wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Going on hiatus. I missed everything almost.

I'm sad I missed two Halloweens, two Christmas and two Valentines. At the same time.. those are the reasons I left in the first place. I didn't want to be a slave to my computer on Holidays. Still not too sure how I feel about it, especially as I'll only have 7 slots for the Holidays and will have to catch the new and old ones.

Used Earthquake, hoping it wouldn't kill eggs. Ended up killing 4. FOUR out of SEVEN.

I think Earthquake is the stupidest BSA ever dry.gif

Oh, and I killed someones' gift in the process. They're royally censorkip.gif ed.

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Bred all of my Golds and Silvers just now. Clicked on who I thought was the proper mate for one of my Silvers and yay, an egg!!!! Oh wait...askelrjekljfklglaskjfklesferieriedghkrgheiolek.......I accidentally created an inbred *facepalm*

So sorry to the user who caught it off of the AP sad.gif I didn't mean to do it!

Edited by CDM

I did something exceedingly stupid this morning. I accidentally tossed an egg I had been waiting a very long time to get. :|

Trying to breed another pink while I was egg locked! I had tried to breed my pink female and she is always so stuborn and then I finnaly got one and I was egg locked!

Failing to notice a shimmer in time, when that was the egg I really wanted.

There goes my only chance for a CB Shimmer. Now I'll never get one.

I guess my Ice Dragon will have to do.

Edited by James1011

Can't believe I just skimmed over a Spring in the AP because I thought it was something common.

Breeding swallowtail x moonstone for a lineage project, forgetting I was egg-locked, and it auto-abandoned. And it was the right breed *facepalm*.

If I'd only waited a few hours ... now 4 of my eggys have hatched & I'm not locked anymore *sigh* Hope whoever picked it up of the AP gives it a good home

Making a CB black into a zombie. In my defense, this happened when they were still common. Had I known they'd be so rare in the future, I might have chosen another dragon.

Okay, this morning takes the cake. Early this a.m. and I mean early I thought to breed my CB Gold (who hadn't bred anything up until this point). I bred him to a Christmas dragon and low and behold he produced a Gold----which then dropped automatically to the AP because I hadn't counted my eggs with the "kill" I'd made last night. Golden Bear's first Gold and I lost it. I'm officially an idiot. *headdesk multiple times*

Edited by Misha

Heh don't feel bad. I just bred my alt Heartseekers when I had 7 eggs.

Yep, someone out there has a pretty white egg now. Oops.

At least it wasn't silver breeding time.

I acciendtally pushed the 'kill' button on one of my eggs when was trying to go to the 'forum' link. :/

Uhm, abandoned a Silver Tinsel because I just wasn't patient enough for someone to trade for it

I constantly make offers on trades from the EATW Dragonmarket, without checking the lineage of the egg first.

In the past week I've ended up with four disgustingly inbred eggs because of it. >.<

Edited by Nezbael

Was trying to get a 2G hatchling of a cheese, and its hadn't grown wings yet, but had three days left. I thought it would finally grow its wings over night. So, the next morning, I check it...and it not only grew wings, but turned into an adult! It made me so mad, as a 2G would finish my need for cheeses, as I have an egg on the way for a 1G. Oh well, less of me being stupid, more just plain bad luck getting a late bloomer I guess.

Dozed off while hunting in the cave & was rudely awakened by the click of my finger pressing the mouse button of its own volition...

... looks ruefully at the terrae egg that can't be abandoned until 11 pm tonight. xd.png

Tried to breed my perfect pinks I self-bred and dc died, so I had to clear the cache and they refused each other. Bad luck is terrible. >.<

So I finally see an Ultraviolet. And what do I grab, hmm? The Daydream beside it! *headdesk*

On the bright side, the Daydream has a nice lineage...

I just accidentally canceled a trade with fifteen wonderful offers on it censorkip.gif

One stupid thing I've done: Not grabbing CB pinks/blacks/frills when I first joined, thinking I'd grab them at some later date. *headdesk*

I was being ever-so-patient in the Desert last night, and waiting for the Stone wall to break, but what did I do again? Quickly look up to see how my BF was going in Max Payne 3, and of course, a CB Silver popped up rolleyes.gif I even know who I was going to gift it to, too, if I had caught it sad.gif

I think I'm going to have to start hunting for CB Metallics, in another room in the apartment xd.png

Edited by CDM

Did two stupid things.

- Totally, completely, utterly forgot that the Fertility BSA existed until tonight. I remember seeing it on the BSA suggestion list... I *think* I remember the thread announcing it was in the update... but I don't think I actually remembered it's on the site and used it until tonight. o_o

- Also tonight, I couldn't remember why I wanted to hang onto that Black egg - my adults are basically all siblings of it, and I have like 4 frozen hatchies... so I just abandoned it after breeding it, then I remembered I was trying for an alt. x(

Edited by Dawnwing