wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Sent someone a lengthy PM correcting their grammar in the name of a dragon they were gifting that I grabbed... I will probably regret that.

For some reason, I keep clicking sunrise/sunset eggs when I'm trying to catch other eggs.

Refreshed over 2 CB silvers in the past 2 hourly drops ~_~ I read it, refresh, then it clicks what it said... I feel realllllyyyy dumb.

Was too busy watching the newest Robot Chicken episode, and kept missing the Metallics that went whizzing by during the last hourly drop laugh.gif

I refresh a biome, see its taking a while, so look away, when I look back there is a CB metal sitting there. Happened once with a silver, once with a gold /cry

Just like with the Metallics, I've seen three chickens today, but it took too long to recgonize the description, so I missed em each time.

I really need another, too. I only have one. wink.gif

I refresh a biome, see its taking a while, so look away, when I look back there is a CB metal sitting there. Happened once with a silver, once with a gold /cry

Don't be sad! It was taking so long to refresh because of the flood of clicks for that CB metal, so what you were seeing was actually the ghost of the dragon, because it was long, long gone.

It was just DC's way of telling you to hang in there, because they really do drop sometimes. smile.gif

Basically everything I've done today. Bad time to use earthquake, releasing stuff I didn't want to, rejected breeding. I think it's time to step away from awhile.

I was flitting too quickly between biomes, missed a Sunrise/set. I really needed that, too. dry.gif

I picked up a white in the cave drop earlier when I wanted a vine. The description length fooled me.

I'm such a failure ;;;

Went to breed a third gen shimmer for someone, didn't realize I was scroll locked, and the egg auto abandoned.

I'm appropriately upset my this. ;;

But I hope the owner enjoys it.

It was ;;

I'm such a failure. Going to go hide my head and hope the person I was breeding it for doesn't hate me 5ever.

Legitimately going to cry. I'll be back later.

Edited by Wolfsong442

I always wait until the end of the season to get the three seasonal hatchlings to freeze xd.png

I'm going to freeze winter hatchlings now (except the CB one I'm trading). tongue.gif

Welp, on the forum I keep posting on the wrong trading threads, like I did again just now. I need to stop having so many tabs open.

Saw my 1st C.B Silver in the Alpine, and just stared, until I realized it was a Silver *facepalm*

I do this all the time. Apparently I think my eyes will do the catching for me. laugh.gif

Hunting the biomes, stared at a GW... and a Gold... sad.gif

was too busy looking for Metallics in the cave that I missed another chicken. Clicked on it like 10 seconds after it appeared. dry.gif