ShaydraSilversky

Shaydra's Artstuff

I guess no one wants free doodles! I'll be leaving it open for now. Meanwhile I'll just punt art up here - like this doodle of a lil' demon/spirit guy. (Rules changed a bit - this is the quality to expect if I draw something for you for free, instead of for a DC dragon.)

user posted image

Your art is really stunning!! I'll gladly put in a request <3 Do you take commissions as well? I'm just gathering reference artists for future DC dragon commissions~

I'd Like to Request!

What I'm Drawing: 2 Pygmy Dragons (1 male, 1 female)

Reference: Pygmy Wiki Link

Specifics: They're a cute couple- pose & etc is up to you smile.gif

Payment: If there's a holiday egg or something I can breed for you on my scroll let me know, but otherwise I'm fine with low detail!

Thank you! And I'd love to take commissions for real money if that's what you mean, but I'd rather not profit off of DC dragon designs. You can commission me for other things, though.

If you're able, I'd love a 2G Yulebuck egg when they're able to breed - any mate is fine. I'll get started on your request tomorrow, probably, since today is my longest day classes-wise.

Aw shoot I was too busy to take that spot

No matter

I will wait

EDIT: I DIDN'T KNOW ANOTHER SLOT WAS OPEN

I'd Like to Request!

What I'm Drawing: He's kinda a Homestuck OC kinda not?? Like its in the same world but we broke every rule ever made? Basically, he's this really kickass lethal babe named Azmarathnien.

Reference: http://i58.tinypic.com/xen061.jpg http://i62.tinypic.com/2ewmd5d.png there's two pics. He's got light blond hair, with stubble to match, grey skin, eyes that are black with thin-slitted, silver pupils, HUGE ears with scars/rips (his ears being black on the inside), and a gauge in his left ear, and he has other gold hoop piercings in them. He's really muscular and on his feet and hands he pretty much has claws from hell. Black, curved ones. He's got huge, white teeth that often stick out from his mouth, and his horns are black, and have gold/silver rings on them, and he has bangles on his arms and tail to match. These are studded with gems that are black, lime green, and bubblegum pink, and then there are some plain gold and silver bands. He wears a gold choker and chains of gold and silver on his neck, as well a silver, heart-shaped locket.

Specifics: Maybe make him look like he's about to pounce? Or some other pose that makes him look lethal/scary? Give him loose, baggy clothes, preferably a black shirt with jeans or the like, because though he's muscular, he's very lean...he's not, like, bursting out of the seams of his clothes. And he likes the night and dark colors, so that's why dark clothes are preferred.

Payment: I can give you a Pyralspite egg

If there's still anything you need to know, just ask!

Edited by arya10

Thank you! And I'd love to take commissions for real money if that's what you mean, but I'd rather not profit off of DC dragon designs. You can commission me for other things, though.

If you're able, I'd love a 2G Yulebuck egg when they're able to breed - any mate is fine. I'll get started on your request tomorrow, probably, since today is my longest day classes-wise.

Ok, I will keep that in mind, thanks!

Sure thing, I'll reserve my Yulebuck's breeding for you during the Christmas time biggrin.gif

Done with bluesonic1's pygmy pair! I ended up putting more effort into this than I planned, but oh well! Slots are still closed. I probably won't be done with arya10's request until the weekend.

spring green

user posted image

leeks

user posted image

Done with bluesonic1's pygmy pair! I ended up putting more effort into this than I planned, but oh well! Slots are still closed. I probably won't be done with arya10's request until the weekend.

spring green

user posted image

leeks

user posted image

Wow that looks fantastic!!! Thanks so much biggrin.gif I'll send you a PM again when the holiday breeding starts with your Yulebuck egg!

Done with arya10's character. I hope he's satisfactory! Slots closed for a while because I really need to get cracking down on studying this weekend, and because I want to start drawing for real moneys.

small crop / tiny shiny / portrait fit for an empress

user posted image / user posted image / user posted image

Now here's a thread that doesn't get necro-bumped often enough. What's awesome is seeing how much your art's improved over the years, but still recognizing that certain style and being able to immediately identify it from someone's signature. Sprites too.

I think the Spitfire is still my favorite though; can't beat dat smirk.

Thanks Nine! It's really gratifying to hear that I have a recognizable style. I'm really fond of that Spitfire too.

Here's some quick fanart of the winter holidays event story to stretch the page.

user posted image

EDIT - aw crud, I just remembered that I never drew on the Snow Angel's buttwings. Oh well!

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Your arts are really great Shaydra! You are very talented!

Will be stalking for the next open spot ninja.gif

*blows dust off thread*

I have NO IDEA how things are done around here now, but it's the holidays and I want Halloween dragons, so I'm back here! Not that you need them to request art this time, of course. I'm doing inktober and need ideas of what to draw and no one is interacting with me on tumblr :C. If you want, I can draw stuff for you!

DOING INKTOBER! Taking some PENWORK DOODLE requests for free (unless you want to donate something). I am open to drawing almost anything (with permission if it is a completed/in-progress DC dragon) - if I can't draw it, you can request again. I like drawing Pokemon and certain fandom stuff. This round of requests will be pen drawings with light color (examples below). Tell me if you want me to resize it for signatures! Otherwise the size will be like so:

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Woo inktober! I'm only kind of participating in it, since I'm not drawing every day, but I've been trying to use more inks so I guess it's the thought that counts.

Your pen drawings are so nice oh my gosh! I assume you've colored them digitally? I want to request, but I don't know what… Would you like to do an inktober art trade?

I'm not doing so well on the "every day" part of inktober either since I just finished midterms, but now I can catch up, sorta kinda.

And thank you! I slapped color on with Photoshop, yeah. I don't know if that ruins the spirit of things but hey, it looks nicer. I'm not really looking for anything drawn, do you just want ideas? What sorta stuff do you draw? And you can ask me to draw literally anything (almost), like a... cartwheeling goblin shark, iunno.

Aha, midterms got me too ._. I was thinking some kind of themed swap, like drawing each other's favorite pokemon or like you said, something fandom related (I'll poke around your tumblr). I usually do both humans and dragons, but I'm game for anything you want to suggest!

Drawing each other's fave pokemon sounds fun! How about pokemon dressed as other pokemon to make it halloweeny? I'd enjoy a Houndoom dressed as a Dragonite, if you're up to it!

Oh! I would like to request! How about Mega Charizard X trying to blend in among Falconiform Wyverns! They look so similar it's insane!

I could offer you art in exchange too, though it's nowhere near as good as yours. If you would like something please let me know! I usually do abstract pieces and pencil doodles. But I'm terrible with humans. My art is up on my thread, though be warned I can be slow since I get distracted super easily.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Sure, that sounds fun! I won't start it till tonight, though, today's one of my busy days. And you don't need to draw anything in return, it's all fun ^^

Hey GoldeenTrix, this prrrrooooobably isn't what you had in mind, but I read that Falconiforms are solitary so I couldn't really imagine a group of them aside from a family. Also, Pokedex sizes are ridiculous - Charizard is apparently only a little taller than me (they're listed as 5'7'').

So just imagine a Falconiform parent with chicks in tow coming upon a very lost Charizard X and just going "oh, nice colors, you are my baby now. my very fat larj baby."

user posted image

Colored entirely with pens because I wanted to go fast. I'll start yours tomorrow during lecture, TehUltimateMage! Flygons are really cute. I was thinking of having the Houndoom dress up as Flygon instead so it could wear red goggles, but Dragonites won out.

oh man your art is so lovely!! <33 can i ask how long you've been drawing?? O:

i would request something but i'm neither creative or interesting, so i'll just be keeping an eye on this thread and occasionally popping in to comment on your amazing art! <33

oh man you are tall

charizard is so smol tho my goodness i thought they would be like.... 7 feet : ' D

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Aw, thanks! Uhhh, I guess I've been drawing since before 3rd grade. So like more than 12 years. 3rd grade's when I remember drawing the first dragon that people thought was cool. Man, I wish I still had that drawing.

Ah, I'm not that tall, I'm a little shorter than average for women actually! By "only a little taller" I meant "why am I nearly eye level with a bipedal dragon". Anyway, I'm p sure no one pays attention to Pokedex measurements.

Hey GoldeenTrix, this prrrrooooobably isn't what you had in mind, but I read that Falconiforms are solitary so I couldn't really imagine a group of them aside from a family. Also, Pokedex sizes are ridiculous - Charizard is apparently only a little taller than me (they're listed as 5'7'').

So just imagine a Falconiform parent with chicks in tow coming upon a very lost Charizard X and just going "oh, nice colors, you are my baby now. my very fat larj baby."

user posted image

Colored entirely with pens because I wanted to go fast. I'll start yours tomorrow during lecture, TehUltimateMage! Flygons are really cute. I was thinking of having the Houndoom dress up as Flygon instead so it could wear red goggles, but Dragonites won out.

O_O

I. FREAKIN. LOVE. IT.

That Charizard X's expression lol, he looks so sheepish for some reason. I noticed they were super small when I got bored and read through the entire Pokedex, it just made me like them more biggrin.gif Fat chubby dragons that breath blue fire, what isn't there to like?

Thank you so much! You're so talented! I can't wait to see what other art you have in store!