wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

2 hours ago, littleangelamy22 said:

On a breeding streak for the AP (or for shards), and auto-bred a CB to a third gen... Hopefully whoever finds it likes messies

I tend to do that, too. Especially during Holiday breeding weeks. XD Plus, I tend to repeat old mistakes. I once renamed the wrong mate for one of my Snow Angels "Not Meant for Angels" - and hit breed again the next year, kinda on reflex. Which led me to actually release that dragon to prevent that from happening again. 

Let a freezy I influenced and hatched grow all the way up because I hadn't realised it gendered :( :( :( At least I didn't waste a freeze slot this time...

Almost-stupid-thing: Nearly abandoned an *awesome* messy Siyat I just got in a trade. Thank goodness that action has a confirmation page!

ohoho i have plenty 

1. not being on the site for multiple years. i lost some expensive dragons 

2. literally abandoning dragons because i was young and it was part of my story (took me forever to get only like half the rare babies i had back)

3. being 'generous' and trading CB rares bc other ppl begged for them

theres probably more

I keep doing this lately ... :blush:

I rapidly click from one biome to the next. I spot the egg I want and ... rapidly click to the next biome without grabbing it! :o

My reflexes to tell my brain to "stop" and pick up the egg that you want" aren't as fast as the ones that are telling me to "rapidly click." 

Oh dear. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, missy_ said:

I rapidly click from one biome to the next. I spot the egg I want and ... rapidly click to the next biome without grabbing it! :o

My reflexes to tell my brain to "stop" and pick up the egg that you want" aren't as fast as the ones that are telling me to "rapidly click."

Story of me missing several CB Dinos, Silvers and Golds that I get to rarely see in AP XD

Glad I'm not the only one

Hunting while locked and getting overburdened on CB metals (which I never catch in the first place). Geez xD

I saw a Zyu recently ... and clicked all *around* the egg XD Good thing that the site doesn't collect "click holes" from all the misclicks (you know, like bullet holes in a shooting range?) or the biomes would be all holey by now!

I...didn't care much for lineages before and during last Valentine's I randomly froze a bunch of hatchlings to check off my list of holiday dragons...turns out some of those have some really nice lineages OTL

TT^TT

Abandoned an egg to make room to breed something for a trade I really want...

Bred the thing they want on the 2nd attempt...

Realized they wouldn't be able to accept my offer since there are 3 eggs in the trade and I'm offering one.

(I guess I'll still offer and hope they don't see it before I have egg space in a few hours. XD )

Guess who miscounted her eggs and thought she had space for a breeding when she didn't! It's more annoying than anything else, one parent was a celestial so I can't try that exact pair again for a while...

I keep accidentally influencing eggs wrongly ... it is like a plague or something. :blink:  I have done it more times in the past week than in all my time on DC ... someone make it stop. alot 🙃

Finally found a Silver on the AP... and ended up missing it due to the fact that I stood there in disbelief, feeling quite pleased with myself until I realized that it was gone.

Gave away some hatchies in departures and found out 20  minutes later that I linked a 2g Flamingo instead of the meant CB :wacko:

Had a mate sitting on my scroll for the 2g Flamingo that is now gone *poof*

Normally I always check back if I linked the right dragon. Not this time. Stupid me :dry:

I keep reflex-clicking on Blacks in the AP. Of course the ones I click are beautifully messy and I *must* add them to my frozen army. ... Except I have zero freezes left. Currently have 3 Black eggs waiting to be frozen, with only 2 freezes coming back in the next 2 days. I'm not sure if it's more stupid that I used up all my freezes and didn't plan them out better, or that I keep grabbing Blacks anyways.

I forgot to stop using my Reds last week like I usually do.   Hope I have enough incubates to get through the event . . . :unsure:

Abandoned a CB Yellow Zyu by accident. I was having a bad day... my paycheck was screwed up, I couldn’t get dinner to work, just a sucky, sucky day. And then I abandoned an egg I had just traded a CB Ice for. 

And then the bourbon came out.

I recently accepted a trade offer before thinking... :(

Should I have kept my hatchie? Yes! Why did I trade it? I don't know... 

So I caught (let's say misclicked) a New Valentine with a code I didn't really like, but I kept it coz I thought they'd only be around on the 14th. Been trading it for other codes etc. for the whole day, and apparently they're still dropping because the release lasts 3 days! XD :lol: What an idiot I am, I didn't even check the biomes today!

Off to the cave I go... :P  

I joined the game in circa November, and I didn't really have a clue of what a Lineage was when the Christmas event started. And I really love the Aegis dragons and Garlands. But I can throw my christmas breeding plans into the trash for this year because my only caveborn is a Holly and the other christmas dragons I have are super messy! Not even a single christmas SA kin is there. Great, nordana! :(