wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

John Madden on a bicycle--I've been so busy all week I completely blanked on it being Valentine's yesterday. Didn't even log in to look for an egg, and if I beg someone for one, I'm going out of town all weekend and can't look after it D:

I feel really stupid. My 2nd gen prize gendered male, and now I can't continue the beautiful lineage. T.T

Someone kill me now... xd.png

I think I forgot to influence my Tinsel... I think I forgot to influence my Tinsel... I think I forgot to influence my Tinsel... *bites nails and watches hatchie like a hawk, praying fervently for a female* Edited by Dimar

I feel really stupid. My 2nd gen prize gendered male, and now I can't continue the beautiful lineage. T.T

Someone kill me now... xd.png

If it's 2nd gen you can do almost anything with it, so if it was supposed to be a stairstep lineage, make a spiral lineage instead. wink.gif

If it's 2nd gen you can do almost anything with it, so if it was supposed to be a stairstep lineage, make a spiral lineage instead. wink.gif

She can't. Her 2nd gen Shimmer is from a Wrapping Wing.

Forgot to influence my Ice.... Oh gods I hope it's female...

Waited a tad too long to read an egg description. I clicked & figured I wouldn't get it. I didn't. It was a dorsal.

Then I changed "get" to "lineage" and saw it was a RED dorsal. Now I wana cry.

Okay, so I had this problem with the forums for like an eternity. The text went a couple sizes down, and the images were small and blurry. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to fix it.

Just now, I pressed Ctrl + 0.

Guess what? xd.png

Just scroll locked myself, didn't realize it, and went to breed my metals....my 2nd gen silver produced a silver for the first time ever. Sigh. At least it wasn't my 2nd gen Thuwed?

Egglocking myself on Ridgewings because I see them in the AP and feel really sorry for them, and because I really love them.

Then only having 4 reds so I can't incubate anything. *facedesk*

Accidentally bred one of my low gen golds when I was egg locked. Thankfully it didn't produce an egg or I'd be kicking myself right now. tongue.gif

Egglocking myself on Ridgewings because I see them in the AP and feel really sorry for them, and because I really love them.

Then only having 4 reds so I can't incubate anything. *facedesk*

I know those feels.

I /always/ egglock myself on ridgewings.

Stalking the coast, refreshed and saw a CB blusang...then got an overburdened message *kicks myself*

I know those feels.

I /always/ egglock myself on ridgewings.

I keep locking myself on Daydreams. xd.png

I was in the desert on the hour, and I saw an egg with "brilliant radiance" in the description. I left to another biome, returned, then stared for a good long time trying to remember what egg has that bit of text.

Just refreshed past a Silver Tinsel in the AP.

EDIT: I DID IT AGAIN! mad.gif

EDIT: AND AGAIN! OMFG!

Edited by Dimar

Keep refreshing the AP even though there would be tinsels, nebulas, blacks, royal blues... *le list goes on..*

Also, always being too slow to catch legendaries or being egglocked when I'd have a chance

*flip a table*

Okay, so I had this problem with the forums for like an eternity. The text went a couple sizes down, and the images were small and blurry. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to fix it.

Just now, I pressed Ctrl + 0.

Guess what? xd.png

Me too. Except, I've read recently in the help how to fix it xd.png

Missed three Gold Wyverns, a Gold, a Silver and an Ice in the Alpine just now.

Still not sure whether I should hate myself right now or be amazed that I finally saw a CB Silver.

I'm such a slowpoke!!!!

Not even did i miss countless (i really stopped counting at 10) CB Blacks yesterday.....Nooooo

I missed a Cb GOLD just now, because i was starring at the description like a fool and when i went on i missed the CB Ice that showed up short time after.

I was so frustrated that i changed the biomes..... and guess what i missed in the forrest? MY SILVER beauty now gone to another lucky fellow.

Ahhhhh......