wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Today, I thought for sure I had 8 eggs (I didn't). Then I picked another one up from a transfer and was convinced for a second that I broke the game and managed to have 9 eggs. :lol:

I'm not overly fond of the new Rifts, so I caught only 5 and didn't influence them, trusting that I'd probably at least get one of each sprite, which would be enough. Now I need to get at least one more Rift and influence it male. :lol:

1 hour ago, Aqub said:

Today, I thought for sure I had 8 eggs (I didn't). Then I picked another one up from a transfer and was convinced for a second that I broke the game and managed to have 9 eggs. :lol:

That kind of thing used to be possible when you bred several pairs in rapid succession during the hourly lag. Don't worry, it doesn't work any more. I accidentally figured it out when I wanted to have several sun eggs bred just after the beginning of their hatching window for ND experimenting. Also, when breeding dragons and hitting the breed link repeatedly during lag, you could get several single eggs that were not a multi-clutch. (Also doesn't work any more.) Someone managed to get 9 (or so) holiday offspring from one pair that way. :D  Ah, the good old times. 

Saw a CB Gold and refreshed twice before it registered what it was and when I clicked it was gone. I need to stop spamming refresh.

Manage to nab three of the new pygmy release. Got two male and one female. Wanted to kept one freeze aaaaand I froze the female because WHY NOT I GUESS. I have to ask for a genderswap now xD

Yeah! I got the egg I wanted for my lineage! Oh shoot, I forgot that she wasn't a Cb... Guess I have to hunt down a Bloodscale :'v

Edited by Nightmon

I look at my Fire Gem collection and realize I'm badly in need of red and blue Fire Gems... but every time I catch them, I completely forget about that and keep trading them off instead of keeping them. :lol:

Forgot to say I'm egg locked, DisIs***** offers 3 eggs so I repost off saying DisIs***** offer just one, I'm egglocked (I was giving an aeon × blusang to blusang for free) and so they offer two hatchies...they are egglocked too 😂 I don't know what to do but I feel dumb for not being specific enough

Okay posted "one more time, DisIs***** offer ONE egg, we're both egglocked" hopefully I don't get in trouble for reposting trade, I just really want to help this person lmao I think they're new 

Decided to censor their DC name in case that's not okay

Edit: WOOHOO! It worked!

On a side note I accidentally declined a good offer on a different trade smh...this is NOT a good day for trading lmao

Edited by Trystenjade

On 7/16/2019 at 1:03 PM, Trystenjade said:

Forgot to say I'm egg locked, DisIs***** offers 3 eggs so I repost off saying DisIs***** offer just one, I'm egglocked (I was giving an aeon × blusang to blusang for free) and so they offer two hatchies...they are egglocked too 😂 I don't know what to do but I feel dumb for not being specific enough

Okay posted "one more time, DisIs***** offer ONE egg, we're both egglocked" hopefully I don't get in trouble for reposting trade, I just really want to help this person lmao I think they're new 

Decided to censor their DC name in case that's not okay

Edit: WOOHOO! It worked!

On a side note I accidentally declined a good offer on a different trade smh...this is NOT a good day for trading lmao

I watched this play out because I stalk the trading section. It must have been stressful for you, but I couldnt help laughing because ive gone through similar madness during trades. Cheers. *^_^*

On 7/19/2019 at 11:39 AM, emetib92 said:

I watched this play out because I stalk the trading section. It must have been stressful for you, but I couldnt help laughing because ive gone through similar madness during trades. Cheers. *^_^*

Man I'm glad someone got to witness the hilarity and understand my frustration, I just wanted them to enjoy the free egg but maybe now they understand a little bit more about trading and that good stuff. So there's that at least 😅

Forgot to pick up some hard-to-breed hatchies before they grew up, courtesy of multiple hatchies growing up within the same few hours. *headdesk* Knew I should have given a couple away instead.

Putting up a trade and then just forgetting about for three days straight! I've done this too many times lately, and I feel so bad for all the people who have offered in my trades for no response!

That one time years back when I released a zombie to the wild. It was when they would move around the scroll randomly and I was kinda young and I guess it creeped me out?? I kind of regretted it later but what can ya do.

Its funny now but yes somewhere in the wilds of the site there is a zombie dragon named Charbroiled. 

Edited by Zalani21

9 hours ago, Zalani21 said:

Its funny now but yes somewhere in the wilds of the site there is a zombie dragon named Charbroiled. 

That would indeed be funny if released creatures kept their name XD

A min ago I was freezing a yellow and a purple mature dino hatchlings..I'm tired and abandoned my purple by mistake..laughed my butt off because someone has never seen a dino on the AP and they're probably having a good day now..oh well

Edited by Trystenjade

No matter how many times I swear I won't do a thing ever again, I seem to be totally unable to take my own dang medicine. In other words, randomly spaz-clicked and caught yet another Zyumorph. :rolleyes:

On 7/29/2019 at 6:41 PM, Faylinn said:

That one time years back when I released a zombie to the wild. It was when they would move around the scroll randomly and I was kinda young and I guess it creeped me out?? I kind of regretted it later but what can ya do.

I think I've seen your good old undead friend. To bad I did not save that link...

I quit for six years...now I'm back, and so far behind on eggs it almost makes me want to cry.

That's the stupidest thing I've done for sure!

I bred a 2G Fire Gem as a mate for a holiday dragon to finish another lineage project... but after several days of waiting, turns out I influenced it to be the totally wrong gender! :rolleyes:

Have not been very active here for several years, now I have sooo many dragons to name ...  I've named about 125 dragons this evening.

237 to go, woop wooooop. :rolleyes:

i was 90% sure this pair was going to produce their first silver egg, and 100% sure it would autoabandon -- and i bred them anyhow. and of course they gave an egg, and it shot right off my scroll. and of course i got mad at myself. welp!

(i don't need PFxnb back, but if anyone who sees this happens to catch "her," i would love to know she went to a good home!)

Edited by miaou

Breeding stuff to finish up lineages. I see one dragon who needs a mate, I go breed a mate for them and fail, and then move on to the next dragon on the list. See another dragon that has the exact same lineage as dragon #1 but is of the opposite breed... and then I see ANOTHER dragon with the same exact situation... and I move on to see a different dragon who is seemingly in need of a mate, but then I realize there's yet another dragon with just the right lineage for the previous dragon... and just two days ago I thought I finally remembered to breed them just the right mate, without realizing I already had one... *facepalm*

My nighttime-medication alarm just went off while I was refreshing in the biomes at the hour change... The alarm made me jump a bit, in the process I accidentally clicked an egg. Thankfully it was an Aqualis so I'll keep it, but I didn't actually *want* a full-timed Aqualis right now! I guess I need to pause my refreshing when it's close to alarm-time, oops.

5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I guess I need to pause my refreshing when it's close to alarm-time, oops.

Or move your alarm to 5 minutes *after* midnight?

I KNOW that Truffle S2 hatchis have wings, like most mature hatchis, but I keep seeing hair. A mane, to be exact, pretty much like "My Little Pony" manes.