wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Released over 1/2 of my dragons when renaming wasn't an option. They had sucky names.

I feel stupid now.

Managed to Incubate the wrong egg: a Tinsel instead of a Turpentine.

Now it refuses to hatch and keeps getting sick. ._.

For some reason, I didn't even look at the News section for about 3 days.

Therefore, I had no idea about Turpentine dragons until just now.

I feel like an idiot. >.>;

I locked myself with a Moonstone when I meant to catch a Turpentine... *flails*

Gotten upset that a name I wanted was taken, pulled up the dragon with that name to see who had used it, and realized the dragon was on my scroll from over a year ago.

Oops. xd.png

Killed a dozen dragons trying to get a zombie when I was a noob and didn't realize that really only works on halloween. >.<

Accidentally grabbed a Moonstone egg yesterday when hunting for Turpentines.

And instead of waiting the five hours and abandoning it, I decided to try Vampire Biting it. And didn't realize that a failed Bite counts as killing the egg. So instead of being egg locked for five hours, I'm locked for twenty-four. >.<

Posting a reply in a thread...except it was a completely different thread to the thread I intended to post in. It was supposed to be in the 'Swipe a dragon from the scroll above you!' thread.

I put down: 'OMG a leetle tree! *swipes*

It wasn't until three days after I visited the thread and found that comment in there D: I deleted it, but I still feel stupid.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I picked up a random Balloon Dragon egg from the AP to turn into a Vampire and it was unsuccessful and it died sad.gif I only checked the Lineage after and it was a clean, even Thuwed. Needless to say, I almost cried sad.gif

That moment where you notice you have a female magma sitting in the depths of your scroll when you have a 'still need a female magma, don't care about lineage' in your profile.

That moment. I just had it.

*facepalm*

(It's inbred, which is probably why I didn't sort it to the others, but I don't care anymore! *sob*)

After 3 years of using Eggs Around The World, I finally realize font page is an AUTOVIEWER...

I feel sorta stupid now.

I got in my 15 possible cycles for today anywho smile.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Not checking the offers on my trades carefully enough before accepting. xd.png

Oh my god yes. I've done that too. xd.png I've since learnt to check each trade offer very carefully before accepting one, so I don't get mad at myself afterwards.

The other day, I had a 21 growing things scroll lock and I didn't realise. I saw that I only had three eggs and thought YAY HUNTING and got the overburdened message on something I really wanted. Though funnily enough, I can't even remember what it was now. tongue.gif

I just... accidently... abandoned a hatchling I meant to freeze.

Worst part? It was gifted.

*kills self*

Absentmindedly submitting my password instead of scroll name in hatcheries. And then wondering why my scroll doesn't exist.

I caught too many eggs then i saw a CB Gold

I click on it,

Too Many Eggs....

I was spewing myself

I was derping around before bed, and I'm a little too tired to be playing. I saw TWO LEETLES in the Forest. TWO. And I just stared at them for a second, hit refresh, one was gone, THEN it registered what they were. I had a mini-heart attack, clicked like mad...And got the "Someone else has already blahblah" message.

And now I go sleep before I do more dumb things. -.-

I bred an egg I needed for an IOU while egg locked & it auto abandoned. I've only needed that egg since December... sad.gif

hunting for turpentines, see a rare, and go "...wut. oh well, not turpentine, *refresh*" and then "0.o that was a rare, wasnt it."

Breeding my 2nd Gen Silver Tinsel while locked. And it producing a shiny. >.<