wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I was egg locked as I looked through the cave, and I thought to abandon one of the more common eggs on my scroll so that I could capture a different cb. Before I did so I looked through the cave, and I missed a chiken and an Ice Dragon. dry.gif Though I probably wouldn't have captured them anyways!

Bred my two 2nd gen PB blacks and they made an egg. While I was egglocked. sleep.gif There goes a 3rd gen PB black that I needed... >:o

Accidently letting my Bronze Tinsel grow up on me. It was the last one I needed to freeze, too xd.png Had to release it and breed another, and hopefully I won't miss this one growing!

Well, I didn't realize until a month ago that the bronze trophy means extra eggslots when I've had my trophy for almost a year now. /shot

Clicked on 3 eggs I wanted in the AP and realized that DC is down for maintenance starting at 3 AM EST. :<

I accidentally(do to life taking net away) let a 2nd gen ice trio egg die I needed for a lineage project and haven't gotten one from the parents since. >.<

I just now saw a Silver in the cave. Instead of clicking, I sat there and thought about it first.

What is my problem? D:

Out of habit, went to the cave during the hourly drops, clicked on a CB nebula... and forgot I was egglocked. (got the overburdened message)

I just now saw a Silver in the cave. Instead of clicking, I sat there and thought about it first.

What is my problem? D:

I do this all the time. I swear those things cast some kind of spell over egg hunters.

I just stared at a thunder egg literally for two minutes while refreshing the page, no one had grabbed it for that long. I wasn't sure what type of egg it was(Since I had forgotten the description), when I went to look and see on the wikia I realized what it was, went back to the cave and it was gone. D: Why am I so graaaah

Saw a yellow dino, paper, cheese, and silver egg today. In all instances, was either scratching my nose or had my attention momentarily directed elsewhere.

*bangs head against wall*

I randomly clicked the first thing i saw on the hourly drop...then i noticed there was a CB black on the page...i clicked it and got the locked message because i had just got my last egg on the click before which was not even rare...i want to cry :'(

I completely forgot I had a neglected experiment today. And I wasn't even busy either, just watching TV. Now I have a dead egg that didn't even have a chance. sad.gif

I failed to get a CB bright pink when they were available. rolleyes.gif

And anything involving inbreeding... I once released over 40 inbred gold dragons. I couldn't believe I'd inbred that many.I should've just left them on my scroll and not used them.

Bred without checking egg limits. DARNIT!! Been trying that pair for Months without an egg. Seriously. Beautiful Offspring. 4th Even Gen Nebula Egg. 1st & 2nd gen all alts. 3rd gen Normal. T.T I want it backkkk~

I decided not to keep the baby gold I produced from my messy lineage (but clean) gold and haven't gotten a baby since. >->

I also decided to breed my Holly with my red today and they didn't produce an egg, much to my dismay.

When I pulled up the cave, I was surprised to see that all my eggs and hatchlings were gone, so I went ahead and started hunting. Got a down stair-step gold tinsel. Yay! ... I caught it on my sister's scroll, she borrowed my computer and didn't log herself back out. Took me a spell to remember her password so I could transfer them to my page. Ugh.

Going to Volcano, seeing a Gold egg and grabbing Hellfire near him. I punched myself after that.

Oh, and forgetting about several Neglected experiments <.<

Edited by Lucifuge

Just saw the forum change to its winter theme and thought for a split second that I'd somehow broken my computer and was getting a 'negative' version of the graphics -- soon to be blue screen of death!

Just did a real life facepalm when I bred a pair and actually got the egg I needed for an IOU while locked. DX

Gonna kick myself for that forever...

Edit:: So angry at myself I forgot to add the 'while locked' part.

Edited by tikigurl91

Decided to start a step lineage to have my first egg auto abandon. Should've double checked on my clicking in the AP. sad.gif

Refreshed over a CB Silver. ¬_¬ I have a talent for skipping over CB Metals. I'll never grab one myself at this rate!

I went to pick up a ND Experiment egg and decided to get a "strange markings" egg. The problem is when I picked it, I forgot about ochredrakes. Unfortunately, the egg I got had to be an ochredrake, which simply cannot do as a ND Experiment egg. -.-