wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I definitely just saw a CB silver and accidentally went on to the next biome.

I saw a CB Silver just now as well, expect I was staring at it with wide eyes like "what is this egg O___o" Then I started madly clicking after my brain was like "duh it's a silver!" Of course I missed it. sad.gif

I saw a CB Silver just now as well, expect I was staring at it with wide eyes like "what is this egg O___o" Then I started madly clicking after my brain was like "duh it's a silver!" Of course I missed it. sad.gif

I think I saw the same silver.

My reaction: o_o... *seconds later* SHINY *clicks* *lag* *misses*

And I accidentally clicked on a CB split... *facepalm*

I just picked up a CB spotted greenwing, because I mistook it for a dino. I also reflex clicked an Ember I don't need, and unless I drop my red dorsal I'm now locked for the hourly drop. sad.gif

EDIT: And I just missed a CB Black. sad.gif

Edited by littleangelamy22

I definitely just saw a CB silver and accidentally went on to the next biome.

Guess who just saw another one and skipped over it as well! And a CB black. x.x

I'm so bad at this!

I can't believe myself. I just saw ANOTHER.

That's 3 in two days. Is that why there's always a million people in the desert?!

I took way too much time off this game.

Edited by auredd

I just picked up a CB spotted greenwing, because I mistook it for a dino.

I've done that before. Dx I've also accidentally clicked on eggs while searching for codes in the cave. >_>

Just reflexed clicked on a day/night glory egg I didn't need.... then saw a CB Seasonal which I would've been able to get had the Glory not egglocked me... *facepalm*

I don't want this egg so if anyone does, let me know.

I went to the cave when I was egg-locked at the hourly drop, since my sister owed me a CB Autumn, and I was wondering if she could catch one at the hourly drop for me. So, when I went to the forest at the hourly drop, I saw a CB Silver. Darn it..I really shouldn't do that when I'm egg-locked. ._. .-. I feel annoyed with myself.

Edited by Dragonwing1234

lol Dragonwing1234 laugh.gif with me it was this way:

I went to the Forest biome at the beginning of the hourly drop and suddenly there was a CB Silver!!! very quickly and patiently I GUESS WHAT?!! went to the Desert biome!!! I don't know why I did it!!! I was intended to catch it. I was either too much nervous or idk, I'm crazy. oooh facepalm. CB Silver. ooooh facepalm.

Coming back after a year or so long vacation, and cleaning out my scroll. Wanting a mostly fresh start, I didn't know how rare some of the caveborn used to be commons were and got rid of almost all my cb blacks, all he cb splits, and a few of the discontinued pinks. And a ton of other dragon's I wish were still sitting on the scroll....

Note to others, beware when you clean up your scroll, you never know who you'll want back in a while D=

Edited by xXxIcexXx

egg locked and decide to breed my Tinsels for an auto AP abandon...

click on a gold Tinsel and see that one of my regular golds can be bred...

figure 'what the heck, it's gonna be a tinsel or nothing at all'....

breed two dragons - regular gold egg produced. goes to AP

LOL!!!

Well, at least I made someone's day. I don't keep my gold eggs anyway but I do try and trade them for common/uncommon hatchlings. Ah well

I missed a CB Black, when there was only 6 people in the biome... O.o

And I just got myself scrollocked even though I need a completely free scroll to catch a lot of Christmas dragons (2 of each breed, except Yulebucks)

Forgot to look at an almost-ER Tinsel egg for half an hour, now it's at 3 d 23 h, got 1000 more views and is sick. I hope I still fogged it in time to cure it. sad.gif

Not influencing my Sunstone female...

Now I have to mate my Holly with a Flamingo DX I hope it doesn't turn out hideous.

I just missed a low-time CB Tangar egg in the AP because I accidentally refreshed over it. Dx

I bred my 6th gen PB guardian to my 7th gen PB guardian instead of the 6th gen mate I had for it. *facepalm* Now I have to wait an extra week to try for another 7th gen.

Spending an hour refreshing the AP on my Netbook, and THEN realizing I have a proper laptop sitting unused on the other table. It's still horrible for egg grabbing, but at least it's NOT a netbook. dry.gif Why can't my new processor come any faster so I can start hunting on a real machine!?

I'm never getting a Holly at this pace, am I?

Edited by Safrienaer

Going on a vacation and not being able to catch any holidays this year. Just hoping some kind person will trade with me.

Realizing I won a Lottery for a Holly and facepalming because I thought I was egglocked. *Looks at scroll* OH, NOPE! *runs back and accepts the TP link and flees* :S and biggrin.gif at the same time. And then I saw three hollies for the first time ever in the ap was didn't get 'em, but this makes up for it. <: