ShaydraSilversky

Shaydra's Artstuff

That's gorgeous! THOSE SPARKLES wub.gif

Take all the time you need!

EDIT: I love her expression the best

Edited by shelbell

Thanks! Haughty expressions are fun, haha. And here is your queen of feathers and chicken. The transparent wings were super fun to draw. There's more than 3 "characters" but I'm sure you don't mind.

tiny chicky boos

user posted image

large chickens

user posted image

Slots still closed, and might not open for a while - I'm going on vacation soon! I may be able to squeeze in one more round before I go, who knows.

Liek whoa, blast from the past. I remember this thread, I remember this awesome art, I remember feeling like a weirdo because I really love how you draw leg scales.

And that chicken is totally trying to tickle some dragon feet.

Thanks! Haughty expressions are fun, haha. And here is your queen of feathers and chicken. The transparent wings were super fun to draw. There's more than 3 "characters" but I'm sure you don't mind.

tiny chicky boos

user posted image

large chickens

user posted image

Slots still closed, and might not open for a while - I'm going on vacation soon! I may be able to squeeze in one more round before I go, who knows.

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

It's amazing I love it so much! wub.gif The chicks are adorable, this is definitely going in my signature! I love the crown, I was hoping you would make it look awesome, and you did! I got Feather Crown's description approved, if you would like to read about the character you drew , all her ancestors have descriptions and funny chicken personalities fyi.

I will definitely be requesting again, but later, as I want to give others a chance to request as well.

Thank you for bringing her to life!

Hey Nine! I remember you too. Yeah, this thread has a lot of history, it was great glancing back through it to snag the small pictures for the 2nd post. Glad you like my leg scales! tongue.gif That wouldn't be very wise of the chicken...

You're welcome shelbell, it sure was fun. Too bad the cave doesn't have a lot of feathered dragons at the moment. Enough for a nice flower feather crown, though!

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Double post, whoops! Here's sharlykng's Shimmer OC~ I am really bad at sticking to making requests simple. I just can't leave these guys unshaded Dx Probably because it's a single character instead of a scene. And how can you have a Shimmerscale without shimmer?

sparkles

user posted image

ow my eyes

user posted image

shelbell, I'm almost done with yours, just need to squint at it some more. Also, I tweaked the second post of the first page a little.

ohmy.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Wow, Artemis looks wonderful! *plonks it into rotator sig* And yeah, shimmers are tough to shade.

That swallowtail piece, the chicken at the back looks like it's photobombing the picture hahah!

It's a month left before this thread is 4 years old and I decided this was a perfectly good time for a slight renovation. Plus, I was getting tired of that old picture of Shaydra in the first post.

Behold, from this: ----------------------------> To this:

user posted image -> user posted image

By the way, I'll probably be opening slots in the next day or two, but in exchange for Undines instead of for free. I really need some 2G yellow ones.

Aw, no love for the Shaydra? Ah well, SLOTS ARE OPEN again, 2 as last time, but this time you're not limited to released DC dragons.

Requests will be done in exchange for DC eggs/hatchlings (list of accepted dragons below). I am open to drawing almost anything (with permission if it is a completed/in-progress DC dragon) - if I can't draw it, you can request again. This round of requests will be done in the same simply shaded style as the last two (sharlykng's and shelbell's).

Current Dragons Wanted:

- user posted image 2G Undine eggs with named parents, PB preferred

Ooh, I absolutely love the style of those recent drawings! I really want to make a request, but I only have one Gen2 PB Undine on me at the moment. I have 4 pairs (all named similarly), but one had no interest and the others are on cooldown for 2 more days. Can I still submit a request form, or should I wait until I get more eggs and hope there's a slot still open?

Apologies if this is a dumb question or if it takes me a while to reply again: I just got home from an unexpected surgery so I'm drowsy, medicated, and stuck in bed with a low battery and losing WiFi connection every few minutes. x.x

~EDIT: Eh, I'll go ahead and submit it before I sleep, just in case. Sorry for my weirdness in this post. >.<

I'd Like to Request!

What I'm Drawing: Sweetlings, of course!

Reference: Two regular pink Sweetlings from this site. They both have a beaded collar: one is red and green, the other blue and white.

Specifics: One is holding a rose in his mouth. I'd like to have them cuddling or laying next to each other, but you're free to take liberties. If you have trouble putting them together in a pose for any reason, then a single Sweetling with a rose will be fine.

Payment: The Undine egg I linked above, plus a couple more when my dragons can breed... I'll send you a teleport.

Edited by Dimar

I'd Like to Request!

What I'm Drawing: Fever and Imperial Fleshcrowne

Reference: Just a fever and Fleshcrowne, they aren't alts or any different. The fever's a male, and the Imperial Fleshcrowne's a female. (If that makes a difference)

Specifics: They're holding talons, and the Imperial Fleshcrowne has her tail wrapped around an Imperial Fleshcrowne hatchie (or egg).

Payment: 2nd Gen. PB Undine, I PMed it to you.

Thanks! If anything needs to be changed, just inform me! ^.^

Alright, slots closed! 20mia08 - Your request and your Undine egg look A-OK, I'll get started on your request tonight. ^^

Dimar - Oops, I guess I didn't specify! The minimum per request is 1 Undine egg, you don't need to give me multiple unless you feel like giving me more later, which would be very nice. Go ahead and request!

(By the way, I hope neither of you mind me possibly freezing/giving away the Undine if it hatches blue instead of yellow!)

EDIT - nevermind, slots closed. Hope you rest up, Dimar! I'll start on your request after 20mia08's.

Woah, how haven't I seen this thread before? Your Art is awesome and I can't wait for requests to open again, I'll be stalking ^^

Hi Glyndlamir! Glad you think it's awesome Cx

Here's 20mia08's Fever and Fleshcrowne couple! This one took forever on account of figuring out the pose and being busy with real life, and once again I cannot stick to simplicity.

very shiny

user posted image

much scribble

user posted image

Still working on Dimar's, it might take a little longer. Thanks for being patient!

Ahhhh, they're beautiful! <3 Thank you so much, I love how shiny they look!! <333 (They're going as my new scroll link, by the way)

Glad you like it, 20mia08! I'm really fond of how the colors came out, myself. And thank you, sbowen Cx

Done with Dimar's Sweetlings! This one was a treat to draw. They're not quite cuddling but I hope it's close enough. In other news, SLOTS are STILL CLOSED since drawing lots of DC dragons gets a little boring. (If someone was willing to pay me real moneys to draw, I would, though... sigh, college fees.)

saccharine small

user posted image

tooth-rotting too big

user posted image

Oh my god, I love it so much! They look fabulous. And I've already stuck it in my sig, as if that needed MORE pink alien-looking things. Thank you a ton. <3

Edited by Dimar

*Follows just in case you open again* <3

I would love to get a request in your shading and textures are more on the detailed side! *w*

Hi Glyndlamir! Glad you think it's awesome Cx

Here's 20mia08's Fever and Fleshcrowne couple! This one took forever on account of figuring out the pose and being busy with real life, and once again I cannot stick to simplicity.

very shiny

user posted image

ohmy.gif

Can I just say how much I absolutely adore this...?! Because I do! <333

Hey guys, I finally got Paint Tool SAI! I need to figure it out, though. Wanna help me procrastinate on studying for finals by requesting stuff to be drawn? Well, you can do it for free, or if you feel like it, a donation of a DC egg!

Taking two DOODLE requests for free (unless you want to donate something from the list of accepted dragons below the form on the first page). I am open to drawing almost anything (with permission if it is a completed/in-progress DC dragon) - if I can't draw it, you can request again. This round of requests will be sketchy and/or VERY, VERY simple.

Here are two examples of what I've done with SAI (that is, not much). Unless I can't restrain myself, what I draw for people here will probably be simpler.

user posted image, user posted image

*deletes post to post art*

Done with sfate's OC! Hope it doesn't disappoint. One more slot open, if no one claims it by tomorrow I'll probably close it.

tinier than usual??

user posted image

neon blues

user posted image