wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Why do I do this.

When I stare at an egg for five seconds trying to believe my eyes, I PRESS F5 instead of clicking the egg.

Luckily it was just an Ember, not a Magma. But seriously. *hits self in head* Stop! Hitting! F5!

?!?!?!?! A CB MAGMA IN THE AP and I was too busy looking up something to notice it until it was too late... a CB Magma?!

And one I absolutely regret the most-NOT COLLECTING BLACKS WHILE THEY WERE SUPER-COMMON. I may not have been on Dragcave when the old pinks were out, but seriously, I didn't collect a SINGLE black egg while they were common. I only have 3 at the moment. D8

This. I dumped all the lineaged ones I caught off of the AP (many were even gens. too) when they didn't Alt.

Um... Yeah... At least it's an even. gen.

This too.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Breeding my two CB blacks when I was egg locked, so I abandoned a nice eggie. >.>

Stared at a CB black for a second before trying to grab it. *fumes*

Was egg-locked while scavenging the AP. I got the over burdened message for a 4th gen. nocturne tinsel fail from TREE (Arboriel Morchaint) and a red dino in the AP D':

Not getting CB seasonals thinking 'Oh, I have a CB pair~'. No. I don't even have a CB in any of the seasons, except maybe spring. o.0

Oh, god. I bet seasonals are gonna be rare next. >.<

Edited by Ashes The Second

Just now, when I went to sign into DC, I typed in the first and second part of the CAPTCHA into the username and password slot.

._. Good job, me.

A few hours ago I bred a beautiful 5th even gen Silver Tinsel...while locked. *facepalm* Hopefully it went to a nice home.

I'm just about to kill myself. sleep.gif I finally see a CB Silver in such a long time, but I end up REFRESHING instead of clicking, so when I clicked, I got a magi instead. dry.gif Now I'm egg locked yet again...*Bonks head a million times on desk*

I can't believe I actually saw a CB Silver.../dies.

Same for me... I saw a cb silver a week ago, and I stared at the screen, reading the description, and I was like "This egg gives off a beautiful glow? What dragon is that?" for about 3 seconds instead of clicking madly xd.png

Letting the potential of a good catch persuade you to stay on for that extra half hour before hitting the sack for the night. tongue.gif Just missed a chicken and the first CB tan ridgewing I've seen in the caves since their initial release. ><

Was a silly decision cause now I know what I missed, but it was also quite an amusing experience. Not exactly sleep deprived, but my reflexes are definitely slower and less coordinated than usual. =P

*yawns*

Just now, when I went to sign into DC, I typed in the first and second part of the CAPTCHA into the username and password slot.

._. Good job, me.

Ha ha! That's a funny-and luckily harmless-one.

Here's my most recent brain fart:

I was in the Desert less than 5 seconds after the hourly drop. Guess what the first egg I see is? A CB Black! And instead of clicking it, idiotic Princess Kiara just stared at it, trying to figure out what it was. Of course, I missed...And I repeated that mistake less than 20 seconds later, when I took too long to realize what the Black was. Stupid me! *beats self on head* That day, all for the same reason, I missed 3 CB Clacks, 2 CB Nebulas, 2 CB Magis, a CB Pink, and 2 CB Reds. All in the Desert. All in the same drop. D'oh!

Edited by Princess Kiara

Saw a Silver Egg in the cave, clicked like crazy -- only accidentally hit f5 before the final click. Got myself a nice Ochredrake egg, and I have to wait for it to cool. Bah.

Stupid things I've done... mmm... The one that everyone says is not catching enough of certain dragons when they were more common! My problem is I'm SURE I'd caught more of those types of dragons but now that I look I have just a few... That annoys me!

Then there are the times I spend too long reading a description and forget to click! Or refresh too fast and miss something... But I click too slow anyway. >.>

The time that I forgot all about DC when I was netless so missed out on two sets of valentine dragons which... also bugs me. >.>

And then there was the time that I killed three Frill dragons on a halloween in the hopes of getting a zombie dragon...... And then later those dragons were discontinued. I wept.

...That is a dorsal, not a stripe. o.O *hits head on wall* Remember! Egg! Descriptions!

Agh! I've done that, too! And almost did it again about five times.

...oh, and I've totally played DC too late at night and discarded a perfectly good CB Moonstone hatchie, because my brain crossed wires and I wanted to free up an EGG slot. Gr!

And now, recently in the past 5-minute drops I clicked on a Dark Myst Pygmy thinking it was a chicken. My hand likes to spazz at the wrong things, I guess.

1. Locked myself with a Cheese on impulse.

2. Tried to incuhatch a Tinsel in order to get another egg space. When it got stubborn, I stuck it in a few ERs even though I'd heard that Tinsels could do that "past the time it could hatch but still gets sick" thing, because I'm also stubborn. *sigh* At least it's fogged now.

Missed two CB silvers the other day!!!!!!! D: sad.gif

*depressed* I don't even have a messy-lineaged silver, and I saw the CBs in the cave for the first time, but I forgot their descriptions, and when I realised, it was too late!!! unsure.gif *idiot*

Oh dear... dry.gif

Edited by Blue_Moon98

Mistaking a CB Black in the Desert for a Terrae via the description. It was there for a while.

dry.gif

I needed to breed a Silver Tinsel for a trade. All my Tinsels were fails. But, I finally got one to breed.... Only to realize, I had filled up my egg slots with Tinsel Fails and it auto abandoned. *FACE DESK*

Edited by MysticTiger

Didn't ask if a pretty stairstep hatchie I traded for was influenced correctly.

(Maybe it was, and resisted, that's always possible of course. But I should have asked at least.)

Edited by Confused Cat