wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Not learning about click sites until a while into my account. I'm lucky I have my first four, my original purple almost died. xd.png Those were my first batch of eggs that survived, due to how hard it is to get clicks without click sites.

That's the reason my purple is named "... the Miracle" and the others are simply "... First" "... Second" and "... Third", I was shocked when she became a hatchling because I had already given up on her.

Edited by SerinaNight

i just went to the AP looking for something. i see a shadow walker AND a thunder, and i stubbed my toe and acidently clicked a whiptail. then, i abandon it to find it had a dorkface/thuwed line made entirley up of the old pinks, golds, whites, and tinsles. and its parents were a whiptail x alt black!!

darn..

and... the dumbest thing ever.....

so, when i first join DC, like LITERALLY, i go to the AP. i see 6 PAPERS IN A ROW, but, not knowing which were rare, i assumed since there were so many they must be common, so i click a fog dragon instead. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG

try and beat that

It's not Halloween, how could there of been a shadow walker?

Just missed two CB Black because it didn't register in my head till it was too late >.<

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Forgot to breed my sweetling this Valentine's Day... /facepalm.

Killed my hellfire because I already had a male.

The "successfully killed" message made me sad.

I wanted to do a zombie attempt sad.gif Now I'm like WTH was I thinking?!

Pushed my luck when I successfully forced one of my Chocolate eggs, ended up with one forced hatchling and one dead egg. I only had to wait 2 more hours to get my second hatchling, but I was impatient.

Now there is no way i can replace the dead egg, since it counts toward my limit for two weeks. sleep.gif

The stupidest thing I did was go inactive for a year, while the datamonster struck. I lost all my blacks, silvers (of which I had PLENTY), old pinks (of which I also had plenty), many of my frills (now I only have one hatchi and like 4 adults), and countless other precious breeds and dragons. I'm still kinda depressed about what I lost, especially my old pinks :'(

Another stupid thing I did was release on of my frilled's parents, so now I can't kill them and have a grave-lineaged frill. All my frills are stuck with ugly lines :/

I also regret not trying harder to catch those bone marrow dragons. I didn't realise at the time that they were holiday dragons, so now I have none sad.gif

I was also stupid for releasing my pre-change dragons. Because, you know, they're old.

The stupidest thing I did was go inactive for a year, while the datamonster struck. I lost all my blacks, silvers (of which I had PLENTY), old pinks (of which I also had plenty), many of my frills (now I only have one hatchi and like 4 adults), and countless other precious breeds and dragons. I'm still kinda depressed about what I lost, especially my old pinks :'(

Another stupid thing I did was release on of my frilled's parents, so now I can't kill them and have a grave-lineaged frill. All my frills are stuck with ugly lines :/

I also regret not trying harder to catch those bone marrow dragons. I didn't realise at the time that they were holiday dragons, so now I have none sad.gif

I was also stupid for releasing my pre-change dragons. Because, you know, they're old.

Oh I'm so sorry, that would bite.

But at least you have the frills that you do have and you had the opportunity to have Bright Pinks. I joined Dragon Cave too late and never had a chance to have any Frills or Bright Pinks. I would love to have the opportunity to get them because now I feel like my collection will always been empty. Oh well, life goes on and we learn, right?

After spending months on a breeding project, I got the final egg in the lineage. Then I accidentally put it in the hatcheries with the rest of the eggs I was working on that day and it got sick. (Luckily I noticed in time and managed to save it!)

Just auto'd a 2nd G gold. Completely forgot I can have 6 eggs and still be 21/21 locked. e_e

From Ingenuity, with a M black marrow... ouch. Oh well. I guess I made somebody's day. x_x

Pushed my luck when I successfully forced one of my Chocolate eggs, ended up with one forced hatchling and one dead egg. I only had to wait 2 more hours to get my second hatchling, but I was impatient.

Now there is no way i can replace the dead egg, since it counts toward my limit for two weeks. sleep.gif

That is why you NEVER force holidays. Got it?

I accidentally bred my Gold Tinsel with an inbred BBW I have instead of the CB I usually breed her with. I must have mis-clicked right above the CB, he's right under the inbred one. I should have realized that it was the wrong one when she didn't show up at the top of the breeding page. Oh well. It only produced a BBW egg.

That is why you NEVER force holidays. Got it?

I was forcing Holiday eggs before the ancestors of your dragons were born. rolleyes.gif

When I first started I saw a cheese but didn't grab it because I thought it was stupid.

I did pretty much the same with my first egg, grabbed it then threw it back - then I found out later it was a thunder!

Kicked myself plenty over that.

Edited by quinney

Last night I was refreshing in forest and saw a black, I refreshed over it and clicked the image (for some odd reason it loaded before the description it normally does the other way around) and got a pygmy dry.gif

I was tempted to kill it instead of wait till the morning too abandon it.

I invested in Golds back when the beautiful ones were used. I really liked them.

Gah! Happened to look away for just ONE second, while in the Desert, and of course a CB Silver pops up. What do I do? Panic, hit refresh, and get the Split that was right behind it rolleyes.gif *head-desk*

At the jungle, I was searching for a dino. After about 15 minutes of continuous search I was about to give up and go do something else. Before clicking Dragons, I refreshed the page. And what shows up? A CB GOLD. If I has kept looking for 5 more seconds, I would have been able to click it fast enough. That was the first CB metallic I have ever seen in the biomes. T_T