In fact, I do need a ton of help catching a yulebuck ono;; Honestly, I haven't been trying much after my first yulebuck egg died an hour after I got it, without using any clicksites. I don't feel like giving out temp passwords or AP trading though, I'd hate LiTs.... any advice, or know anyone who hasn't bred their yulebucks yet? I'm not even going to get started on hollies eAe

Oh, and I've got a little freebie for y'all! Just something to bolster the holiday spirit, as we're close to Christmas Eve. Feel free to use it in any signature, just don't steal the art pl0x C:

smaller than usual! ohmy.gif

user posted image

[IMG=http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh208/da_aliens/DCxmas100.png]

hurpdurp

user posted image

D'aaawwwww. They're so cuuute! ^___^

Oh darns! I bred my Yule yesterday and produced 4 eggies! If I had known I would have waited....

That sig is adorable <3

so using it ohmy.gif

all i can say is to stalk the AP, there's the occasional yule egg. disable javascript so page loads faster.

As always, you have outdone yourself with both the neglected and the banner!

I think I will use the banner in my signature if you don't mind smile.gif

Yay!

Username: IceBluemoon

Dragon Species: White

Medium: digital

Other: Simple pose, brown eyes instead of blue,

Thank you!!!!

Edited by IceBluemoon

@ IceBlue

I think she's taking a bit of a break with requests right now, but it's not forever, so don't worry!

Woooooaaaaah, bunp from the 12th last page. I feel kinda guilty doing this, like I shouldn't. Should I?

Anyways, I wanted to poke this dead thing back to life with some traditional drawings. My tablet is broken and I lost any DC-related art muse for a while, but it resurfaced when I got tired of my sig. So new one!

user posted image

I'm thinking of taking requests again, but it would all be ballpoint-pen traditional, with little or no color other than black (I have an abundance of black ink pens, and drawing is a pretty good way to waste them). They'd be less elaborate than the ones in this post, but something I can at least easily draw during class. They could be more elaborate if you paid with CB gray hatchies, maybe 8D Hm?

Oh, and the other image in my sig is Shaydra. Just for funsies. This is on the back of my English textbook derp.

user posted image

EDIT: WOAH this is a full year and 3 days from Vhyx's post. I hope someone remembers me!

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Whoa, the thread back from the dead =o That's awesome that you're still drawing stuff, traditional pen/paper is the bee's knees of artwork, I say. Is all of the shading on the blue completely done in pen? Geez, that is really an impressive feat.