wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Forgot about my neglected dragon attempt and just let all 4 or more eggs on my scroll die today because I failed to earthquake them. Dx

I abandoned a pretty white striped egg to free up space. Turns out the pair I intended to breed is on cooldown. >.< I don't know why I didn't check.

edited typo

Argh, I've done that a few times. ><

e.e. I'm egglocked by accident. Stupid commons. >|

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

At the hourly drop, I was clicking things and opening them in new tabs. First I clicked a nebula egg, then a paper egg, then a silver egg.

I was desperately hoping that I'd missed one of the first two and managed to snag the silver.

When I checked, I'd caught the first two. And got the overburdened message on the CB silver. *CRIES* If only I'd incubated that egg I had 9 hours left on and hatched it before the hourly drop, I would have that silver!

*weeps in the corner*

@StormWizard212 - Dx That really sucks. At least now you know you'll be able to catch one if you see another Metallic? >_<

I got a very pretty deadline even-gen Tinsel yesterday. <3

Last night I was egg-locked and I really didn't want to be, I had accidentally picked up a CB white that I really didn't want so I threw my red stripe in the AP deciding it wasn't THAT rare and I didn't need it... I am REALLY kicking myself right now >.> but after I was no longer egg locked I picked up a cheese ^^ that was pretty nice

Once upon a time I sad that Vamps are common xd.png

(TJ09 dont kill me for this ------>) type the link

dragcave.net/makeallmyeggsgold

When i randomly clicked a Electric dragon thinking it was a Thunder Dragon. xd.png

That's what I did the first day I came back to DC. rolleyes.gif I didn't realize it was a Thunder until it hatched, and then I abandoned it. xd.png; Later when I was going for my Bronze trophy I got pretty annoyed for throwing away a hatchie.

Picked up a Spitfire two days ago thinking it was a CB Stripe. All of a sudden I was like, "WHOA! 3 CB Stripes at once?!? Awesome!" *click click click*

UGH. Miscounted wrong. I thought I had a free spot, but unfortunately not. >.> Of course I just had to see a CB Silver and get the overburdened message when I click it. sleep.gif *Weeps in corner.* :'(

Forgot that I was scroll locked (it always helps to count >.<), and bred a 3rd even gen Black egg for my Ghosts of Christmas Past lineage project that was going to be posted for a lister. Doh! Hope it found a good home. Always next week, I guess. dry.gif

Edited by panthera1

Gosh-darn-it! I forgot about that darn 24-hour lock from a failed vampire egg and bred my Whiptails for my project.

Got an egg and it got dumped! Darn it! user posted image

Forgot to check on my eggs last night and this morning… My wonderful 3rd gen nebula go viewbombed and died before I got home from school. sad.gif

For four years I thought Stone Dragons had four legs because of their body shape and feet design. I noticed a few minutes ago that one leg was just in front of the other.

DERP.

Had brang myself to get stuck doing extra credit work now I'm never gonna get a new gold egg cb/

It's easier for me to do HW since I'm locked. But I still find myself being drawn here. XD;

I guess my stupid thing would be breeding an egg for a list the day before a big release. I had to AP it in order to get an open slot. (Which I have filled. :D)

Edited by Saloiq

Madly refreshing the Alpine trying to get just one of each of the new eggs, somehow ending up in the Forest, mis-clicking on and catching a Water Walker... dry.gif I'll keep it anyway, though. :3

I didn't count my egg space properly and bred a wonderful 3rd gen Staircase Gold X old Pink egg that I lost in the AP.

The new owner gave it an adorable name though.

I accidentally froze a CB Ridgewing when I already have a male CB Ridgie frozen hatchie. >_>

Bit a CB winter I accidentally picked up in the hopes of getting it off my scroll. It died, naturally.

I've been online for 3 hours and have managed to miss a total of 3 hourly drops by 3-15 minutes each time...

T.T

JUST missed a CB gold in the Volcano, only 8 people were here and I managed to miss it...Because I just stared at it and forgot to click. é_è It's the second CB metallic I ever saw (the first one was yesterday).

Edit: Oh and also, right after missing it, I clicked on a cb Ember thinking it was a Magma. xd.png

Edited by Skyewind

More stupid things I've done;

-Missed two CB Golds, one day after the other.

-Clicked on a Dorsal in the cave. Hoping it was a Red one for some reason... I don't even know why I...

-Clicked on a Stone in the cave. I have no reason at all for this. It was probably an accident.

-Not trying to get Bright Pinks before. I'm not sure if they were still available, but still.

-Not getting more Frilleds when they were common. For that matter, not getting CB Frilleds.

-Quitting for random, long periods at a time. Missed all the holidays until Christmas last year.

-During the Christmas craze, I missed a Paper in the AP... Didn't even go for it because I wanted Christmas eggs. <___<

-Not trying for long enough the night Cheese dragons were released.

-More. Much, much more.