wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I've reflex clicked eggs that I didn't really need and ended up scroll locking my self multiple times. >.<

I sat staring at the description of a Silver in the cave trying to figure out which dragon it was... I raged so hard when I finally figured out that it was a silver xd.png

Saw a CB Thunder (the first time I have ever seen a Trio since their release; haven't even seen them in AP)...while I recognized the description instantly I managed to mis-click by like 1 pixel.

Now that I've blown my chance I'll never see any Trios ever again. xd.png

Otherwise, yes I had a phase when I only wanted one of every dragon. Stupid Old Pinks and Frills had to go and disappear before I started playing "properly".

Edited by Ashywolf

I caught a CB Nebula and made a teleport link just to see what people would offer. One offer was a long lineaged, inbred ember but it was a dorkface. I accepted cause I wanted one and figured I could get another CB Nebula sleep.gif On top of that, I guess DC glitched cause I ended up with a CB ember... mad.gif

Argh, I'm an idiot. Was sitting in the Desert this past drop and what do I do? Decide to change the channels on the T.V. with one hand, while still refreshing with the other. Look back just in time to miss the CB Gold egg that had showed up rolleyes.gif

I think that's my brain's way of saying that it's bed-time xd.png

when i learned about breeding i bred two pairs of dragons only to learn there was a egg limit and both of them went to the AP

Forgot I had Zombie dragons and was like "Wat." when I saw them on my scroll because it's after midnight.

stupidest things ive done on dc?

1. not actually joining the game when my cuzin told me to and making the account like 3 years later. so i missed all the nice dragons and stuff ):

2. getting a warning on the FIRST post i ever made (shame on me)

3. clicking on random eggs that were abandoned without even checking how much time they have left..

4. not looking at the eggs for rare dragons, so i have no clue what they look like. so i always wonder if i missed a rare egg or not

haha i know imma noob

I was picking up spitfire eggs just for fun in the desert, not really hunting seriously, but getting blockers out of the way. A silver pops up. I click on it... and get the overburdened message. One too many spitfires. dry.gif

*sobs*

Abandoned a Royal Blue egg before I knew it what a Royal Blue dragon was. T^T

Edited by SilverX7Studios

Went hunting with one egg slot open -- mis-clicked a Sunrise egg, and *right* after that, clicked a CB Black, which of course I was too "overburdened" to take. Poo!

Oh, and a couple of days ago? I was online talking with a friend for *hours* -- and managed to miss *6* hourly drops in a row! Every single time, I noticed when I had about 5 minutes to go, told myself "THIS time, I won't miss it!," got distracted, and noticed again at 5-10 minutes past the hour. Arrrrrrrrrgh!

^Ooh...That's bad.

Clicked on a Dino egg, not realizing I couldn't abandon it. Gotta wait until 6:30 to get rid of this Yoshi imposter. (I don't like Dinos)

(If I could teleport it, I'd teleport it- To bad I don't have a Magi dragon xd.png)

Edited by SilverX7Studios

^Ooh...That's bad.

Clicked on a Dino egg, not realizing I couldn't abandon it. Gotta wait until 6:30 to get rid of this Yoshi imposter. (I don't like Dinos)

(If I could teleport it, I'd teleport it- To bad I don't have a Magi dragon XD)

You can't teleport cave eggs until 5 hours after you take them either. ):

Thought lets make Pokemon lineage, tried 600+ pokemon names, 6 were not taken sleep.gif. God I'll make a party with those 6 on my Platinum and beat the league... (names in my profile)

I'll keep trying maybe someday I'll gather enough names ..

accidentally abandoned an S2 dino when I meant to freeze it... wasn't really paying enough attention and clicked the wrong button, and didn't realize it until the abandoned message popped up! rolleyes.gif

Not scanning the Trading subforum enough times the past two weeks. Now I missed the Cupid thing I could have joined. dry.gif

Talk about being stupid.

I froze a male CB silver back when I was first starting and allowed the first silver offspring of my CB female to grow up. Boy don't I feel stupid now, hunting for another silver egg.

Accidentally abandoned an S2 Royal Blue I meant to freeze. Oh well, I managed to snag another and he's now sitting comfortably on my scroll. And immediately after I changed from password verify to action so I don't repeat the mistake.

And though it wasn't really stupid, I do regret it. Freezing and releasing dozens of black dragons in my quest for a sitting black alt. If I'd kept them on my scroll, I'd have nice breeding fodder for black eggs... Even if I almost never breed.

I just put two Vines up on a trade for a 2nd Gen Purebred Black Dragon Egg and someone offered one. I was running out the door, so I figured I could easily accept when I got home. But, when I got home, the person had canceled their offer! ;-;

Why is it so ridiculously hard to get a PB Black 2nd Gen?! I need one for my Secret Valentine and I can't find any! AND my CB Blacks decided to Refuse one another. x_x

Most recently?

Forgot to change the "view" link on a CB Vampire to a "lineage" link. Egg-spam was removed. Herp-dee-derp.

Just looked at my thunder and realized it is female. I named it a while ago assuming it was male! I love the name, but for a guy!

lets see what I did today: I bred a second gen black and didnt know I was egg locked... and it went to the ap...