ShaydraSilversky

Shaydra's Artstuff

Okay, slots closed now for the weekend. That's fine roobot, very flexible and open :3 I'll use digital, since no one cares about grayscale xd.png

@ zephyr_123: Danke very much :3 I are very happy that my art has such an effect, I wish you luck in figuring out Corel! And thanks, I am feeling a little better~

@ sapph73: You're welcome! Heh, it looks so dark next to those other sunsets in your siggie XP

Another bit of awesome! I love his pose, he looks fantastic!

And I must ask, did you do that thin detailing on the wings by hand or is it a brush or magic tablet trick?

Hope he works his sunset-magic and makes you feel better biggrin.gif

Thank you Vhyx! And no way would I do all that fine detailing on his wings by myself, I'd be comatose by then XP I use the clone stamp tool on low opacity, same with the other dragons' wings I've done; i.e. the mottling on the spitfire's wings and the textures on the alt black's. A bit of cheating perhaps, but hey, it makes the wings look terrific and I really don't want to do it by hand eAe

And yes, I do feel better, although it's not the sunset doing that, it's you guys X3 Thanks for your concern! smile.gif

Edited to clean up some sentences.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Oh nice, more awesome artwork! I actually really like the darker tones on that Sunset... kind of makes it look like he's flying by an actual sunset or something :>

I'm totally loving that Flamingo too; he ripped his jersey, aww :P

Thank you guys!

Ugh, my English teacher is really cracking down on us, may be a few days to get art done D: I feel really bad, the pygmy hasn't been done for a week. I'm sorry zephyr!

@ Nine: Wow, thanks! Glad to know I've achieved what I was aiming for, I had fun experimenting with the lighting to get that effect. :> Well, how else would the flamingo get his wings in the jersey, lol.

@ RheaZen and sapph: Wow. I'm stalkable. I feel so proud ;A;

WOW.

Shay, I never knew.

This is amazing lol you've definitely earned my respect as an artist!

Rhea, no! I gets slot D:< you can haz no slot!

Thank you guys!

Ugh, my English teacher is really cracking down on us, may be a few days to get art done D: I feel really bad, the pygmy hasn't been done for a week. I'm sorry zephyr!

@ Nine: Wow, thanks! Glad to know I've achieved what I was aiming for, I had fun experimenting with the lighting to get that effect. :> Well, how else would the flamingo get his wings in the jersey, lol.

@ RheaZen and sapph: Wow. I'm stalkable. I feel so proud ;A;

I totally feel empathetic, I'm staving off my English essay right now (which my English teacher was being semi-cruel about. My teacher randomly assigns essays for us to finish... overnight. And I have a BIG IMPORTANT test tomorrow which I haven't studied enough for... so what am I doing here...? Well, anyways...). So don't feel bad, take your time smile.gif

WOW.

Shay, I never knew.

This is amazing lol you've definitely earned my respect as an artist!

Rhea, no! I gets slot D:< you can haz no slot!

Bwahaha, we'll see about that!

Welp, thank everybody! Finished the pygmy, no slot opened 'cause it's the weekday. I'll have to hold off the other requests maybe for a while, I still have Roon's art trade to do.

@purple_amethyst and Rhea: Dood you gaiz are scaring meh D8

@zephyr: Heh, glad you understand. Hope the test went well! Our English teacher sometimes assigns mini-essays to be completed as much as possible within a 55-minute class period D: Let's share the paaaaaiiin

@sapph and Arroquinn: onoz the pressure of high standards eAe But thanks anyways!

Oh yeah, the pygmy oUo

user posted image

ZOMG WHAT IS THIS MONSTROUSLY LARGE pygmy

user posted image

A bit bigger than a cat in proportion to the pineapple, but eh, it's a DRAGON, cut it some slack. X3

Username: Shajana

Dragon Species: Neclected

Medium: Digital

I love your art, the pygmy is too sweet. biggrin.gif

Edited by Shajana

Welp, thank everybody! Finished the pygmy, no slot opened 'cause it's the weekday. I'll have to hold off the other requests maybe for a while, I still have Roon's art trade to do.

@purple_amethyst and Rhea: Dood you gaiz are scaring meh D8

@zephyr: Heh, glad you understand. Hope the test went well! Our English teacher sometimes assigns mini-essays to be completed as much as possible within a 55-minute class period D: Let's share the paaaaaiiin

@sapph and Arroquinn: onoz the pressure of high standards eAe But thanks anyways!

Oh yeah, the pygmy oUo

user posted image

ZOMG WHAT IS THIS MONSTROUSLY LARGE pygmy

user posted image

A bit bigger than a cat in proportion to the pineapple, but eh, it's a DRAGON, cut it some slack. X3

OMG *gibberish and squeeing*

I LOVE THEM! The pygmy and the pineapple (which are both SUPER detailed)!

And I really appreciate it that you worked on it despite being buried with English stress (ahh! 55-minute English essays sound really grueling). The test wasn't bad, on to more of them tomorrow... ahaha. Likewise, I hope your English essays are going well smile.gif

Thank you so much. *Adds to sig*

Edit: Um, after reading this response, I realize that there's a tremendous lack of unity in my responses... (They sound really random...) Heh.

Edited by zephyr_123

Pygmy squee!! ^.=.^

I'm honored to have some of your arts in my sig now, they're all so wonderful biggrin.gif

Ahhh, that is amazing! I wants to eat that pineapple! An apparently the Pygmy does too! It looks so delicious...

I have to say though, My favorite part is the oAo face the pineapple is making! Too funny! xd.png

It's so cuuuute...<3

Your arts are amazing. :3

Thank you, all of you guys! You're making me feel all warm n' fuzzy inside. X3

@ Shajana: Oop, I'm sorry, requests are closed! Sorry! DX I may have just finished a request, but that request was made during the weekend when there were 3 slots open. On weekdays, a slot is opened only when the three or less current ones are done (if ever >A<) Please read the rules (or the title, as well, although I don't blame you - the 'Open' part may be a bit confusing).

@ zephyr: You're very welcome! It's fine, I love procrastinating~ And the 55-minute essays are short and she grades them a bit easier, so they're not bad actually! Maybe even a bit enjoyable unless it's preceded by a really cruddy day. Yes, I am a nerd. No, I do not care. And randomness can be good :3

@ everybody else, again, danke! I'm going to get a cavity from overdose of compliments :B

Also, I tend to make that face so much, it's not even funny. oAo

EDIT to remove stupid smileys. Grrr. Gotta remember to disable emoticons whenever posting.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Oh I`m sorry, yes I read the big OPEN message and I thought I had luck and I got an free slot. But ok I have to wait again and hope that I have luck.