wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Probably the worst thing I've done (seeing as I'm a newbie) is to accidentally breed my magi and water when I didn't have room for the Shallow Water egg I got. x_x

To make two holly ious from the same holly. /urggg.

Yeah, well since I've been trying for a Holly for years -- this takes the cake. Being in the correct position and seeing three eggs drop (one in my position) and have that split second of DUH? WHAT'S THAT? moment and I bleeped it up missing my chance. *bangs head repeatedly on desk*

Did this maybe ten times on Monday... T__T

Just picked up a Yulebuck egg in the AP with the ideal lineage that I need to mirror another one of my dragons. It's 4 hours old and has 575 views...of course it's sick. <.< Fogged the poor little guy at once of course. It better not die. mad.gif What are some people thinking???

Thought I clicked a snow angel hatchling, but didn't. sleep.gif When I checked out the lineage, it was snow angel x CB frill! >.<

had my vampires bite two second gen snow angels. Someone on trade had been lucky and turned every bite into a vamp so i gave it a try. 2 dead eggs AND now i can not use teleport because it thinks i have more than 2 snow angels (because of the dead eggs). Can catch snow angels though ninja.gif

Edited by Renmiri

daaaarn!!!

incubated my Thunder and forgot to influence it! and now can't do it as it's less than 3 days. stupid me!

please gender male GENDER MALE!!!

FFFFFF-

I just realized I failed to influence my two Hollies...now I have 2 female hatchies. :C

I abandoned a blue stripe hatchling instead of freezing it.

I also turned a CB Frill into a zombie before Frills were discontinued, but that only looks stupid in retrospect...

Letting eggs die because I didn't know what click sites were. Also not joining when my friend asked, therefore missing Frills/Bright Pinks/metallics (non-inbred).

staring at a low gen gold tinsel dropped in the AP for like 30 seconds before my fingers unfroze and rapidly went clicking...did i get it? no i didnt. DX

Oi... I belatedly realized that I clicked the transfer option instead of the trade option for a 4th gen Silver egg. I have no clue who the egg went to, but enjoy the free Silver.

I don't honestly mind that much, but I'm still beating myself up for being so absentminded lol.

I'm collecting all eggs at each stage. For the second time, I've just realised that I forgot to freeze a hatchling and named and placed it. GGRRRRR!!!!

Thank God for the name changing facility!

Um... let me think, missing out on most of the event eggs. eg xmas, valentines & halloween. I just want to beat myself silly for missing them. sad.gifdry.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Refreshing the AP when there were rare eggs or hatchlings.

Neglected, Gold Tinsel, and just this past week a few Hollies.

I did a big oopsie and instead of breeding my pillow with an albino, I bred it with a Ribbon Dancer which I caught from the AP THIS year:

user posted image

Whoever bred the ribbon dancer, I am SO sorry for breaking the lineage. D": At least it's not inbred! For the record, I don't think I'll breed this pillow egg with anything. AT ALL.

So I was trying to find a mate for my Silver since the two she's mated with before already mated recently. I think, "Hey, why don't I put her with a Skywing?" So I use Fertility on the Skywing, go on the breeding page...and realize my Skywing is female! xd.png I didn't realize I only have one male Skywing.

I probably influenced both my 2nd gen Dorsals to be females when I in fact needed them to be males. -.- It's no use trying to find replacement hatchlings as not many people seem to be breeding PB Dorsals.

I was really hoping to breed my first 3rd gens this week, but no.. Now I have two females of each lineage and no males.

Edited by Safrienaer

I just had one egg hatch - okay, I can breed one! I've never had an egg from any of my Blacks, and I finally have a decent pair of 3rd gens, I'll try them. Success! Finally! biggrin.gif Auto-abandon?!?!?!? ohmy.gif

I only have 6 eggs - and 15 hatchlings! dry.gif

I did something really stupid today..

I was going to breed my cb silver again, I mated it with my cb moonstone female and they made a egg before. Out of that egg came.. A female moonstone..

So, when I went to try again today I somehow managed to accidentally breed my silver with the wrong moonstone -.- his own daughter.. I'm still wondering on how that happened sad.gif

Today I was in the Cave in the Alpine zone, saw the description of an egg which I thought was a Thunder for a second, I immediately clicked on it (was afraid someone would get it if I waited one more second) and then remembered that there are no Thunders in the Alpine zone...I got a common Electric dragon xd.png I felt so stupid.