wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Keep forgetting I'm egglocked/almost hatchling locked. Put stuff into a trade link, realized it couldn't be accepted, and had to cancel it and slink away into the corner. :( 

Keep picking up and quickly hatching low-timed AP eggs. Very close to totally hatchie-locked at this point, with most of them still over 5 days. I really should learn how to stagger my hatching better!

Stupid me had wrongly influenced a dragon but never found out till today when I tried to breed it :(

Breed dragon, got the egg I want, fog it... Forgot it for seven days.

18 minutes ago, Nightmon said:

Breed dragon, got the egg I want, fog it... Forgot it for seven days.

That sucks. Sorry, man.

had dino hatchie i was considering keeping up for trade, was looking at dc distracted and accepted a trade for a 2g ice egg when i didnt need an ice at all (let alone a 2g) oops!! atleast it probably made that person who i traded with happy!

Missed a CB Ice *and* Thunder while clicking too fast between biomes.

I didn't fertilize this girl and she REFUSED HER PERFECT MATE! Ahhhh! 

*finds 3d 12h egg with cracks on AP*

"Oh sweet, this will hatch real fast when I incubate and ER it!"

*incubates it*

*tries to influence it*

"Huh, what, not enough time...?"

*confused look*

"Oh, I did that in the wrong order, should have influenced FIRST, and THEN... ummm... wait... why did I even incubate this, it was below 4 days already..."

I shall consume a caffeinated beverage now.

7 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

*finds 3d 12h egg with cracks on AP*

"Oh sweet, this will hatch real fast when I incubate and ER it!"

*incubates it*

*tries to influence it*

"Huh, what, not enough time...?"

*confused look*

"Oh, I did that in the wrong order, should have influenced FIRST, and THEN... ummm... wait... why did I even incubate this, it was below 4 days already..."

I shall consume a caffeinated beverage now.

That made me giggle more then it should've, hehe. 

My stupid thing of the moment: Bred an egg to offer in a trade, which I hardly ever do. Already had 2 vamp-kills taking up slots, now I have a 3rd slot taken up with something I don't want, and no response on the offer for 13 hours now... I probably shouldn't poke around in the trading hub when I'm short on egg slots, lol.

"Why hasn't my low-time AP egg hatched yet?" I ask, hours after I picked it up. 

Oh, right. I didn't incubate it OR put it in any hatcheries. Good job. 

5 hours ago, Toyo said:

"Why hasn't my low-time AP egg hatched yet?" I ask, hours after I picked it up. 

Oh, right. I didn't incubate it OR put it in any hatcheries. Good job. 

I do that at least once a week. I often grab a few AP eggs and put them in hatcheries, but then grab 1 or 2 more and forget to re-add, and then wonder why the first eggs are hatching but the others aren't. 

Forgot to influence my undine egg for an alt lineage, and it misgendered. It's worse because it even ended up being yellow :(