wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I just missed TWO Leetle Trees in the Forest!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

edit: Even dumber, I just remembered you can only have one and I've already got one! dry.gif

Edited by Sarahswati

Not exactly something stupid I did, but I still feel pretty stupid.

I only just now realized the Prize dragons from Christmas have been released. -.-

One time my friend and I were at her house, and we saw a cheese dragon, and only freaked out for 5 minutes. I never got that one. Same thing happened the next time I went to her house, except with a lettle tree.

Something else stupid? Not joining the forum until Christmas! I should have gotten here earlier!

Edited by prettyfrostdragon

My first two CB stripes refused. ):

[image removed]

*screeches*

Same happened to me with my only two cb blacks xd.png

And it took me almost two years to catch the second one *sigh*

So I was hunting the AP for '09 Vals, but left the computer to throw something away on the other side of the room. I sat back down and stretched my legs, idly hitting F5. 3 '09s appeared and I was like 'oh, shoot!', desperately clicking. But, I wasn't prepared and so I missed them. dry.gif

What did I learn from this? ALWAYS BE READY. ninja.gif

Hmm... Grabbed common dragons out of the biomes and had to wait hours to abandon, sent trades instead of teleports, forgot to hide neglected experiments & softshells, tried to click my own eggs when I first joined. Lol when I first joined I expected 15 clicks and boom, your egg hatched. xd.png

I remember... Once I thought I got a Mint dragon, because a green dragon hatching was in my scroll after logging on after a day or so, and when it hatched, I asked myself, "Why on earth did I chose a Mint dragon?" Because I hate Mint Dragons, so I killed it. ( I didn't know about abandoning at the time. )

I forgotten what the egg of it was, because I wasn't really paying attention to it, so when I told my fried IsntAWeaboo, she said, "Alayna, that was an Albino egg."

It took me a while to realize what I had done.

How much of a terrible person I am.

I had, out of my own stupidity

killed a Neglected Dragon.

Edited by Flareon_Spazz

>>grabs Bluna and red-fin dragon

>>realizes that the eggs won't hatch before valentines day

>>wants 2009 and the new one

user posted image

Edited by SaberLily

To the people who catch the offspring from my CB Sweetling... bred to my incredibly messy and long-lined Gold: I am so, so sorry. I really do try to breed holidays with lineages lots of people will enjoy.

/breeding fail

used earthquake on a guardian of nature egg.. killed it *goes and hides in corner*

Whoa! That one takes the prize today, I think!

Was all in a lather about snagging a Red from the AP with a TERRible lineage and abandoned my Red STRIPE instead.....headdesking.

I keep influencing my eggs right after breeding/catching from the AP.

Then I regret, most of the times.

Edited by Slytherin7

I bred my Magma to a Neb, expecting a Neb as always. I told myself it was a 'test breeding'... and they made a Magma. Of course I had to abandon it so that I have room for tonight. dry.gif

Edited by Dimar

I forgot to influence this little dragon and he went ahead and gendered male! sad.gif Now I'll have to breed another one. Mean, mean boy! I'm tempted to freeze him, just to teach the little git a lesson. tongue.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

On dragcave, I bred a Gold Tinsel when I was egglocked T_T

On the forums, in the 'how high can you count before a mod' thread. I didn't realised the person above me was a mod and kept on counting xd.png

I just posted my copypasta flower request in the wrong thread. *facepalm*

I think I deleted it before anyone noticed... >.>

I bred a 2nd gen PB Golden Wyvern and it auto'd. When I knew perfectly well that I was locked. *head meet desk* I needed that one, too. sad.gif

I bred a royal blue egg. Abandoned it. Then, just as I'm congratulating myself on the RB I snagged from the AP, I find it's mine >.<

/facepalm