wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Silver showed up in alpine. I had the mouse set dead center over the egg on question.

I clicked...and moved the mouse...creating that drag effect.

So much for catching that one...

Probably the dumbest thing I do on a daily basis is say 'I'm gonna go hunt at the hourly' Then get distracted by something else on the interwebs and miss the hourly drop entirely =v=;

Misclicking... I never intended to have a brimstone egg dry.gif

Now I'm egglocked for 5 hours

CRAP! mad.gif

Edited by Aquakyogre

I have 0 CB golds on my scroll. I have been playing this blasted game for almost 2 years. For the first time ever I saw a CB gold in the coast, missed it.

I rage quit and came back an hour later to the coast, 2 seconds in, another CB gold. Missed it.

FML.

Probably the dumbest thing I do on a daily basis is say 'I'm gonna go hunt at the hourly' Then get distracted by something else on the interwebs and miss the hourly drop entirely =v=;

I do that all the time. And often when I actually do remember the drop, I'm actually locked, and only realize that when I get the overburdened message on a rare. xd.png

Clicked refresh, went to check Skype message before the cave loaded. Come back. INSTA-GOLD.

*Die*

Clicked refresh, went to check Skype message before the cave loaded. Come back. INSTA-GOLD.

*Die*

That happened to me once dry.gif

Oh, it's loading, I have time to do something completely different!

*does thing*

Oh look, it loaded already and lookie there, a metal!

EDIT: Just a bit ago I didn't notice a Purple Dino in the AP until it was too late.

user posted image

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I was just describing my male Blusang and began to wonder if I had described my female yet. So I searched for her, and searched for her, and searched for her, and couldn't find her. Then I went to breed sort and it turned out I didn't have a female Blusang, which immediately caused me to panic because I usually grab a male/female pair of the new releases if there's dimorphism, so I thought I'd released her. Then I remembered with Blusangs being so rare, I only got one. And the dragon I could have sworn was a female Blusang? My female Tsunami. Jeez I must be tired.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

OH MY GOSH I JUST ABANDONED AN EGG WITH A FREAKING FANTASTIC CODE I MEANT TO KEEP IT AARGH.

... If anyone knows who grabbed an egg with the code DxrPy (caps messed), tell 'em I'd happily breed them a bucketload of UVs if they'll swap me that one back. >.>

Uh, just started.

Anyway, when I first went to get my first egg there was a rare over there (which I discover NOW) but I didn't know that. I went and got a mint dragon and later realized what the other egg was. May not be very big, but hey, I started three days ago..so..

Looking for the new eggs, focused on the dash, and missed a gold and a silver *headdesk*

How silly of me to think that after several weeks of no interest, wrong eggs & a misgender fail, the 2 dragons I've carefully raised as mates for a project would go out of their way to refuse each other. mad.gif

**Tosses another failed project into the garbage.**

Edited by Siliskor

How silly of me to think that after several weeks of no interest, wrong eggs & a misgender fail, the 2 dragons I've carefully raised as mates for a project would go out of their way to refuse each other.  mad.gif

*takes project out of the garbage*

This has happened to me sooooo many times, while working on my Lurker lineage. What I do now is, pick one of the mates to keep, release the other one (so it can't be confused come breeding time) and breed a new mate. Try again once it's an adult.

I had one dragon refuse two mates in a row, before it finally chose the newest replacement.

Unless you already do that, and in that case, just ignore me laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

I feel a little bit stupid because even though I collect "fox" code dragons and I have 15 of them, I never noticed all the "X"s were upper case. laugh.gif

(I just read that there were no lower case w, x, y and z dragons in a while, and I thought "wait, what, I would have noticed"...)

How silly of me to think that after several weeks of no interest, wrong eggs & a misgender fail, the 2 dragons I've carefully raised as mates for a project would go out of their way to refuse each other. mad.gif

They refused? Maybe you could try to breed them in the next holiday event (Halloween, I think) when the refusals are turned off.

In this new release madness, I stupidly decided to breed my low-gen Silver Tinsel with her Sunset partner. I didn't expect anything, but they bred a Tinsel that auto'ed. rolleyes.gif I hope that it goes to a good home; it's the first one I've ever bred.

literally missed like 10 metallics...

UGGH im on page 4 and i only have 2 golds and 2 silvers where theres people with 4 pages and 20 golds and silvers >.<

but hahahaha im a fail biggrin.gif

Edited by Puppyloverdog10000

just misclicked a CB winter when i was aiming for the new release -._-. am now egg locked

That happened to me once  <_<

Oh, it's loading, I have time to do something completely different!

*does thing*

Oh look, it loaded already and lookie there, a metal!

EDIT: Just a bit ago I didn't notice a Purple Dino in the AP until it was too late.

user posted image

... oh my god, that's the first time I've seen that gif so large.

It looks even more disturbing close up. XD

... oh my god, that's the first time I've seen that gif so large.

It looks even more disturbing close up. xd.png

It's accurate because my tears were so big inside my head that they flooded the place.

Uh, just started.

Anyway, when I first went to get my first egg there was a rare over there (which I discover NOW) but I didn't know that. I went and got a mint dragon and later realized what the other egg was. May not be very big, but hey, I started three days ago..so..

Oh wow, are we already at 200 000 users? blink.gif

I've done lots of stupid things.

I've auto'd metallics after breeding while I'm egglocked and I often abandon the wrong eggs or accept wrong trades. I also didn't get a male cb frill because I didn't care about lineages when I started to play. I also regret that I didn't catch more cb old pinks when they were still in the cave. I only have one now. rolleyes.gif

Oh well, I haven't done anything that I seriously regret so I guess I shouldn't complain too much tongue.gif

Edited by BlueIce

Got the overburdened message on a CB Gold ^^;

so i was trying ot use incubate but instead clicked on a green dragon and used earthquake, killing a new egg >.< STUPID ME D;

i hope i can get another one now :/