wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Just mistook a night glory for a sunrise/sunset, then reflex clicked an ember, and now I'm egg-locked when I meant to look for BSA dragons and rares this drop.

Being egglocked, clicking on a CB Golden Wyvern (cause I never catch them anyhow),

and getting the overburdened message instead of the can't find it one. mad.gif

Last night, I'd bred a magi egg and was trying to give it to a newbie friend who didn't have any magi yet. He said that he already had eggs, and I look and see that they were nothing special and had only been picked up a few hours prior. I point out that his swallowtail egg was inbred and suggest dropping it and taking my magi, so he does.

Now un-egglocked, I go to the AP, think, "oh, a swallowtail!" and pick it up... yeah, the one my friend just dropped. I was really on the ball, clearly, lol.

That egg I forgot to influence before incuhatching gendered wrong. dry.gif

EDIT: So I renamed her from "IfIDon'tGenderMaleDimarWillCry" to "MM Sheer Stupidity".

Edited by Dimar

Bred my CB stripe with a sunstone in hopes of getting a 2gen red stripe without checking their lineages.

They bred a red stripe.

Checked the eggs lineage, noticed that the sunstone wasnt CB afterall.

T__T

now i have to wait a week before trying again.

(chucked the egg in the AP, maybe someone nice to catch it)

Somewhere out there, there is a bronze tinsel hatchling with a broken stair lineage.

I myself was egglocked, but was feeling the love and wanted to offer some tinsels to the world, or at least tinselkin, since people seem fond of those, too.

Once I got to the first bronze on my list, I made two mistakes:

a) I had forgotten that that paticular bronze was so far my only influence!fail and therefore not the right gender to continue the line properly.

b ) Sunstone dragons are not gender dimorphic so since the one on the list matched the previous ones in the lineage I presumed I was matching everything correctly.

That was the only egg that turned out to be a tinsel that night.

Oh well, all of them were taken and are being loved so I'm happy.

ETA: Go awai smiley when I mean lowercase 'b' I MEAN LOWERCASE 'b.' D:

Edited by DorkJulian

Augh. I had my action confirmation set to my password, and I came home from work exhausted, meant to abandon an egg and killed it instead. :c My first dead egg ever, ugh, I'm so mad.

Changed my action confirmation method, though. Not doing that again.

Just saw a CB silver, my first. ohmy.gif

But missed it because i hesitated and didnt recognize the description. sad.gif

*pain in my heart*

Congrats to the catcher though. :]

Just saw a CB silver, my first. ohmy.gif

But missed it because i hesitated and didnt recognize the description. sad.gif

*pain in my heart*

Congrats to the catcher though. :]

Oh, I'm sorry! ohmy.gif I missed a silver like two days ago, it was in Alpine biome xd.png

I clicked fast, but someone got the egg before me. tongue.gif Sometimes the Alpine is just too fast! blink.gif I rarely get something good there.

(Also I've missed several chickens these days! I take too long to recognise the description xd.png)

Btw - Few days ago, I was breeding everything I could and was abandoning them all, after finding out I can breed and abandon without cooldown.

Now amongst the bred hatchlings, there's an alt'd vine! omg xd.png I guess it's time to stop abandoning good lineaged vines/blacks! blink.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

- Not remembering my old account..

- Stopped for more then 2 years.

- Egglocked (all the time)

- Clicking on an egg I don't want but feeling sorry for it to abandon again which makes me egglocked AGAIN, lol.

Accidentally breeding Purple with Hellfire Wyvern to get Ultraviolet Dragon

I feel extremely dumb now.

I got an unwanted Purple egg now + egglocked... dry.gif

Edited by Aquakyogre

Egg locked myself for Goldenscale Loto, then I watch 2 Blacks, a Red, a Nebula, a Stripe and an Ice fly out of my reach.

I wana cry...

On the latest egg drop, I missed a CB Silver which was under my mouse for like 5 seconds because I didn't recgognise the description. I was looking for a description with the word "Metallic" in it dry.gif

I got real mad when I looked up the description.

On the latest egg drop, I missed a CB Silver which was under my mouse for like 5 seconds because I didn't recgognise the description. I was looking for a description with the word "Metallic" in it  dry.gif

I know how you feel!

Anyways, i grabbed a CB white in the last drop, got locked. Always click them automatically..

):

Will gift it later.

Edited by suskekun222

I was moving too quickly and Incubated an egg that I didn't want to Incubate. dry.gif

Quickly glanced down to look at the code of an egg, refreshed, and then glanced up in time to see a CB Silver pop up, but I wasn't ready rolleyes.gif

Accidentally clicked on a Swallowtail egg for no reason at all in the cave, now I have to wait to abandon it. WHY

It got me egglocked. dry.gif

On the latest egg drop, I missed a CB Silver which was under my mouse for like 5 seconds because I didn't recgognise the description. I was looking for a description with the word "Metallic" in it dry.gif

I've been doing that so much lately it's maddening.

If I could manage to catch one CB silver to go with my single lucky-catch CB gold I'd be the happiest camper. xd.png;

Last night, I was playing DC on my new tablet. Accidentally picked up an egg (didn't mean to tap the screen let alone pick up an egg). It locked me so I AP'd a CB Black. Kinda stupid right...

...Well, 5 minutes ago, I picked a CB Black up off the AP. I guess someone else has the same luck as me.

Today I missed one CB Gold, one CB Silver, two CB Ices, two CB Golden Wyverns and four CB Vines. Well done, self *cough* Strange thing though how I never even saw a single CB metal and in the past days I've already seen three, woah.