wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Completely forgot about my stone egg until just now and it's dead with 0 views. Whoops. I need to not catch eggs unless I actually feel like taking care of them.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

When the festival of eggs started, I was really excited. It was my first festival of eggs. I started looking, and found one. I looked EVERYWHERE. I checked all the secret pages I knew, tons f view pages and lineage pages, all the biomes... Then I checked the news thread and it said they show up every 15 or so minutes... *facedesk* xd.png

I found a LEETLE TREE

...I couldn't get it because I was overburdened...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Refreshed over a dino egg, then a CB gold, then ANOTHER dino egg....and then managed to grab a CB Vine. But GOOD GRIEF, I'm irritated with myself for having such a quick refresh reflex. *facepalm*

I successfully nabbed a CB Gold.

...Only to find that I was 'already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself...'

...More stressed, not less!

The same thing happened to me with a cb black blink.gifsad.gif

Quickly checked my scroll then headed back to my normal Biome, and what's sitting there when I can't get my cursor down fast enough? A CB Gold rolleyes.gif

I forgot to check my dragons

I find my 2nd gen Thunder with 0 days left.

I open 2 tabs of ARs in NDER and pray.

EDIT: Died. sad.gif

Edited by DSAX

(^I feel really sorry for you sad.gif Hope you can breed another, if it wasn't from the AP)

I reflex-clicked when I saw a vamp egg...and I got a stone D:

I quit for a year and missed releases of a lot of things..

I'm never able to get a magi egg.

I reflex clicked when I saw a holly egg, and same result as vamp D:

I fail.

i refreshed over a cheese egg in the AP. ugh. :c

EDIT: also multiple tinsel eggs. sighing deeply right now.

Edited by whirligig

Way back when I first joined I abandoned or killed (can't remember...) a hatchling because I had two...and that's pretty much it.

Other than stupid things that I've done by not being on Dragon Cave. Like not checking my eggs/hatchlings or missing out on holiday dragons.

Edited by Cookie

(^I feel really sorry for you sad.gif Hope you can breed another, if it wasn't from the AP)

I reflex-clicked when I saw a vamp egg...and I got a stone D:

I quit for a year and missed releases of a lot of things..

I'm never able to get a magi egg.

I reflex clicked when I saw a holly egg, and same result as vamp D:

I fail.

You want a magi? I can breed you one smile.gif

I just killed a Geode in an attempt to get a zombie. I thought it was one that I bred, but it turns out to be the one someone gifted to me that I had great breeding plans for. *sobs*. It wouldn't revive either. Now I feel really bad about it. sad.gif

Edited by Zephyrgirl

missed TWO CB Silvers today. one not during hourly drop, when there were about 8 people in the biome... I just keep instinctively refreshing over the page instead of clicking them. will I ever catch a CB metallic?..

also missed a CB Stripe as thought I was in Desert instead of Forest biome. missed a Dino and a Chicken as forgot how many egg-slots I have open and thought they would lock me.

a stupid day >.<

Froze him. T.T

Red dorsal and pink here too! They were common at the time though (at least the pink... the reds I had no problem getting so I thought they were too). That was 2.5 years ago though.

I'd definitely have to say the 2 different times i let a Neglected egg pass by me in the AP without even clicking it. My eyes were trying to determine if it was a neglected i was actually seeing, by the time it registered in my brain it was too late. I understand late clicking but not clicking at all? C'mon!

The only 2 Neglecteds I've ever seen in the AP in the 2 years I've been here & Ill I do is look at them. Stupid as stupid gets.

Not to mention the time i finally summoned a GON but forgot it was on my scroll & left it to die during Christmas break. Merry Christmas to me :|

I CLICKED OVER A CB MAGMA AND EGGLOCKED MYSELF WITH A PURPLE DORSAL BY CLICKING A SECOND TOO LATE AND NOW I CAN'T GET RID OF IT FOR HOURS AND I DON'T WANNA KILL IT BECAUSE I THINK THAT'LL STILL TAKE UP AN EGG SLOT AND THAT'S TWO MAGMAS MISSED IN AS MANY DAYS AND I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT. ARRRRRRRRRRRGH! AND WHAT MAKES IT WORSE IS THAT I LOVE MAGMAS AND I NEED A FEMALE TO COMPLETE MY PAIR... (AND ANOTHER THUNDER, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY.

I LIKE SHOUTING.

I just refreshed over a Paper egg in the AP. *cries* T_T

Same, That happened to me YESTERDAY D:

When I first joined DC, I saw a chicken egg in the cave, it was when there were only 3 eggs. I didn't grab it. I didn't even TRY

This is not a stupid thing I did on DC, but a stupid thought that wouldn't leave me alone and I dare not ask such a silly question in the help section:

Apparently you can kill a leetle tree... Could it dodge your blade too? laugh.gif

This is not a stupid thing I did on DC, but a stupid thought that wouldn't leave me alone and I dare not ask such a silly question in the help section:

Apparently you can kill a leetle tree... Could it dodge your blade too? laugh.gif

xd.png Actually if you try to kill it you get the message "The leetle tree is too cute to kill." every time.

xd.png Actually if you try to kill it you get the message "The leetle tree is too cute to kill." every time.

Oh, I didn't know that xd.png thank you!

Must...stop...watching...BF play video games *headdesk* I have missed THREE CB Golds now today, because I kept looking away for a second. Only a second!!! And I had my eyes trained on the third spot like a HAWK the rest of the time. *holds head in hands*

Edited by CDM