wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I realized yesterday that when I killed my first batch of potential zombies for this Halloween, I... somehow miscounted and didn't use all of my available kill slots. Now it's too late XD

Oh well.

6 minutes ago, TheNobleOne said:

Just influenced 3 CB Halloweens the wrong gender and now have to pitch them. Wasting countless time, energy, influences, and incubates.

I would try to trade for what I need/get someone to erase the influence, but the likelihood of that happening for ME, especially in time, is slim to none.

Feel free to laugh at how incredibly stupid I am. I hope that it amuses as many people as possible. As it no doubt will.

Welp, I've effectively majorly screwed up all of my holiday plans now.

I'm really mad at myself and my over-tired brain, right now. 🤬

Hey that sucks!
I can bounce them for you if you want to erase the influence and re influence them yourself... Just PM me! :) 

I meant to freeze some witchlight misgenders, but I forgot and went to bed and they grew up.  Now I'll just have to release them, when I wanted more of the s2 sprite.

"I'm just not gonna use fertility this one time. It's two common dragons, what are the chances they refuse?" They did. :dry:

4 hours ago, Aqub said:

"I'm just not gonna use fertility this one time. It's two common dragons, what are the chances they refuse?" They did. :dry:

You jinxed it XD

I keep catching codes instead of the breeds I'm actually looking for ...

17 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You jinxed it XD

I keep catching codes instead of the breeds I'm actually looking for ...

I keep catching rares for myself instead of Siyats for gifting, which I've been intending to. Feeling very selfish but at the same time happy :)

Wanted to try and catch some CB rares for myself or trading or breed some holiday lineages I want to continue. Now I'm locked with wonderful name codes from the cave and randomly bred pygmies. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my pretty egglock reasons... just, well that did not go as planned at all. xD

6 minutes ago, Caliadne said:

I have abandoned a 2gen prize by mistake 😭

If you own the parents, try changing their names to "Accidentally Abandoned" and "PM Caliadne" or something like that. I've had a few 2Gs returned that way.

My bad luck: my only CB male Winter Seasonal just refused his Gold mate. 

I was feeling very proud of myself for all the naming and logging and sorting I did last night.  I went through quite a pile of acquired dragons.  Then I scrolled ahead to see what was left, and saw i still had almost a page and a half to go.   *headdesk*  I shouldn't have looked, I should have just kept grinding though.

Not really stupid, just a little silly:

*posts trade asking for thing A or thing B*

*receives PM from person X saying "can't help with thing B, but here's some info about possibly getting that"*

*types "thanks for the helpful information", thinks "hmmm didn't this person recently have a thing A up for trade"*

*starts typing and deleting text, wondering whether or not it would be okay to ask about that, and if yes, then how*

*keeps typing and deleting*

*decides to do something easier for a change (before continuing the very difficult work of typing a 3-phrase message), refreshes trade hub*

*finds an offer that's been sitting there for a while... from person X... with thing A*

(Thanks again, "person X".  :lol: )

Okay, so the stupidest thing I did today was...............I owe on a trade so I sent the hatchie on a one way to the other player, at least I thought I did, but when I started getting offers on that hatchie I realized it was on a two way in the trading pub. So I changed the link. So that is dumb thing I've done # five billion trillion gadzillion and counting.

I always confuse Baikalas and Two-headed Lindwyrms. I just bred another Two-headed Lindwyrm to a Baikala when I wanted a PB kid - for the third our fourth time by now dash1.gif.117781bb27cf97b4da1c4ae5ce2a1a4c.gif

A while ago I wrote "cake? summon Sinomorph?" in my calendar for today's date (for reasons), but apparently I never checked if I even have any complete Zyu sets ready. Guess what, I don't. :P

(I hardly ever do anything with the Sinos anyway, so this is no tragedy. But it would have been so easy to breed or trade for the missing Zyu(s) if only I had thought of it! :rolleyes:)

Missed a CB Silver last night because I didn't recognize the description. I see them so rarely that it just doesn't click what it is until it's too late!

Just spaz-released a 2nd gen purebred silver egg from my silver pair when releasing CB eggs I didn't want trying to grab a Truffle.

Bred my only 2G Thuwed to the wrong mate. Now there's a messy SAltkin Thuwed somewhere in the AP. The worst part is that I'll likely do it again now that the wrong mate shows up first when I go to breed that dragon. WHY can't we 'unstick' previously bred mates from the top of the list? :angry:

Edited by Aie

I assumed that since Aeria Gloris dragons were blue you'd find them in the coast and spent a whole day looking for them there

4 hours ago, Aie said:

Bred my only 2G Thuwed to the wrong mate. Now there's a messy SAltkin Thuwed somewhere in the AP. The worst part is that I'll likely do it again now that the wrong mate shows up first when I go to breed that dragon. WHY can't we 'unstick' previously bred mates from the top of the list? :angry:

Maybe we need a BSA dragon that makes dragons refuse each other, for situations like this!  The anti-Purple, who makes even previously accepting mates suddenly hate each other.  :D

Going through my Christmas lineage WIPs, I noticed this one needs a mate. I go look at my CB Aegis, breed one with its Gold mate (hmm, I must've tried to get a Gold egg from this pair before but had just given up, I thought) and lo' and behold! They give me a Gold egg! Now when I'm checking that egg again, I realize... it's from the same pairing. Sigh.

Okay now the cave is just screwing with me. Missed another CB Silver today! Haven't seen a single one in roughly 5-6 months (I think?) and then two in two days?? I really must stop doing other stuff while refreshing the biomes, it's really bad for catching.

59 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Okay now the cave is just screwing with me. Missed another CB Silver today! Haven't seen a single one in roughly 5-6 months (I think?) and then two in two days?? I really must stop doing other stuff while refreshing the biomes, it's really bad for catching.

Gosh I do that all the time, too. Usually I'm so focused on catching the common egg I want that I don't notice the rares' descriptions at first. A while ago I missed a CB silver and a CB gold in the same day! I just really don't expect to actually see them...