wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

The most stupid thing I've done? There's a few.

I once mistaken a CB Ice for a Water egg. Geez, I was sure stupid enough to stay up all night inorder to finally snag a Gold tinsel.

And also seeing a White and a Silver tinsel beside eachother and going " Meh, its just another white." and later going censorkip.gif when I refreshed. dry.gif

Another one was from when I was newbie. I let my first four eggs die. ;.;

Refreshed twice a Silver thinking 'darn Sun/Moonstone, go away.. wait.. wha.. arghhhhh.. clicclicclic.. stuuupid'!

Shouldn't have listened to BF after he had success with his first vampire bite ever getting a CB Vamp egg and saying 'see, it's quite safe'! RIP little eggie. I'll never vampire bite again.

Ugh... I was refreshing in the desert, unsuccessful, because nothing rare popped up so I didn't click anything. But when I came back to my scroll and had a spitfire and a stone. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I just found out that I made an account in January 2010. And Sweetlings were released that year. =_= For some reason I didn't get them, so now I don't have CB ones, or cool alt ones either. >.> Ergh...

Also I was stupid when I thought my CB ribbon dancers would survive when I went on vacation that year. (I didn't know that many click sites) Instead, they died. sleep.gif Same case, I don't have CB ones of those either now... <.<

I just accidentally abandoned geode egg because I didn't have enough room for it, while I promised my sister that I will get geode for her.

I just clicked on the brightly colored markings on it egg in the desert biome even though I knew it couldn't possibly be a stripe.

Argh. I just herpderp abandoned two gendered hatchlings that I meant to raise because they're the product of breedings and not cave born. I've gotten way too used to having only caveborn eggs and hatchlings, rats!

They weren't messy-lineaged, but I still feel awful for having violated my personal rule of never abandoning (non-holiday) bred eggs. ._.

When Tinsels were actually rare, I accidentally auto-abandoned the very first Tinsel I ever bred. I'm sure I made someone happy though smile.gif

I had to abandon a nice Winter, but got a CB black instead. >D

*Facepalm* I forgot to freeze three alt tickets so they all grew up on my scroll. One of them was a sitting alt. I want one frozen sitting alt dognabbit! >.<

Edit: Released the two normal ones and kept the alt, giving it a fitting name. dry.gif

Edited by CatCreature

When I missed a cheese, I threw my glasses at the screen. But then there was a problem with the screen and then I missed a paper xd.png.

*sobs*

I have 17 growing things on my scroll, only 3 of which are eggs. So I could grab one more egg...

I was clicking things in the cave and opening them in new tabs, then checking later to see if I got them. I clicked a CB black then a CB nebula... I looked at the nebula tab first, saw I had the overburdened message, and thought I must have gotten the CB black. Which would have been epic.

But no. I was already at my limit because of the fail bite I had last night which I'd forgotten about... So not only did I not get the CB black like I thought, I clicked a CB nebula quick enough, but couldn't get it! sad.gif

Faaaaaaaail. I feel stupid. xd.png

I. Made. A. Horrible. Mistake...

I abandoned a CB Magma egg, because I thought that a Skywing Egg is much rarer than a Magma... That was a long time ago but I still can remember it. And I passed two Gold eggs and three Silver eggs. Silly me.

Aw, that's a horrible refusal. Dx Although it's not really something you had control over. :c

(Also, your screenie is stretching the page. ^^;)

I abandoned a pretty white striped egg to free up space. Turns out the pair I intended to breed is on cooldown. >.< I don't know why I didn't check.

edited typo

Edited by Orlageddon

I abandoned a pretty white striped egg to free up space. Turns ut the pair I intended to breed is on cooldown. >.< I don't know why I didn't check.

That really stinks.

at first, i could never keep eggs alive, so i quit for a year. then i finally revived my scroll. I have The Allure of Neglected Dragons now.

and, once, on my first try i bred a Geode Dragon... while I was egg locked X.X

Edited by DayGloryNightGlory