wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

does just spending the last half hour going through the prize disscussion searching for an open shimmer list count as stupid? xd.png

If it is, everyone on DC is an idiot. Hence the full lists tongue.gif

I keep hearing, "don't incubate tinsels, they get sick too easy." Four out of five of my recent tinsels have been sick for days. One of these days I'm going to kill one. Think I'd learn. rolleyes.gif

I've just ruined an ND experiment after I've already held an egg on me for four days *face palm* I hid big part of my scroll and I just unfoged all of them. And then, I've seen an egg that should have already hatched a long time ago, so I've just chucked it in the hatcheries. Only after, it accumulated over 800 hundred views, I remembered what it was.

I lucky caught a CB thunder and since I didn't have any female, I wanted to influence it female to make a PB second gen.

Influenced it male. Realized after I had entered the password... sad.gif

I'll try to trade it after cooldown, but I have never had much luck trading CB trio eggs.

well.... unfortunately not I myself did this......

but like the genius I am I left my laptop on in the living room with my DC account logged in and apparently my brother killed one of my dragon eggs that I was looking for all night.....

alot.png

Not exactly something stupid I did, but funny nevertheless:

So I showed DC to my Mum, and she also started playing.

I had been searching for a silver more than a year - she caught one in the AP blink.gif

Then one day she asked me, how to get that one dragon breed on my scroll, and what egg that would be. It was a black, and I decribed the egg to her. And she told me: No, that's not the one, those look different when they grow up. She had four or five blacks on her scroll, and they had ALL alted blink.gif

Recurring stupidity:

During a slow work spell, I grab a few caveblocker eggs, note the time, and get ready for some ND science. Then, 6 1/2 days later, after being suddenly slammed by urgent work, I rush back to the scroll just in time to see that I'm five minutes late...

Three times now. dry.gif

Continued posting my opinions even though all it gets me is hate.

Man, I will NEVER learn at this rate. xd.png

Another stupid thing to add to my list; someone came on the IRC, whom I thought was a Shimmer winner. So I politely PMed them, and indeed they were. We were close to setting up a trade, and then they quit. It turns out they were just an impersonator... >.>

Edit:

Continued posting my opinions even though all it gets me is hate.

I second this. >.>

Edited by TheGrox

When breeding during lags, it's always possible to get egg locked and before you abandon the last bred egg, you breed a shiny and it will bounce to the AP

When breeding during lags, it's always possible to get egg locked and before you abandon the last bred egg, you breed a shiny and it will bounce to the AP

Hmm never knew this, thanks - Will bare it in mind next time I'm lagging and breeding shinies tongue.gif

It took me way too long to figure out that the limited holiday dragons are always one gender, and you get two so you can freeze one. I kept getting annoyed that I didn't get "one of each" and wasn't allowed to influence them. I have double adults of several now. D'oh.

I bred my Rosebud the day before Valentine breeding opened up, so when Valentine's Day rolled around, I forgot to breed her. Oh well.

Noooo! For my PB Electric Stairstpe project, I bred it with the wrong dragon. D: So now the egg is inbred. >.> And I have to wait another week till I can continue it..

Lending my brother my DC account. (He said he wanted to try before making an account)

HE KILLED MY WHITE DRAGON EGG! Now I'm egg-locked for 24 hours. dry.gif

Guys, never lend your sibling your account.

Edited by Aquakyogre

Pretty sure I had an account a few years ago, then gave up and lost interest.

nnnrgghhhhh...probably had some nice dragons in there >.<

Just saw a Thunder in the Desert, didn't realize until after I had hit refresh again, then see that the cave is AP blocked. D:

Edited by shikaru

IAP'ed a tinsel I was going to use as the beginning of my deadline, instead of hiding it sad.gif

Reflexed yet another CB Neb. If I keep this one, will they stop stalking me? x_x

Wish I had that problem with CB Nebs...

When I was a newbie, I killed an egg so I go hunt for more. Live and learn...

Searching the AP knowing you're locked. Saw something that turned out to be something I need for my scroll -overburdened message- Must stay away from the AP T-T

Reflexed yet another CB Neb. If I keep this one, will they stop stalking me? x_x

And this is exactly why I'm trying (and failing) to avoid the Desert.

And speaking of the Desert: Just went there for the last drop and saw a Silver. I paused for a few seconds trying to remember what it was because I didn't recognize the description. By the time I realized what I was staring at the egg was long gone.