wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

just refreshed over a CB silver because i didnt recognize the description...

that's the FIRST time i've ever seen a CB metallic ANYWHERE. and i've been playing for 4ish years now. and still dont have a CB metallic. -grumble pouts goes to corner-

Can someone please pound into my head that "This egg gives off a beautiful glow" is a Silver.

This is the third time I've seen one and ignored it because I couldn't remember what it was.

There are too many dragons with the word glow and shine and stuff in their description wacko.gif

Just bred 9 pairs of red dragons, and not one egg. ;;

I think that should be an "OMG What the Heck" moment.

--

I keep forgetting Metal breeding day. I try to breed all my metals early in the day so I don't end up staying up 'till Midnight to breed them. I can't seem to remember.

Can someone please pound into my head that "This egg gives off a beautiful glow" is a Silver.

This is the third time I've seen one and ignored it because I couldn't remember what it was.

There are too many dragons with the word glow and shine and stuff in their description wacko.gif

I DID IT AGAIN ohmy.gif

Just missed a silver in the alpine. Then again...there were 25 people...

MaggieXawesomeness was the one who got it.

Edit: Also just missed a magma.

Wow...most of the rare dragons I have were either gifted or traded. I think the only rare I have caught is a single thunder...

ANOTHER Edit: Missed an Ice.

Edited by warriorjames

I DID IT AGAIN ohmy.gif

I've missed 2-3 almost every day for the past month.

Back when I was new, and golds were far more easier to get, I had like, 10 golds. I was thinking at the time, way too many, so I dumped all but two, male and female. Wasn't paying attention then to CB, but discovered later, I had dumped all the CB's, and the two I kept were messy long gens. Lol...

Missed another CB Gold (in Alpine if it matters). I'm pretty sure I've missed more then 50 since the start of the year.

Used to be I hardly ever saw them, but my catch rate was close to 50%. Now I'm missing all of them.

Wow, I just totally miscounted my eggs. XD I didn't realise that the blockers I picked up had scroll locked me so I went ahead and *gulp* started breeding the metallics I have IOUs on as well as tried for a GW for my lineage.

None of the metals produced and the GWs refused (WHY? Do you shiny troll dragons realise how long it took me to get babies from ribbons? ;u;) so I guess my dragons kinda saved me from massive heartache. :P

But still, very silly of me to miscount. x3

Just missed a chicken in the volcano. (somewhat ironic, yes)

):

Wanted i get one for a friend.

Breed my shimmer, got shimmer egg, but didnt see, that i dont have space for it on account, so it was automatically abandoned))

Will be glad, if user, that caught it, will name this shimmer! (I dont want you to return in to me, just give him a name please! )

Edited by Konsul

I've egglocked myself with two misclicks. The only good part is that I'm off to work so I'll be able to abandon when I'm home. Why does it only take the slightest click on a mistaken egg to get it but continual clicking on a wanted egg usually means someone else has it?! rolleyes.gif

I know I've missed at least one gold and two silvers today. So. Maddening.

I guess it's a small consolation that I finally nabbed a CB GW and a CB black. NOT LETTING GO OF THEM THIS TIME.

I just missed a second silver in the alpines. Those have been the only 2 silvers I have seen in the cave in...a lone time...

I just missed a second silver in the alpines. Those have been the only 2 silvers I have seen in the cave in...a lone time...

Dang, that must of gone fast. I've been in the Alpine for this drop and haven't seen any.

Dang, that must of gone fast. I've been in the Alpine for this drop and haven't seen any.

There were at least 35 people in the Alpine binome with it showed up. You'd have thought it would have gone fast.

I need to be able to read faster. That could have been my second CB metal PERIOD. The only CB I have is 1 silver. The best gold I have is an in-breed.

Honestly I'm on the verge of dumping all the golds I have; they're all crap.

Me. too. And mis-clicked a mumblemumble split. dry.gif

Just yesterday.... (deep breath, i am so saddened by this)

I accidentally got rid of my only caveborn thunder.

/sob

I have no idea what I was doing, but I thought I hit a different action button. Yeah. I'm rather heartbroken.

Just yesterday.... (deep breath, i am so saddened by this)

I accidentally got rid of my only caveborn thunder.

/sob

I have no idea what I was doing, but I thought I hit a different action button. Yeah. I'm rather heartbroken.

This is why I chose "Require Action Name only" as verification. That way I know what I'm doing.

Sorry to hear about the thunder.

Meanwhile, I had 2 Ice, 4 Gold Wyvern, 2 Moonstone and 4 Seasonal slip past me in the Alpine in the 1PM drop...as well as a nebula in the desert.

My luck is horrible...