wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

The first thing after registering on this forum, i put a link in my sigie in big bold colorful letters to my egg.

Changing my forum email address thinking it was my email hoster who blacklisted things .. and used another address from the same email hoster. dry.gif I rarely ever felt so stupid recently.

Breeding one of my 3rd gen shimmers when I'm egglocked and having it autoabandon. Bonus points for that being only the SECOND shiny I had gotten from that pairing in about 6 months of breeding...

Been keeping a CB Silver hatchie with very low views fogged as trade fodder on my scroll for a while, forgot about it and it died. xd.png *headdesk*

Been keeping a CB Silver hatchie with very low views fogged as trade fodder on my scroll for a while, forgot about it and it died. xd.png *headdesk*

....and presumably didn't revive, either? Ouch!

I keep influencing incorrectly. >_>

You could get a friend you trust to help smile.gif teleport the egg to him/her so the influence wears off, then get him/her to teleport it back to you to influence again happy.gif

Accidentally inbred a beautiful lineage I've been working on for years. That's how I learned not to breed dragons when I'm tired. xd.png

Unable to decide between two rare dragons in the cave and as a result getting neither of them.

Had a bad week:

Abandoned a 4g shimmer hatchie instead of hiding, autoed a 2g silver i really wanted (x crimson) and killed an egg instead of abandoning.

Picking the wrong electrics to breed two CB golds to... Both golds happily threw shiny eggs that nobody will touch with a ten-foot pole. Double the failure for me!

Dang... I was impatient and sleepy so I attempted to force an ER Tinsel to hatch (it had a big hole!). Of course it died, but at least it was one I bred myself so I can rebreed it later. x.x

Dang... I was impatient and sleepy so I attempted to force an ER Tinsel to hatch (it had a big hole!). Of course it died, but at least it was one I bred myself so I can rebreed it later. x.x

i guess i should better be carefull, i do that all the time sad.gif

I picked up an awesome AP egg with sunrise dragons in the lineage then I forgot to hide it before I went to bed so it hatched at the wrong time and became a sunset. sad.gif

Skipped over a CB Copper, and then did the exact same thing with a CB Blusang not even a few minutes later. ;_; This is not my night.

Auto APing THIS.

Well, my loss is someone else's gain. Someone is gonna have a lucky day.

Leaving for FOUR years w/ my kids from this game. Yes, FOUR.

Started back when my son got into dragon stories, so we went for it. smile.gif

I've been camping one biome for a rare that two different people happen to be requesting in return for another CB rare breed I want. So when the rare I personally want appears in the cave, I hesitate in confusion and miss it. mad.gif

One time I was AP hunting for interesting lineages. I usually go for the eggs that aren't as common in the AP. I saw a Nhiostrife egg and thought, "Hmm, haven't seen that one recently". So, I moved the mouse to grab it. RIGHT beside it was a golden wyvern egg, and I saw it there but for some reason clicked the Nhiostrife instead. It wasn't even worth it, I ended up abandoning the Nhiostrife soon after sad.gif

Sometimes I'll forget rares descriptions till the last few seconds. Then their gone. Another would be thinking I could catch only rares in ap at a better rate than caves/not going for caves at all(BIGGEST Mistake!).

I found a blue opal in the Alpine and clicked on it, only to get the overburdened message. I forgot I got a gift on here that made me locked xd.png

Hopefully I'll see another one sometime again haha.

I was trying to breed a sibling of this dragon to replace it, because I tried to breed it with this one and they rejected each other.

Yesterday I was succesful...Finally! But I forgot I was locked dry.gif

I did managed to breed another ice, so I hope it works this time.

Edited by Monana

I just looked at the AP without free egg slots. Naturally, a Gold egg appeared there. Knowing that I'm locked, I clicked it anyway, and realized that I would have gotten it if only I'd have had the room for it - and it was a 2nd gen!

@Monana: I found your Magma, sending you a teleport ^^

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I once missed a cb copper because I forgot their description (id never seen one before) and went to check the wiki. I came back and it was gone dry.gif

Later i missed a cheese, a dino and two blusangs. Later that day i did get a magma off the ap. My skills seem to be improving though. My total amount of rares ive got myself are: the magma, a bronze shimmer with purple stair, a cb ice, a silver shimmer x golden wyvern ( need a cb wyvern male), A silver shimmer x royal blue, a female cb gold wyvern and a red dino.

Edit: maybe not. I JUST NOW missed two golden wyverns.

Edited by seawyvern

Influenced an egg incorrectly .. Doh! xd.png