ShaydraSilversky

Shaydra's Artstuff

Duude, that is the most friggin' awesome fantastical spitfire I have ever seen!!! biggrin.gif

-is excited-

Thank you so much, he's epic..and he knows it xd.png

Welcome 8D... Owaitcrud I forgot to color the eyes >A< DERPDERP Sorry, can you update the piccie with this one? You were rather quick to update your siggie:

user posted image

Colored in the eyes DX Superfail:

user posted image

I'm stalking and can't wait to see the sweetling. ^ ^ btw, the daydream and spitfire are awesome.

Edited by RinaChiba

Eeeheehee...

The Spitfire makes me think of some macho body builder, or one of those old-time wrestlers. xd.png

Wow! You did an amazing job coloring the spitfire.

Thanks for talking about your photoshop learning (sort of) experience, it was helpful smile.gif Now I wish I had photoshop instead of corel... oh well.

Is it still too early for weekend requests? (Since it is Friday...?)

Edited by zephyr_123

I really love your drawings! I wish I can get an free slot, but I have to wait. smile.gif

That is one handsome Spitfire. Totally see some dinosaur-esque features goin' on there, which quite lovely. That and the colored lines are so easy on the eyes smile.gif

Oh sorry, just a random passerby. Pay no heed or pelt with bricks- either is okay.

Wow, thanks for the compliments everybody! I'm sorry I haven't finished the Sweetling or opened weekend slots, I've been a little busy .___.; Sorry RinaChiba. If I don't have it done by tomorrow you can slap me with rotten fish.

@Dragonpuff: Iknorite? xd.png

@zephyr_123: Sorry I couldn't help you with Corel D: I wish I could use it, it's got a bunch of cool brushes and stuff.

@Nine: Thankies, no need to fear brick-throwing from me, I don't throw bricks oAo Glad people noticed the colored lines, it doesn't take too long to do them and makes everything smoother. :3

Okay, 2 slots opened for the weekend, sine RinaChiba's Sweetling is still taking up one slot! Request away! Just a heads-up, I'll probably open weekend slots late. Like, every time. DX

Duude, I wish there wasn't the two-week-wait rule, I'd love another request because they're AWESOME!! (hugs her spitfire of epicness)

Username: sapphiredragon73

Species: Black wolf, my OC

Reference Pic: user posted image, like that, but with white paws and chest, and green eyes.

Medium: digital

Other: same pose would be good, but if not, can it be running, facing left?

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Wow, thanks for the compliments everybody! I'm sorry I haven't finished the Sweetling or opened weekend slots, I've been a little busy .___.; Sorry RinaChiba. If I don't have it done by tomorrow you can slap me with rotten fish.

Sadly, I have no rotten fish. Will a fish shaped pillow work, instead? ^ ^ *waits for sweetling*

Username: Arroquinn

Dragon Species: Black Alt

Gender: N/A Either is fine really because there isn't too much dimorphism

Medium: Digital

Other: Cute and curious looking. Maybe have its head tipped slightly to one side?

Thanks! ^.^

Edited by Arroquinn

Slots closed now! sapphiredragon, I can't see the image you posed. It's this parental control filter thing on my internets that my dad installed. Is it possible for you to upload it to tinypic or photobucket briefly? Thanks if you do! If not, I'll just be working from your description.

@ Vhyxalas: Well, that's why the rule's there xd.png Don't want anybody hogging spots. I'm think of making it longer, actually, since there are some art threads that will only take requests from a person once.

@ RinaChiba: Yus, a fish-shaped pillow will work fine. Or bricks. I'm used to bricks. :3

Actually, do you mind if i change my request?

Username: sapphiredragon73

Dragon Species: Sunset

Medium: digital

Other: saying "Whee!" and flying around joyfully

Edited by sapphiredragon73

@ Arroquinn: Nope, the description's just fine, I can work with that. :3

@ Vhyxalas: D'aaw, thanks, you're making me blush X3

@ sapphiredragon: Nup, I dun mind at all. You must really like sunsets XP Can you just strike out your original request in your last post so I don't get confuzzled? Thanks!

Okay, finished your sweetling, RinaChiba! You won't have a reason to slap me with fish-shaped pillows anymore >3< You didn't specify an alt or a special coloration, so I went with normal. This one was a little frustrating, the colors kept making me see an overgrown scaly axolotl. DX

teeny:

user posted image

boom bam babeh:

user posted image

With RinaChiba's Sweetling done, there's one more slot open before I close slots for the weekend! Orderrr up! o3o Since I have now completed a grand total of FIVE (count them on your fingers, five) requests, I'm thinking of doing something extra, like a bonus slot or freebie, but maybe I'll save that for ten.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Username: Zephyr_123

Dragon Species: Pygmy

Medium: Digital

Other: Could she be chasing a pineapple (the pineapple is in the air, as if it had just been thrown)?

That last part was kind of... a spur of the moment thought.

Thank you!

What a cute sweetling! I love how it's playing with the feather.

Edited by zephyr_123

Aaaand now the slots are closed. oAo That was fast. Thanks for the comment on the sweetling as well as the awesome request, zephyr, I've never drawn a pineapple so this will be an excellent experience xd.png

lol I love him! I don't have an alt and I was wanting something that brought to mind one of my own sweetlings and this is just perfect. ^ ^ Thank you!

blink.gif Those dragons are awesome.

I have a question though:

Do you draw those scaly details yourself on them, or is that a brush? If it is a brush.....where can find it?

If it isn't a brush.......ASDFGHJKL HOLY SHIZ BUFFICKLES! I CAN NEVER BE THAT DETAILED ON DIGITAL ART!

Well, suddenly I've got a lot of homework and an RP profile to draw, so the requests may be delayed for a day or two. Sorry. D: But I got the lineart down for the alt black! :3

@RinaChiba: Heh, you're welcome! Glad you like the art and I hope to see you using it.

@ Tsukoyami: Thank you! Your art is pretty awesome too 8D I draw all the scales myself. I dislike all Photoshop brushes except for the default soft ones. Drawing the scales is a bit repetitive, but I don't mind it and it makes it look that much better. ouo

Edited by ShaydraSilversky