wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I stared at a gold egg in the cave before i thought to even grab it. It took me like three minutes to realize to click

Yesterday I was looking on EAtW's dragon market and saw a CB white egg. I mistook it for a CB Silver, (I have trouble telling the two apart. I think I have problems with my eyes as they both look like exactly the same colour)and saw that the person didn't want all that much for it I spazz bred all my rares and speedily put (what I managed to get from them) the offspring on offer for this 'CB Silver' (it had just been posted, I wanted to make the first offer). I offered a Purebred second generation Magma, a third generaion stair step ice, a Purebred Nebula and a lowish generation Tinsel. Only once I had made the offer I though to check the description of this 'Silver egg' and noticed the white description. I spazz clicked everywhere on my screen to get to my trade offer and cancel but I was too late. All that and all I got was a White egg.

Darn my eyes, why you no see right?!? >.< Tiz'nt fair. mad.gif

I bred my even gen Nebulas today and got their first offspring which auto abandoned cos the dead egg I had was still counted.

Sounds silly I know but i'm heartbroken sad.gif

Saw a Neggie in the AP and stared at it for thirty seconds like the idiot I am before clicking. Of course, I missed it. >.< Worst DC experience ever. I'd do anything for an ND, but I can't get my metals to breed nor can I find these CB rares for those tantalizing tortuous trades around the place. *rants*

Not getting the CB medals when I could have back in 2008/2009, I cannot truthfully say I have a CB medal. sad.gif I was such a noob.

Failed to react to a paper, missed a nebbie and silver.

I reacted to the silver though.

This was a while ago, but seeing a Holly egg on the AP at Christmas and staring at it for like a minute before I remembered to click on it. *sigh*

Looking for Stripes in the forest, missed a gold cavie.

I was like "Oh my gosh nooo!!!"

Now I'll never know what it's like to be an experienced DC user. Those only come once a blue moon. And not like the shimmer where I ended up getting the next cavie I saw when I thought I wouldn't get one.

Edited by James1011

I wanted dragon adults on the newbie gifting project -.-

Urgh, snagged a Bluna hatchie off the AP, then immediately abandoned it instead of freezing it without realizing. >_O I went to go and name it, couldn't find the hatchie, and then spent ages combing my scroll to see if it had somehow moved. It wasn't until I checked my history that I saw I had abandoned it. Whoopsie.

Also killed an egg trying to force it, and now I'm locked. rolleyes.gif

Impulse clicked. Now I'm stuck with a vine while wanting a stripe. sad.gif

And I won't be able to trade it for a while.

Man, my luck is going down the drain lately. Missing two metallics and now having a vine egg-lock me after abandoning a dorsal.

AND the code is mocking me.

Edited by James1011

I had a lolwut? moment when AP surfing when a neglected hatchy appeared under my mouse. T_T i feel so stupid

I missed a CB Gold Metellic,

Didnt know what its description was....

-.-

One time I found a cb dino egg and freaked out becuase I didn't know what it was. I was like "should I click it? Maybe not... Or yes? I'm going to click it." someone obviousley took the dino and later I found out what it was.

Abandoned a Neglected egg because I mistook it for a Green...

Still mad about that...

Auto-abandoning my black stripe when in two hours, I would not be egg-locked.

The upside is, it gendered female when I wanted a male.

Uuuuugh! I have, for the past two weeks now, misbred a gorgeously-lined, gifted Purple dragon to the wrong mates. I just can't get it right!!! mad.gif I'm gonna go breed and auto-abandon some even-gens to make myself feel better. *grumblegrumble*

Edited by panthera1

Refreshed on accident when there was a black dragon. Meh, at least i have 2 now. Also i saw a silver, and clicked it to discover i was egg locked.

Edited by Oidia

Abandoning a Dorkface dragon.

FOUR TIMES.

I really wish I'd thought to figure out what a Dorkface was back then before just going "That's a really messy lineage" and abandoning them.

Oh, not to mention missing 2 Nebulas and 2 Papers in the Desert today due to sudden nervousness about clicking. That always seems to happen when I see something I want. I freeze up. *sigh*

Decided to mass-breed my Purples, not keep track of my egg slots, and auto-abandon a nice lineaged one. Hope you like even gens with silly names, random person.

What stupid things have I done?

Earthquaking my eggs

Trying to breed my harvest dragon with my bright-breasted wyvern

Trying to breed two tinsels together

What stupid things have I done?

Earthquaking my eggs

Trying to breed my harvest dragon with my bright-breasted wyvern

Trying to breed two tinsels together

What's wrong with two tinsels? Or the BBW and the harvest?

I tried to click a CB black and somehow managed to grab the pond walker on the other side of the cave. I think I've managed to miss three CB magmas by staring at them stupidly and wondering if they were embers.

Not the brightest moment. x'D

Edited by Rohawk