wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I realized yesterday that when I killed my first batch of potential zombies for this Halloween, I... somehow miscounted and didn't use all of my available kill slots. Now it's too late XD

Oh well.

6 minutes ago, TheNobleOne said:

Just influenced 3 CB Halloweens the wrong gender and now have to pitch them. Wasting countless time, energy, influences, and incubates.

I would try to trade for what I need/get someone to erase the influence, but the likelihood of that happening for ME, especially in time, is slim to none.

Feel free to laugh at how incredibly stupid I am. I hope that it amuses as many people as possible. As it no doubt will.

Welp, I've effectively majorly screwed up all of my holiday plans now.

I'm really mad at myself and my over-tired brain, right now. 🤬

Hey that sucks!
I can bounce them for you if you want to erase the influence and re influence them yourself... Just PM me! :) 

I meant to freeze some witchlight misgenders, but I forgot and went to bed and they grew up.  Now I'll just have to release them, when I wanted more of the s2 sprite.

"I'm just not gonna use fertility this one time. It's two common dragons, what are the chances they refuse?" They did. :dry:

4 hours ago, Aqub said:

"I'm just not gonna use fertility this one time. It's two common dragons, what are the chances they refuse?" They did. :dry:

You jinxed it XD

I keep catching codes instead of the breeds I'm actually looking for ...

17 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You jinxed it XD

I keep catching codes instead of the breeds I'm actually looking for ...

I keep catching rares for myself instead of Siyats for gifting, which I've been intending to. Feeling very selfish but at the same time happy :)

Wanted to try and catch some CB rares for myself or trading or breed some holiday lineages I want to continue. Now I'm locked with wonderful name codes from the cave and randomly bred pygmies. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my pretty egglock reasons... just, well that did not go as planned at all. xD

6 minutes ago, Caliadne said:

I have abandoned a 2gen prize by mistake 😭

If you own the parents, try changing their names to "Accidentally Abandoned" and "PM Caliadne" or something like that. I've had a few 2Gs returned that way.

My bad luck: my only CB male Winter Seasonal just refused his Gold mate. 

I was feeling very proud of myself for all the naming and logging and sorting I did last night.  I went through quite a pile of acquired dragons.  Then I scrolled ahead to see what was left, and saw i still had almost a page and a half to go.   *headdesk*  I shouldn't have looked, I should have just kept grinding though.