wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Keep picking up and quickly hatching low-timed AP eggs. Very close to totally hatchie-locked at this point, with most of them still over 5 days. I really should learn how to stagger my hatching better!

Stupid me had wrongly influenced a dragon but never found out till today when I tried to breed it :(

18 minutes ago, Nightmon said:

Breed dragon, got the egg I want, fog it... Forgot it for seven days.

That sucks. Sorry, man.

had dino hatchie i was considering keeping up for trade, was looking at dc distracted and accepted a trade for a 2g ice egg when i didnt need an ice at all (let alone a 2g) oops!! atleast it probably made that person who i traded with happy!

Missed a CB Ice *and* Thunder while clicking too fast between biomes.

I didn't fertilize this girl and she REFUSED HER PERFECT MATE! Ahhhh! 

*finds 3d 12h egg with cracks on AP*

"Oh sweet, this will hatch real fast when I incubate and ER it!"

*incubates it*

*tries to influence it*

"Huh, what, not enough time...?"

*confused look*

"Oh, I did that in the wrong order, should have influenced FIRST, and THEN... ummm... wait... why did I even incubate this, it was below 4 days already..."

I shall consume a caffeinated beverage now.

7 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

*finds 3d 12h egg with cracks on AP*

"Oh sweet, this will hatch real fast when I incubate and ER it!"

*incubates it*

*tries to influence it*

"Huh, what, not enough time...?"

*confused look*

"Oh, I did that in the wrong order, should have influenced FIRST, and THEN... ummm... wait... why did I even incubate this, it was below 4 days already..."

I shall consume a caffeinated beverage now.

That made me giggle more then it should've, hehe. 

My stupid thing of the moment: Bred an egg to offer in a trade, which I hardly ever do. Already had 2 vamp-kills taking up slots, now I have a 3rd slot taken up with something I don't want, and no response on the offer for 13 hours now... I probably shouldn't poke around in the trading hub when I'm short on egg slots, lol.

"Why hasn't my low-time AP egg hatched yet?" I ask, hours after I picked it up. 

Oh, right. I didn't incubate it OR put it in any hatcheries. Good job. 

5 hours ago, Toyo said:

"Why hasn't my low-time AP egg hatched yet?" I ask, hours after I picked it up. 

Oh, right. I didn't incubate it OR put it in any hatcheries. Good job. 

I do that at least once a week. I often grab a few AP eggs and put them in hatcheries, but then grab 1 or 2 more and forget to re-add, and then wonder why the first eggs are hatching but the others aren't. 

Picked up a cheese.

After 3 days with no offers, I just punted it to the AP.

Inbred dragons back when I didn't track lineages at all >___> still kind of don't but I make sure not to inbreed

Forgot to influence my undine egg for an alt lineage, and it misgendered. It's worse because it even ended up being yellow :(

I didn't realize holiday dragons were only CB the exact year they came out...smh I've missed out on many years.

27 minutes ago, Trystenjade said:

I didn't realize holiday dragons were only CB the exact year they came out...smh I've missed out on many years.

In the next holidays there will be a biome called "holiday" where you can get CBs of the previous years :D 

1 hour ago, Naughtrish said:

In the next holidays there will be a biome called "holiday" where you can get CBs of the previous years :D 

Whaaaaattt? I love you person with wonderful information! ❤❤❤ That makes me sooo happy 😊😊😊

I started a few years ago but never really learned a whole lot about the site, and then took a really long hiatus. I came back recently, and I accidentally grabbed the wrong egg in the cave, so instead of waiting 5 hours to AP it, I killed it, not realizing it stays there for 2 weeks. I am big dumb lol.

4 hours ago, moonflovver said:

I started a few years ago but never really learned a whole lot about the site, and then took a really long hiatus. I came back recently, and I accidentally grabbed the wrong egg in the cave, so instead of waiting 5 hours to AP it, I killed it, not realizing it stays there for 2 weeks. I am big dumb lol.

It'll only take up a slot for 24 hours though. It's just being displayed for 2 weeks after death.

I'm doing a flurry of naming after months of being semi-inactive.  I congratulated myself that nothing I choose had been taken, until I got to a few things that were part of a lineage.  I was upset that I was going to have to break the pattern, but then I found the planned names already reserved on some frozen papers at the back of my scroll.  I'd forgotten I did that...

I bred my Tinsel while locked again. I can't believe I've made the same silly mistake twice. I just completely forgot that I was holding an egg for someone that put me at the limit when I went to breed. That Prizekin was supposed to be a gift for someone that has been waiting for weeks now too. I'm crossing my fingers for someone to feel generous enough to return it, but I know the odds are low. I wish that the breeding cooldown wasn't so long so this wouldn't matter :(

On 7/4/2019 at 3:18 PM, The Dragoness said:

I bred my Tinsel while locked again. I can't believe I've made the same silly mistake twice. I just completely forgot that I was holding an egg for someone that put me at the limit when I went to breed. That Prizekin was supposed to be a gift for someone that has been waiting for weeks now too. I'm crossing my fingers for someone to feel generous enough to return it, but I know the odds are low. I wish that the breeding cooldown wasn't so long so this wouldn't matter :(

Bronze/Silver/Gold Tinsel? Code? So i can keep an eye out?

Oh just saw it in your sig, I'll keep watch

Edited by Trystenjade

I would've had the chance to catch Rift wyrms during the release but I forgot and now I can't find them. :D I haven't been looking for long at all for now but still.

On 7/4/2019 at 3:18 PM, The Dragoness said:

Hey I caught your dragon, PM me and I'll do a one way trade :)