wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Normally I always have my cursor inbetween all 3 eggs that spawn in each biome, well i decided to pay desert a visit and what do you know..."This egg gives off a beautiful glow." decides to show up. I quickly slide the mouse over the egg and click it with all my might but no no someone else got it sad.gif

Kind of wish i stayed in my biome so I would have never knew

I got a vampire, when they were rare when I first joined, but abandoned it for a magi. I hadn't realised what it was xd.png And not getting the frills, because they were common.

Plus I waited half a year to join the forums....

Breeding all my rares/uncommons on the same day so then I have a waiting time where NONE of them can be bred. I do this all the time and I really need to learn to stagger breedings. dry.gif

I wish I'd come to the forum when I first got my scroll, instead of leaving it for months.

Biggest fail is probably letting a bronze tinsel with a sick lineage die. Lately its letting 3 of my first minties die on me. Thank god one survived.

When the GWs came out, I was refreshing for one, and missed:

1 silver

3 ices

1 gold

I was like, no GWs here, refresh. OH SNAP! THIS EGG IS VERY REFLECTIVE, ALMOST METALLIC LOOKING.

The last two times Ive attempted to breed the next line in my lineage im working on, the pair didn't produce an egg, and I haven't had the chance to breed them again due to being egg locked with valentines and Chinese new year releases. I went to breed them, but before hand went to use fertility on them, but accidently clicked breed in stead of fertility then bred it with the dragon I was about to use fertility on. Gutted! Now I need to wait for another week! mad.gif

I'd accidentally let my Valentines from last year BOTH grow up....

- mistake one. I'd wanted to freeze one.

So this year.... I bred one of the Valentines from last year...

- got an egg!

So excited, I immediately RELEASED THE OTHER VALENTINE WITHOUT BREEDING IT...

- DUH.... mistake 2!

Got bored refreshing in the Volcano area so just clicked eggs and refreshed over and over. As soon as I was egglocked a gold egg appeared.. :/

I knew I should have ditched this sun egg when I had a chance, I just refreshed twice in desert and a silver appeared, I probably would have got it if it weren't for my egg lock dry.gif

I waited almost 3 years before I joined the forum (got scroll in 2008, joined forum in 2011). :/ I missed so much...

Forgot that sunrises and sunsets don't hatch at certain time periods, it would have hatched if the cave wasn't 3 hours ahead of me dry.gif

I was viewing a lineage (here) and was thinking, 'Oh! All of those dragons are on my scroll! And there's a cool pattern--'

Only to realise I'd inbred them. Whoops. ninja.gif

So I'm making my way through the cave.

"It's bright. And pink."

Yay! Got a pink egg! xd.png

"This egg has a faint green glow around it."

You are overburdened.

.....ADfKJDGFOSD!!!! T_T

I was viewing a lineage (here) and was thinking, 'Oh! All of those dragons are on my scroll! And there's a cool pattern--'

That's such a pretty pattern that it doesn't matter that it's inbred. 8D

Just saw a Gold egg in one of biomes. Stared at it like an idiot. :| WHY.

Edited by Light Concorde

When I first joined, I caught a Red Dorsal CB egg. I thought it looked too much like the common purple dorsal. Next day later I figured out it was rare. *headdesks

Being in the AP looking for alt tickets. Pressing F5 with my left hand the same time I scratch my nose with my right. Stopped scratching only to find a Black Alt hatchie right under the cursor.

Hunting in the cave, a red egg comes up - code sWish (caps messed). I was like 'Lala, that's so close to being wish. Boy howdy, it's sure hard to find word codes'. Refresh - still there. About this time my brain started kicking in. 'Hey wait?'. Refresh - gone. Swish indeed. xd.png

Just was in desert and a silver finally spawns, I reflex push f5 and misclick a spitfire, censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif That's all you could hear coming out of my room.

I just hatched a 3rd gen alt black hatchie from Hikari no Tsurugi and Ankoku Ryu...

..sorry for posting this, doesnt really belong on this thread. Just thought it was kind of funny that I found the owner of my dragon's parents...