wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

And why did I abandon that CB Red stripe?!? Can't find any now.

When was there ever a CB red stripe?

When was there ever a CB red stripe?

Think they mean dorsal.

A wait what moment I had was when my tinfail vine turned into a vamp and stayed on my scroll. o.o

So I was just going through my Tinsels seeing what lineages they have. I picked up all but one off the AP when I first started playing at Christmas and have never really thought about or checked their lineages. I clicked on one of the Golds tonight and saw a pretty stairstep with Sunsets and thought, "Hm...I have a CB Sunset, so what the heck, I'll see what they'll give me". They bred me a Sunset, and when I clicked on the lineage, I saw this.

D'oh! Guess the Sunset wasn't CB. xd.png

I bred one of my silvers with a Dorkface Yulebuck....and forgot that I have already enough eggs.

Promplty my silver egg was auto-abandoned mad.gif

That was a perfect moment for a "headdesk" ><

I saw a leetle tree. I clicked an leetle tree. THE OVERBURDENED MESSAGE POPPED UP!!!

ARG!

Argh!

I accidentally copypasted a trade into the wrong thread. laugh.gif I get so sidetracked waiting for enough time to pass for me to cross-post something that I don't always pay enough attention. T_T Deleted it when I noticed. Splits are not rares, silly pinkgothic. xd.png (I thread-misclicked and didn't notice.)

At least that was a reversible stupid-thing.

After spending a bunch of time figuring out exactly what dragon I wanted to breed my gold with, I accidentally clicked my red. Now I have to use fertility again and wait another week. ARGHHH!

-laughs- Misclicked for the first time on the site, and picked up a Stone. Granted, this was after I grabbed 3 CB Reds over the past two days, so I suppose I was due for a slip-up.

Ironically, I misclicked while trying to grab another Red.

Stupid things on dc that I've done:

Bred an egg that I really wanted to keep but was scroll locked >_<

Bred a cb wave runner, my replacement of an inbred one, with a dragon that I didn't even realize was inbred O_O

I left for months. >__>

I refreshed over a CB gold.

I refreshed over a CB gold seven times.

...I'm wondering if your Internet is really fast or if there just weren't any other people in the cave.

I wish someone had told me back in 08 that lineages would be important.

Thinking splits were rare, I took any anyone would give me, so now I have rather messy lines so much so that you can't even appreciate mine that took years to build sad.gif

Edited by Shian

Back in '08 I had lots of bright pink eggs but abandoned most of them because they used to be oh-so-common. =(

Now I've only got one dragon of that species.

I grabbed an egg with 22 hours left last night, but didn't post it right away, was gonna post them to hatcheries when I had my 7. Then got distracted and never posted them last night. I came on, saw the broken shell, and was like, huh? I'd totally forgotten.

i had a few cb frills and decied that they would be around for ever..... so a released them in to the wild

I pulled a pretty stupid one today. I thought my CB nebula hatchie still had a few hours time and I log in to find it has under an hour. blink.gif? $@$#!! Scrambled around for that hour to trade it away asap and not only did I fail, I also likely annoyed the people I tried to trade with :/.

A lesson well learned: keep a better eye on my hatchlings and be calmer about trades! Here is the culprit.

Also, I thought adult frills were ugly so my only frill (CB, too sad.gif) I froze.

I also didn't both to grab any old bright pinks because I figured I could get them later dry.gif.

I was so distracted dancing along to my music I missed a Thunder, a Cheese AND a Gold Wyvern... Within two minutes!

DAMN YOU, BONO! DAMN YOU FOR PRODUCING QUALITY MUUUUSIIIIIIC!

Just incu-hatched the 2nd gen Neb I requested...without influencing it first. I'm betting it'll alt like I need it to but be female instead.

Stupid thing 1: I bred one of my gold dragons, and got a gold egg! I was egg-locked, so it went to the AP.

Stupid thing 2: 10 mins later I bred another gold of mine, and got a gold egg! I was still egg-locked, so it went to the AP.

Seems i have a short memory...

Edited by xeyla

I wasn't paying any attention and loaded over a CB silver. Two times within five minutes. The cave is cruel to me today. TWO CB silvers within my grasp, and I refresh over them

This last weekend I was breeding my CB silver with a CB Rosebud for a trade, and neglected to check to make sure i wasn't locked before I did it. Got the silver egg I needed, but it autokicked to the AP.

10 min later, I went to teleport the hatchie that is the other half of that deal and I made the link and sent the PM.. without the link in it.

it was a *headdesk* moment, for sure.