wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Few days back, I saw a Gold, blue dino egg at the same time in AP. I didn't do a thing. I was so confused what to take. I ended up not catching either of them. xd.png

When I had my dragons breeded, I ended up getting an Ice egg. But my scroll was locked and it was automatically abandoned. :'(

I saw a Purple Dino just today in the cave. But I was egg locked. sleep.gif

Fail. XP

Edited by Panluck

I was searching for rare eggs at the AP, with room for only one egg left.

After an hour of seeing only commons I lost my patience,and picked a random spitfire and refreshed the AP... then a gold egg appeared! I quickly clicked on it and, here on my face the you-are-overburdened warning.... dry.gif yay... spitfire.

Me and my friend were experimenting for NDs, and I asked her to accept the egg to late and it died. I R DISAPPOINT. My timing was off by seconds.

I was looking for Easter eggs. I left the page for half an hour or so and went to play on another site. Went back and refreshed. No egg. Waited another fifteen minutes. No egg. Clicked around some pages. No egg. Got off for an hour and went back on. No egg.

I was starting to get kind of frustrated. I having one of those WHERE THE HJSSHGJRJHFDSNJSFDKNJKLVNJSVSJOIAF IS MY EGG?

I checked the page where it showed what eggs I had. Six rows of seven eggs. That's forty-two.

...Fail.

Edited by UmbreWulf

Leaving DC for 2-3 years :-/ and coming back about a week ago, finding I missed a million and one holiday specials and a million and one new dragon releases. Realising to try and catch the still available new dragons and still unable to catch up cos there are so very many...

Also realising rare x rare can breed now and that all the 'common' eggs from back in my day are now rare or uncommon dry.gif epic fail on my behalf! I should have never left...

Getting tired of staring at stripes while in the forest; my brain has conditioned itself to associating their description with being in the desert, so I almost never try clicking on them anymore...

...which isn't helping in my quest to get 2 CB (male) stripes. Oy. dry.gif

I forgot when my Neglected Experiment was going to die... And now, to coin a phrase, he dead. sad.gif

I picked up a Ochredrake in the Forest thinking it was a Stripe. And the stupid continues when I tried to Bite it. dry.gif

My last stupid thing, 10 seconds ago: bred my cb black pair without checking if I were locked or not. And of course they produced an egg and it was auto'ed dry.gif

Well, let's hope it will go with someone with no nice blacks rolleyes.gif

I bred three eggs for a lineage and forgot to influence them. Only one gendered right. mad.gif

Leaving DC for 2-3 years :-/ and coming back about a week ago, finding I missed a million and one holiday specials and a million and one new dragon releases. Realising to try and catch the still available new dragons and still unable to catch up cos there are so very many...

Also realising rare x rare can breed now and that all the 'common' eggs from back in my day are now rare or uncommon dry.gif epic fail on my behalf! I should have never left...

I know exactly how you feel! I've just returned after a long break and I really, REALLY shouldn't have left. We have so much catching up to do.

The worst part for me was finding all my dragons had become unnamed, having to rename over 200 dragons is not fun.

Geek Rant Ahead

I realised the name I gave my Silver- The Silver Serpent Of Nocturne- makes no sense at all. Here's the breakdown for you non-Warhammer-40k-fans:

He was named after a great serpent of living metal drowned by the Primarch Ferrus Manus- drowned in a river of lava, no less- an act which resulted in him gaining his famous Silver Hands. So far, so good. BUT! Said event did not occur at Nocturne. Lord Manus didn't even live in Nocturne; his brother Vulcan did! Ye gods, I feel like such an idiot... I should hand in my WH40K fan card...

I'm going to have to change his name and description, as soon as I find out the right planet...

I did it again! I accidently picked the wrong dragon when breeding, and found that the egg they produced was inbred. Then I released it to the AP. ohmy.gif

Just went hunting for the new dragons that were released and saw a cb silver but just stared at it because it wasn't the right description, and it didn't register what it was until it was to late. Worst part, didn't even see any of the new turpentine eggs

Just went hunting for the new dragons that were released and saw a cb silver but just stared at it because it wasn't the right description, and it didn't register what it was until it was to late. Worst part, didn't even see any of the new turpentine eggs

I purposely didn't go for the two silvers and two ices, to wait for the new ones, then I mis-clicked and ended up with a white that I have to keep sad.gif

Don't know why there were no new ones there, not seen anywhere saying they're rare or anything.

I purposely didn't go for the two silvers and two ices, to wait for the new ones, then I mis-clicked and ended up with a white that I have to keep sad.gif

Don't know why there were no new ones there, not seen anywhere saying they're rare or anything.

yeah its kind of making me sad that I haven't seen any. And bad that I didn't get the silver since I have no CB metals >.<

Tried to catch a turpentine, accidentally clicked a moonstone. Now I'm egglocked for 5 hours.

Three years ago, I released all of my frilled dragons and old bight pink dragons.

*facepalm*

And I forgot my username and password and email address for that bronze scroll. >.>

Used all my female influences. Can't use them for 4 days... by them both my turpentines will be hatchies... and of the same sex I bet. Ugh.

I wasn't paying attention, and went to PM someone from a thread. Clicked the PM link closest to their username... the one that belonged to the post above.

Killed dragons that I had duplicates genders of when I was a noob.

(I had no idea back then that you could have more than two of each dragon type. I though if I had two males, I had to get rid of one in order to hatch a new one.) xd.png