ShaydraSilversky

Shaydra's Artstuff

HAI AGAIN SHAY <3

Love the blue dragon =o

Yay people!

Yup, all in pen. I find it really easy to do shading with ballpoint pens, dunno who. I wish could paint/sprite, though. D:

Thanks Zovesta C:

Just nudging this back up from the depths with some recent pixel arts. It's not much, just an avatar of one of my Dragon Requests really. The second is pretty much a recolor of the other, and I was going to have it animated but got too lazy to. I haven't been doing this for long so I'd appreciate muchas crits.

user posted imageuser posted image

I just realized how close in coloration the second one is to a betta fish;;

These are all amazing <33 If you get a new tablet/tablet pen, I am so gonna stalk you for a request or two. :3

Wow, was I a giant goober 2-4 years ago.

Anyway, I want to doodle fun things, and DC dragons fall under that thing, so I'm opening 2 slots to draw DC dragons for people. I'm only drawing on-site DC dragons for signatures and stuff to be used on this forum only. If you want to request, just fill out the form from the first post.

My art's changed in 3 years of course, here's something more akin to what you'd be getting but much simpler:

Example 1: dragon

Example 2: ...hyena?

Most likely this is a one time thing, UNTIL I have a burning need to draw more/trade art for DC dragonbabies.

aaAAAAAAAH your art is amazing!

Can I just plonk a request?

I'd Like to Request!

What Dragon(s): Seragamma Wyvern

Specifics: I'd like this to be of one of my DC OCs, Gowdali, so specifics! He's violent and has got himself into a fair few scraps over the years, so he's pretty tattered and battered in any ways you choose, he could even be missing talons/fur. He's kinda a WIP so nothing's definitive :L He's also developing cataracts in the left eye. As for pose? Anything you're comfortable with C:

Yay =D I look forward to seeing the finished result!

Oh god... your art is brilliant o-o amazing anatomy. How long have you been drawing? c:

Also, have to grab some arties xd.png

I'd Like to Request!

What Dragon(s): S2 Blusang (male or female, doesn't matter), S2 Pillow (same as before cx) snuggling into a Neglected adult female? If Neglected's too hard, just do something that looks evil xd.png

Specifics: Nope c: I just need your permission to shrink it to fit my sig, if that's okay? Oh, poses up there already.

Thank you, eeee. Feel free to take out dragons or change the pose if it's easier, I just thought a challenging but cute pic would be nice ehehe.

Slots closed, thanks for requesting guys. I'll hopefully be done with at least rampaging wyvern's request by tomorrow.

Aw, thanks, DragonGirl! I never know how to answer that question. Since elementary school, I suppose? More than 10 years. And usually I post both full size and signature size versions of requests, but you can resize it if need be.

Yeah, it is hard answering it xd.png

Oh, cool, I just didn't want to put you through the extra trouble if you didn't usually post sig sizes :'D

rampaging wyvern's request is DONE! That was fun, I hope he's sufficiently wounded enough for you. DragonGirl, I've done the sketch of your request, won't be done until tonight and it'll be posted tomorrow morning probably. It'll be simpler shading-wise since you have more characters.

(No, slots are not open, slots are open only when the subtitle and first page say open.)

small fries for signature

user posted image

Big Mac for character profiles

user posted image

/DIES

That. Is. In. Credible.

I am speechless.

Thank you so, so much <3 He is perfect.

Second'ed the above post o-o

That shading oh my god. I love the way you shade fur, too and his expression is just -- and wing anatomy and -- *o*

Glad you guys like! I spent way more time on it than I thought I would. Same for this one, really. I slept in and woke up late, but here it is anyway! That is far too many limbs.

teeny for sigs

user posted image

hyooj for admiring

user posted image

And that's it for slots for a while. I might kick up some more art here, who knows.

Oh Shaydra it is so nice to see you back here! I would love to see my baby one day drawn from you (the Falconiform Wyvern) but until then take your break and it is nice to see again your amazing art here. happy.gif

oMG

;A;

Thank you so much aggghhh that is lovely~ going straight into my sig! c:

Hi Shajana! It's nice to see some old faces, even if I'm terrible at replying in a timely manner. Also! I drawed a dragon.

user posted image

In other news, slots are OPEN! This round of requests will ONLY be UNSHADED DRAWINGS (such as this drawing), and will be done quickly but be less detailed and smaller. As before, I'm only drawing on-site DC dragons for signatures and stuff to be used on this forum only. If you want to request, just fill out the form from the first post.

I will do slots for detailed drawings in the future, but probably in exchange for DC eggs and hatchlings. Future free slots will probably only be for unshaded drawings.

SLOTS OPEN! ohmy.gif

I'd Like to Request!

What Dragon(s): Shimmer OC

Specifics: None, her character's a tad vain, you can almost always find her preening.

That's not quite a DC dragon, but it's close enough! An unshaded doodle should be really quick anyway.

One more slot open! Oh, and quoting my last post so people can see it (and also see Toothless).

Hi Shajana! It's nice to see some old faces, even if I'm terrible at replying in a timely manner. Also! I drawed a dragon.

user posted image

In other news, slots are OPEN! This round of requests will ONLY be UNSHADED DRAWINGS (such as this drawing), and will be done quickly but be less detailed and smaller. As before, I'm only drawing on-site DC dragons for signatures and stuff to be used on this forum only. If you want to request, just fill out the form from the first post.

I will do slots for detailed drawings in the future, but probably in exchange for DC eggs and hatchlings. Future free slots will probably only be for unshaded drawings.

Oh yay! An open slot!

I'd Like to Request!

What Dragon(s): (can have up to 3 in the same pic, please include genders) Female adult Swallowtail, chickens, chicks

Specifics: (any props? specific pose? text? youuuu got it (probably))

This is one of my favorite dragons on my scroll. Her name is Feather Crown, and is always wearing a feather crown made of chicken feathers as well as other brightly colored feathers she steals from other winged dragons. She is always flanked by chicken/chicks, and believes herself to be regal. I'm not sure where I want everything in this picture or the poses, so I suggest for you to have fun with it! tongue.gif Could you make the chicken super adorable?

Thanks!

Okay, slots closed! That is a really fun request shelbell, and I have some proficiency at making adorable chickens. ^^

Remember, these are going to be flatcolors! i.e. no shading (maybe a little if I can't resist). Hopefully they'll both be done by tomorrow - gonna start later tonight~

Double post, whoops! Here's sharlykng's Shimmer OC~ I am really bad at sticking to making requests simple. I just can't leave these guys unshaded Dx Probably because it's a single character instead of a scene. And how can you have a Shimmerscale without shimmer?

sparkles

user posted image

ow my eyes

user posted image

shelbell, I'm almost done with yours, just need to squint at it some more. Also, I tweaked the second post of the first page a little.