wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Hmm lets see....I missed a CB Black in the desert because I was too busy thinking of a new wallpaper for my desktop. xd.png

I keep missing the hourly drops. I'll go to the cave about five minutes before the hour, view my scroll, then go to the main page. While waiting, I'll decide to check the forums. Start reading some of the newer posts, reply to one or two, and realize that it's now 15 minutes past the hour! tongue.gif

Happens more often than I care to admit, at least three or four times just today - including the drop I missed about 15 minutes ago!

I decided to try Ctrl+clicking today.

Ctrl+clicked a chicken. No tab opened up.

Will never use Ctrl click ever again.

I booted a 4th EG PB black out in the AP today... *prays parents will breed again soon* I needed that T.T

And my dummy PB blacks REFUSED! T.T

I was the first to click a Thunder egg in the desert but got an overburdened message. Went to my scroll to find that I had an egg spot open. Apparently an egg had hatched right AFTER I clicked the Thunder. >.>

Saw a CB ice and mistook it for a seasonal!! Gahhh!!!!

Also,I got myself egg locked, and I check the AP and there's an alt black hatchie. And, when i first joined, I posted my egg on every click site I could find.

Had trouble clicking on a nebula hatchie in the AP.

So, I went to look at the lineage. A CB Blue Nebula....T.T Exactly what I need for my lineage project. >.>

Just now, I thought I had bred my Rosebud to a CB white but found I had bred it to a lineaged stairstep white the was lurking amongst my CBs.

I am kicking myself! xd.png

Note to self: double check dragons before breeding.

awwwwww!!!

I've just noticed that I froze my 2nd gen Winter hatchling when it was ungendered while I neded a gendered male!!! stupid, stupid me!

I can barely catch CB reds. And the one time I can, I need the space for Valentine dragons. Typical.

^Ooh...That's bad.

Clicked on a Dino egg, not realizing I couldn't abandon it. Gotta wait until 6:30 to get rid of this Yoshi imposter. (I don't like Dinos)

(If I could teleport it, I'd teleport it- To bad I don't have a Magi dragon xd.png)

ill have it

I caught a beautifully lineaged Albino egg on the AP yesterday. I noticed it already had some views, and it was in one of the hatcheries I use, so I removed it from that hatchery to protect it from getting views too soon.

Stupid me should have fogged it. Apparently it also had been added to some kind of killer hatchery that gives 900 views in less than 12 hours, I woke up to find the egg sick and now it's dead. sad.gif

Like a dork, I bred my 2 CB blacks while I was scroll locked, and they auto abandoned. Of course, never having gotten black eggs from them, it figures that when I'm locked, I do. From both. And of course again, the Magma x black cross produces an alt black, of which I've been after for ages, and which I have none. Great move on my part. >_< I'm still kicking my own arse..

OMG! The DC Gods heard me! I just had a beautiful, short lined egg with all blacks in it's lineage hatch into an alt! biggrin.gif **laughs hysterically** I can't believe it!

Edited by MedievalMystic

This one's from my early days, but that doesn't stop me from kicking myself over them- I froze my first two Valentines dragons (Yes, from the '09 release), because I wasn't fond of the adults and, at the time, wasn't into breeding. (I have since released them- rendering all my effort on that insane drop wasted.) xd.png I didn't keep the CB Yulebucks I grabbed for a similar reason.

I was in the cave and saw a Thunder. And just stared at it like an idiot. dry.gif

I clicked an CB Ember Dragon thinking it was a Magma, while a CB Magma was right next to it, which i thought was an Ember... Went into shock for a few minutes afterwards, followed by a minute of head banging (exaggerated, but thats what i felt like). I also hoarded spitfires thinking they would give me striped dragons if bred.

This takes the cake...

I bred my last sweetling and got four eggs, which gave me a total of nine. While waiting for them to auto-abandon, the top of the hour rolls around and I try to grab a silver from the Volcano, but get the "You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg" message. sad.gif

Plus, the silver had a cool code!

Edited by casprrr

i just went to the AP looking for something. i see a shadow walker AND a thunder, and i stubbed my toe and acidently clicked a whiptail. then, i abandon it to find it had a dorkface/thuwed line made entirley up of the old pinks, golds, whites, and tinsles. and its parents were a whiptail x alt black!!

darn..

and... the dumbest thing ever.....

so, when i first join DC, like LITERALLY, i go to the AP. i see 6 PAPERS IN A ROW, but, not knowing which were rare, i assumed since there were so many they must be common, so i click a fog dragon instead. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG

try and beat that

Edited by kiyye

I saw in the Alpine, an Ice Dragon. I didn't realize that it was rare, so I moved on. I came back to the Alpine, saw another one, and being in my ignorant state, I didn't click that either. Then I went through the 6 biomes and came back, saw another Ice, and yet didn't pick it still. I'm still beating myself up over that >.< dry.gif

Found an EvenGen7 in the AP. Have an EvenGen7 White who still needs a mate. Influenced the egg only to found out moments later that it's inbred.

Derp.

I actually did one more stupid thing a few days ago that I can add to my "list" over stupid things I've done here during the years.

I saw a CB silver, it was still there when I looked four times in that bomie... And I didn't even try to catch it. Lol.

Recently saw a CB gold, stared at it for a few seconds and then switched biomes. =_= A gold is all I really want at the moment Dx and it was CB!