wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

>->. Having to wait three days to breed my tinsel to my ONLY female SW. Next time, I'm influencing all of my SWs female. >->. One female out of like, six males.

I breeded my dragons, not realizing I was scroll locked. Now it got abandoned and I can't breed for 7 days

Almost bred a really short lineaged tinsel to an inbred common. ;-;.

heh, well when i first started, i picked up a gold from the ap as well as 3 other eggs and a hatchling (this was 2008 or 09), didnt know how to make them grow/live, so they all died... once i figured out how (after killing what must have been 50 eggs over a long period of time), and i abandoned rare eggs (cb blacks, cb trios, cb gold and some others) for cooler looking eggs (balloon and stuff). heh. i also trade wrong eggs/hatchies from time to time, or abandon instead of hide... i picked up a 3gen tinsel from the ap, went to name it (once it grew up) and wasnt thinking, was on auto pilot and abandoned it.

So....hourly drop comes by and I'm hanging out in the desert. A CB Black, CB Nebula, and CB Pink show up all at once. OF COURSE I had to click the Nebula BEFORE the CB Black. Instead I got the overburdened message for the Black egg. sad.gif

Abandoned a CB Purple months back thinking 'I DON'T NEED IT, DURRRR'.

The only UV I have a is a frozen inbred s1 on my scroll. Still seeking a CB purple, and with the dragons still so new (the UVs, not the purples), unsure if I can even catch one. (and no, I don't want a 2nd gen UV, sorry).

Edited by Ashes The Second

The first day I joined (I had already filled 3 egg slots), these three egg choices appeared on one of the biomes:

-This egg shakes from time to time, ect.

-This egg appears to be made of limestone.

-This egg is very reflective, almost metallic looking.

I chose the limestone, because I thought a limestone dragon would be cool.

/facedesk

When I first started playing, CB metals weren't that hard to catch, and old pinks and frills were around. For some stupid reason, I froze a CB Gold, a CB Silver, a CB Frill and a CB Old Pink and only had one of each as adults. Since then, I've only managed to catch 1 CB Gold and 2 CB Silvers.

Oh how I wish I could unfreeze them now, or would've caught more of them, or something.

Lost a lovely lineaged Terra to sickness for the first time in years a few days ago...

then promptly lost another to sickness when I was sleeping, as well.

It was certainly a blow to the ego! I haven't lost an egg to sickness in a long, LONG time.

A Dragon dying from not enough views (when I had no idea there were click sites), and then a few dying from sickness. Then once i saw a black in the AP but I was maxed on eggs..... -.-

Desk, meet head.

First, I named a dragon the wrong thing. Then I killed one of its mates. Tried reviving it - nope! Now I am missing a dragon and had to go with the only other choice because it makes no sense to have a dead mate for my stories and they're holidays augh.

Also I reserved the wrong dragon gender for another name ><

I put a tinsel in a couple ERs and then went to bed without waiting for the poor egg to hatch. When I checked my scroll the next morning I realized what had done and by some amazing luck it hadn't gotten sick.

Aquamyrine

Not joining this site in '07 and breeding like crazy without thinking first. Also not going nuts nabbing old pinks and frills. Wish I knew then what I definitely know now.

I am such an idiot rolleyes.gif Did a breeding earlier to go with my 3rd gen even gen Thuwed grandson. I was so excited to get an egg to be his eventual mate...incubated it, influenced it, and then went out for the evening. Was just looking at it a couple minutes ago only to realize that it's parents were the same pairing as his maternal grandparents *facepalm*

Well there goes an influence and incubate rolleyes.gif Will have to wait for my other pairs to come off of cool-down now, so I can breed him a proper mate.

Edited by CDM

When i first started dc i tried breeding two eggs together dry.gif

I misinfluenced an egg yesterday, didn't realize until I was done (thanks, pagination...) & then had to find help bouncing my new egg to get rid of the incorrect influence.

I just accidently bit a really lovely pink egg. Never gonna forgive myself. >.<

On my first few days as an adorable little n00b I picked a whiptail because their eggs say "This egg shakes from time to time, as if it is eager to hatch." I thought that that meant that it was going to hatch sooner than most eggs xd.png Then when it hatched by miracle and it had no gender I was just dying to name it. First succesful hatchie, of course I wanted to name it immediatly. In the end I named the soon to gender female Sammaell, hopeing that it sounded somewhat unisex. xd.png

Oh well...

I have a few:

1. When joined DC, there were blacks everywhere. They clogged the AP and the cave and if any other egg was to appear I'd click it. And the funny part is, I only got 1 black from then.

2. I saw a leetle tree in the cave, but chose the spitfire instead.

3.I went on my friend's account and tested out the actions. Didn't work out so well.

4. I went on the wilderness page and clicked on all the dragons because I thought you could adopt them.

Stayed away too long and lost all my dragon names. And that's a lot of dragons.

Discovering this place in November 2008, ending up quitting for whatever reason in June of 2009.

Coming back in April 2012 seeing all the new dragons and what holidays I have missed out on feeling like a complete idiot tbh for missing out on so many historic moments of DC.

I didn't join until 11' Holloween (especially 07'Christmas!)

On 11'Hollowween , I froze 2 CB Shadow Walker.

And I thought If I breed Magi with Deepsea, both Bluna and Shallow water will appear!

So I bred it biggrin.gif

went to school and could not play (coz of lessons)a magi with soft shell died 10 mins before it should hatch

I tried forever and ever to breed a Gold and Heartseeker, accidentally clicked on a Shadowwalker and since then, I've gotten a 2G gold every seven days.

Why didn't I think of that sooner?